Chapter one

Our sweetest creation

Harumahn nibahng eui chim nae gah dwei goh shipuh (oh baby)

You picked up your phone just in time before it would disturb the peaceful Jiho in his small waterbed who's in deep slumber,you smiled as you talked with your brother's fiancee through the phone.

"Dae~ No,no.Go have fun! I'll stay at home and keep an eye on my son." You insisted,it was a weekend so you usually have a day off during saturdays and half of sunday.

"No seriously unnie,it's your day off you should go to...lotte world or something."Mio pleaded,she knew that you've been far too stressed and you lacked fun and relaxing moments during these past few years.

Jiho started to mumble things after a few minutes you hung up,you decided to go to Lotte World with Jiho later on since he too was pleading to have some son and mother bonding time sometime.

"Eomma." Jiho muttered as he sat up from his waterbed rubbing his eyes with his messed up bed head,you smiled and sat on the edge of his bed ruffling his bedhead hairstyle recieving a scowl off Jiho.

You stared at him for a while before pinching his cheeks lightly,this time Jiho didn't mind since it was only a light pinch."C'mon little kiddo.Let's get you washed and dressed up." You crinkled your nose and shook your head "Gosh you stink already..I'm not bringing someone as stinky as you in Lotte world." You joked.

Jiho lightened up hearing 'Lotte world' and with a wide smile he jumped off his bed grabbed his spongebob towel and rushed off to the bathroom he had especially built in his bedroom.

"Eomma! Hurry up!!" Jiho yelled from the bathroom,You shook your head and made your way to the bathroom to help him wash.

Once you got in Jiho let out a squeal because he was in the midst of stripping and the bathtub was still filling with water and bubble bath.You chuckled and covered your eyes with your hands and faced the wall you overheard Jiho sigh of relief,with an amused smile you turned around and saw Jiho already in the bathtub.

"Eomma! It's gonna be my 6th birthday in 3 days!" Jiho exclaimed with excitement.

You jokingly raised an eyebrow and acted confused "So?"

Jiho pouted "My present!!"

With a chuckle you sat down on the stool nearby and lightly splashed Jiho with bubbles,"Hmm what do you want?" with that Jiho made a thinking expression and muttered things.

Finally after 3 minutes Jiho exclaimed "My dad! I want to meet him!"

Your shoulders shrunk and your expression changed,Jiho knew it wasn't good to bring it up but he was still curious and bothered about why he can't meet his biological father.You gave in but you weren't sure how and where to meet his dad,does he even have time for you and/or your son anymore?

As questions filled your mind,Jiho decided to let it pass and bring it up some other time.

"Eomma,can we ride the pirate first?"He asked making you snap out of your thoughts.

You smiled and his head "If you're tall enough."

Jiho pouted and heaved a sigh "I'm only as tall as our kitchen stool.." 

With that you let out a chuckle and continued washing him trying to comfort him out of his negative emotions about being small,what can you say? He was only 5.

After 2 hours of getting ready you and Jiho finally finished.Whilst Jiho was finishing his cereal and fruits in the dining room,you were sat on the kitchen counter twirling your car keys around your index fingers staring deeply at your phone thinking twice about calling Jiho's father,Jung Yunho.

You knew it was impossible for him to answer your calls anymore,he had a fiancee to worry about now.*Calling him is just going to waste minutes of his life..He's moved on already for goodness sake!* You thought to yourself but softened once you glanced at Jiho *But for the sake of my son,scratch that our son,I must call him.*

You snapped back to reality and dialled Yunho's number,but you couldn't press the call button,all you could do was think twice and have negative thoughts over it.

With hesitation you pressed the green call button,as expected it rang for a long time.Your heart was beating 200mph and words just couldn't come out of your mouth when a simple 'Hello' was overheard from the other line.

"Hello? Who is this?" A manly voice asked,he seemed tired but that's expected off a celebrity who's sold over 3 million copies of his album.

"H-Hi.." You jittered.

An awkward pause followed,neither of you could speak a word to each other.

"Ji Yoon.." Yunho muttered breaking the silence.

You gathered every single bit of your confidence and spoke up.

"Hey..Err..I just wanted to give you back something.I think you forgot it where it was when you were packing." You replied.

"Oh..uhm..Sorry,Well err.." Not even a proper sentence could be made up,Yunho was stuttering and so were you.

"I-it's ok if you don't want it,just that...Your mom might want it back." You stuttered,it was hard calling his mother 'Your mom' since you usually adress her 'Eomonim' atleast you used to until you broke every ties you had with Yunho.

"Hmm...Well since I'm heading to Lotte World right now..You wanna just meet there?"Yunho replied.

*Fate's still siding with us,how about love?* You sadly thought "Yeah sure alri-" But before you could finish your reply Jiho called you loud enough to be overheard over the phone.

"EOMMA! I SPILLED MY BANANA SMOOTHIE!"Jiho complained.

"Was that-" Yunho tried asking but you quickly said bye and hung up.

With a sigh of relief you made your way to Jiho and chuckled "Aigoo..My son is clumsy." You teased making Jiho pout.

*Just like your father...What on earth am I thinking?!* You mentally slapped yourself and shook your head.

You ordered Jiho to change his shirt and bring a hoodie for him incase it gets cold,You wiped the mess he had done accidentally and smiled softly when you saw the drawing he was scribbling while he was eating.

"My Jiho is growing up." You muttered followed by a heavy sigh "He needs to know about his father.." You whispered lowly.

"Eomma! Blue or Grey?" Jiho yelled,You shoved your plans away and thought of an answer.

"GREY!" You yelled back,with that Jiho picked up his Grey hoodie and ran downstairs.

*I just hope the meeting goes well today..* You hoped and held on to Mrs.Jung's wedding ring.