Appeal To Your Kind Heart

Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Sorry, but this is not an update. As most of yu guys may know, my friend presstoplay and I are from the Philippines. Fortunetaly, we were not affected by the Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda), but it's not the same for uor fellow friends in the Visayas region. As a way to contribute some kind of help for them, presstoplay and I are planning to write/commission an artwork for those who can give proof of their donation. The one shot would be a minimum of 1000 words for any prompt/character you like. The artwork will be a sketch/charcoal painting of any person (preferably kpop, but you may request for a personal portrait or an artwork of another person.

 

More details will be posted soon, as well as instructions/link of how to donate. Rest assured that donations will not be used for personal reasons and will solely be given to charity (If possible, we can donate it to a charitable insitution and have a proof that all donations were given there). Responses will be highly appreciated. We hope you can help us in helping our fellow people recover frm this tragedy.

 

thankyou very kamsa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter