01 -- The truth

The Truth

“What is the thing that you want the most?” Yoona’s girlfriend asked.

“I want you to disappear from my life,” Yoona replied without looking at her.

“Wh-what?” she asked her to make sure. She doesn’t believe it.

“Let’s break up,” she said, “I don’t want to see you again, I hate you.”

Yoona leaves the other girl who is her ex-girlfriend alone in the empty street. Rain was pouring hard onto Yoona’s body. It was a heavy rain and Yoona was crying, “I hate you,” she mumbled alone, “I tried to hated you.”

***

One day, Yoona just break up with her boyfriend, Jongin. Jongin is handsome guy with black hair.

Yoona sat alone in the bench. She looks at the children who are playing together in the park, “I want to be a kid again,” she mumbled and smiles a little, “Kid doesn’t know love so they won’t feel heartbreaks.” She looks at the sky and then falls asleep for about 30 minutes until she woke up because of her phone ringing. She answers the phone call from her friend.

“Hello?” Yoona said.

“Yoona! Jongin is sick and he’s in the hospital now,” said her friend.

“I don’t want to talk about him now,” Yoona replied coldly.

“But Yoona,” her friend said, “He wants to meet you!”

“See you later, bye.” Yoona said without listening to her friend words. She hung up the call and turn off her cell phone.

Yoona went home and sleep. She doesn’t want to think too much that day.

***

Yoona wake up early at 5 o’clock in the morning. She changes her clothes and looks for some fresh air. Her mind is still full with problems. She walked to the empty and dark street and then she stopped at the empty park. The weather is a bit cold.

She takes her phone from her bag and turns it on. There’s so many unread message. When she was about to read he messages, her phone rings because someone is calling. It’s her friend, Sooyoung. Yoona answer the phone call.

“Yoona!” Sooyoung said in panic.

“Yes?” Yoona replied.

“I beg you, please come here!”

Yoona raised her eyebrow while answering, “Why should I?”

“Something is wrong with Jongin!” Sooyoung pleaded, “please.”

“Okay.”

Yoona end the call and quickly goes to the hospital to see Yuri and Sooyoung. Actualy she doesn’t really want to come but Sooyoung begged her.

When Yoona has arrived in the hospital, she knocked the door where Jongin is. Yoona walked in slowly. She saw Sooyoung and Jongin there. Sooyoung stands up and walks near Yoona, she whispered to Yoona, “Jongin condition is bad,” she continued, “I’ll leave you two here.”

Yoona watched Sooyoung leaving the room. There’s only Yoona and Jongin in the room. Yoona comes closer to Jongin. Jongin held Yoona’s hand.

“Yoona,” he said with a weak voice and then smiled.

“I’m glad that you came,” he said, “Sorry.”

“No.” Yoona replied.

“You cheated on me!” Yoona raised her voice and released her hand from Jongin. Tears started to fall down from her eyes.

“Just go and disappear!” she shouts, “I don’t want to see you again.”

Yoona runs and leaves Jongin alone in the room. Sooyoung comes in and looks at Jongin. Jongin’s eyes are full of tear.

Sooyoung just stand there with sobbing and crying. Jongin is gone.

***

Meanwhile Yoona, she runs through the park and cries. Actually, Yoona’s first boyfriend has cheated on her so she was afraid to fell in love again. But then, she fell in love with her friend, Jongin. That’s why she feels so sad when Jongin cheated on her.

Yoona hugged her legs and rest his head on her knee. Suddenly, a girl comes and asked her, “Why are you crying?”

Yoona quickly wipes her tears and shakes her head, “No.”

“Really?” the girl said and Yoona replied with nod.

The girl sits beside Yoona and said, “Anyway, my name is Yuri.”

“Yoona,” Yoona smiled.

Suddenly, Yoona’s phone rings. She takes her phone and said to Yuri, “I’m going to answer the call,” she smiled.

“Hello?” Yoona said.

“Yoona,” Soooung said and sobs, her sobs can be heard from the other side, “Jongin just died.”

Yoona surprised in the first, she doesn’t want to cry but some tears fall from her eyes.

“Huh?” she said, “So the things that I want the most had granted?” Yoona laughed.

“Yoona…” Sooyoung said in disbelief. She can’t belief that Yoona is that mean.

Yoona end the call and wipes some of her tear. She walks to Yuri again and sits beside him.

“Is something wrong?” Yuri asked.

“No,” Yoona smiled to Yuri.

They didn’t talk for awhile and it’s very awkward. Yuri decided to break the silence and said, “Yoona,” he said and looks at her, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Yoona surprised. Yuri explained, “Actually, I’ve already saw you before and fall in love with you,” Yuri said and continued, “Maybe you think we just meet and I asked you to be my girlfriend is weird and we both are girls,” Yuri looked down.

Yoona thinked, she wants to forget Jongin but she just met Yuri that day and the two of them is girls. “Okay,” Yoona replied and smiled.

Yuri surprised and blushed, “Really?” Yuri is really happy.

Yoona say goodbye to Yuri after switching phone number. She walked home and sleeps.

***

“Yoona,” a guy with black hair said. He’s wearing white clothes. His head full of blood.

“What are you doing here?” Yoona asked.

The guy walked closer to Yoona and hold Yoona’s neck. He tightens her grip until Yoona can’t breathe anymore. Yoona shouted for help but no one was there to help.

***

Yoona wake up from her slumber. She looks around and found nothing. She mumbled, “A dream?” she said, “What a weird dream.”

Yoona changes her clothes while looking at the mirror. She founds a weird shadow on her back. She turned back but saw nothing there. She always feels that someone is watching her but when she looks around, she found nothing.

She walks out and leave the house, she saw Yuri there. She waves to her and walked together. When they walked through a construction site, a brick fall almost hit Yuri’s head. The two of them surprised. Yoona asked Yuri for his condition, “Are you okay?” she in worried.

“Yes,” she said, “It just hits my little pinky,” Yuri laughed and shows his little finger and some bloods there.

Fortunately, Yoona brought a bandage. She warps the bandage around Yuri’s little finger. They continued walking.

***

Day by day has passed. Yuri keeps getting injured since she dated Yoona. The two of them started to feel weird. Yoona feel restless because of a creepy voices calling for her and a weird shadow every time she looks at the mirror.

Night has come. Yoona prepared to sleep.

“Yoona”

Another voice comes. Yoona just covered her ears with her hands and hid under the blanket. She feels scared and restless.

***

A week after Yuri and Yoona dated, Yuri almost hit by a fork and knife when they had a dinner together. The day after that, Yuri fell from the stairs. And after that Yuri hit by a car and broke her arm.

***

Another day has come. Yuri and Yoona meet in the park.

“Yuri,” Yoona continued, “I’m restless—always in a state of perpetual restlessness.”

“I always feel like that since we dated,” she said, “And you keep getting injured,” Yoona said, “I don’t want to see you injured again.”

“It’s okay,” Yuri said and hugged Yoona, “I’m okay.”

“What is the thing that you want the most?” Yuri asked.

“I want you to disappear from my life,” Yoona replied without looking at her.

“Wh-what?” she asked her to make sure. She doesn’t believe it.

“Let’s break up,” she said, “I don’t want to see you again, I hate you!”

Yuri looked at her in disbelief.

“I just dated with you to forget my ex-boyfriend!” she shouted, “I won’t like a girl!” She continued, “Just disappear from my life!” Yoona keeps shouting until she’s tired of it.

Yuri just stand there and smile, “Okay then if you say that.”

Yoona leaves the other girl who is her ex-girlfriend alone in the empty street. Rain was pouring hard onto Yoona’s body. It was a heavy rain and Yoona was crying, “I hate you,” she mumbled alone, “I tried to hated you.”

She cried in the rain. She said that because she doesn’t want to see Yuri getting injured because of her. She wants Yuri to be happy.

The truth is, Yoona had forgotten Jongin and loves Yuri. Actually, the thing that she wants the most is to be with her, she loves her and she doesn’t want her to go.

She turned back and saw someone there. She thought it was Yuri so without looking, she quickly hugged the person and begged for sorry.

“You regret it?” the person said. It was a girl voice but different with Yuri’s voice.

Yoona released her hug from the person and widen her eyes. She realized that the person wasn’t Yuri and the person is holding a knife. She was a girl with long black hair and red eyes. It was a girl that Yoona knows. She knows that someone controlled her because she knows that the girl won’t do this.

She realized that beside the person, there’s another person smirked to her, the person who is in Yoona’s dream. The person is a guy with black hair and white clothes. He’s head full of blood and his legs didn’t touch the ground.

“What should I do with you now?”

***