Ice Breaking

Temporary Manager

NATE P.O.V

As I walked in, I rush to MY room and keep my stuffs there -- safe and sound. I threw everything important under the bed, because so NO ONE DARES TO TOUCH IT! As I'm busying myself packing the things, I heard some noises outside my room, so I opened the door slowly and peeked out my head silently, wanting to know where the sounds came from to fulfill the curiousity inside of me --- and yeah, from the living room. I can see those 12 kids bad-mouthing about me, well, I'm good at reading lipsync -- someone taught me before. But, then I heard people yelling and screaming. 

END P.O.V

AT THE LIVING ROOM

'SERIOUSLY? THAT SO CALLED MANAGER SOUNDS SO STUPID!!!' Kris yelling as he makes a fist and looked at Suho angrily. Suho just shrugged off and let out a heavy sigh --- again. 

'YESH!' Sehun agreed with the tall boy. Suho shook his head and smiled.

'Look, who's the leader here?' as expected from Suho, the guardian. 

'KRISS!' everyone said in unison except Kyungsoo who said 'Suho's name in a mumble. Everyone turned to look at him but the wide-eyes boy just walked and stand beside Suho.

'Sorry, but I'm by Suho-hyung's side and I have my own reason.' Suho looked at him gladly and hugged him.

'Aigoo, kamsamhamnida, chef.' with that, Kyungsoo smacked Suho head. Seriously, chef?

'Both of them is weird.' Yixing whispered to Tao as the younger just nodded his head.

'Wae? did you want a manager like that?!' Kai pointed out as everyone growlin' agreed.

'What's the problems with Kyungsoo likes the manager anyway?' Suho replied.

'I think he's a nice person.' Kyungsoo smiled... Okay, HE'S NICE?! I MEAN... WHAT? Kris thought.

'I don't care, as long as he does not bother my routine.' Chanyeol slowly walked to the kitchen and the fridge being opened can be heard.

'YAH! DON'T YOU DARE MESSING WITH MY KITCHEN!' Kyungsoo screamed loudly, Suho, who's standing beside him cupped his ears and shrieked. 

Gosh, he's so loud! -- Suho thought.

'Lithen, we're here to talk about that demon inthide the room, okay!' Sehun speaked as he slammed the table loudly, making everyone looked at him - shocked... like, the maknae's angry? The sound of bottles dropped can be heard from the kitchen... 

'CHANYEOL!!!!' Kyungsoo screamed loudly! As he rushed to the kitchen, leaving Suho alone, watched in awe. Other members just glared irritatedly and Sehun makes a blank face...

As everything is calmed again... then...

'YOU DROPPED WHAT, PARK CHANYEOL????!' and everyone in the living room shook their heads. They all knew what's going on...

CHEN P.O.V

Is he alright? He just slammed the table handly but what with that blank face?... Chen looked at Sehun and try to not burst out laughing.

END P.O.V

'What should we do now?' the baozi with his chubby cheeks asked Kris, the 'new' leader.

'How should I know?' Kris shrugged. 'What should we do, Suho?' and looked at Suho.

'Owh, I thought I just withdraw from being the leader.' Suho replied sarcastically. Kris rolled his eyes --- annoyed.

'It's not a time for a jokes.' Tao spoke.

'I thought you are my son.' Suho acted as if he's crying but then he act like a leader again when Kris glared at him.

'All we have to do is simple... we have... to...' everyone listening to Suho anxiously, hoping the leader give a better idea..

'We have to do NOTHING!' and with that ....

everyone faces was written with ....

WTF???

 

IN THE KITCHEN

'CHANYEOL!!!!'

Chanyeol startled as he heard Kyungsoo's steps towards the kitchen. He tried to find a place to hide but this is Kyungsoo! He knows everything about his kitchen and that means IMPOSSIBLE!

'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PRECIOUS BOTTLES????' 

Seriously? Even this bottles is precious? That shorty is crazy! But which bottles? Chanyeol tried to search for the bottles then he realised it's on the floor. Right, I dropped it... Hhahaha... WHAT? I DROPPED IT? OMG^%^&$%^@%$#%^ !!!!! Kyungsoo will KILL ME FOR SURE!

Hurriedly, he picked up the bottles and arranged it neatly in the fridge again. As he turned around, he was already face to face with the oh-so-called-the-almighty-chef-KYUNGSOO! 

'Umm, waeyo?' Chanyeol tried to act innocent...  But Kyungsoo pinched his ears.

'Ouch, that hurts!'

'My bottles is wounded! because of you!' the short boy pointing his fingers angrily towards the giant.

'Me? No, not me! It's because of Sehun! He slammed the table and I just dropped the bott..---- !'

'YOU DROPPED WHAT, PARK CHANYEOL?!' 

'idroppedyourpreciousbottlesandiputitbackinthefreakingfridge... is that clear?' he let out a heavy sighed, tired with all those one sentence he just created.

'And see, it's not wounded at all.' Chanyeol opened the fridge and the squishy boy smiled suddenly.

'Hmm, okay.' he patted the giant's head --- trying hard to reached out his hand... Poor the shorty.

'You are forgiven.' and with that... PROBLEMS WAS SOLVED.

Chanyeol on the other hands... 

'Now, I believe Kyungsoo is crazy... eventhough he looks normal' he thought and followed Kyungsoo went out from the kitchen.

 

NATE'S P.O.V

I closed the door and leaned behind it...

They are TROUBLES.

I heard EVERYTHING.  From A-Z.

I know not everyone is mean especially Suho and ... what his name? Kyungsoo something? Whatever... 

I feel glad with both of them.. And I'm not so mean.

but I should have known that...

DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.

If they want to play the games, then I might as well

JOIN IT!

End P.O.V

As everyone gathered again in the living room, Nate walked out from her/him room. She walked towards them slowly, obviously still listening attentively from far away.

'We have to do something to him.' Kai broke the silence.

'No, he's our manager, we shouldn't do anything to him.' Suho pleaded. Tired with the members.

Now I really hate being a leader... haish!

'We must respect him!' Kyungsoo speaked. 

'I wish we can have our old manager again.' Baekhyun answered.

'Yeah, at least he won't act rude towards us' Luhan added.

'Guys, our new manager has come for a day and you have acted like these.Who knows he is a nice person. Afterall we do not know him too well.' Suho defend me again.

'Thanks, Suho' Nate standing still behind Kris. Everyone was confused and looked seriously shocked. Suho just replied me with a slight smile and mumbling 'Welcome.' I guessed Suho already realised my presence since from the start already.

Anxiously, all of them stared at me, feelings guilty, and try hard to study my expressions and of course, they can't. No one can't except my brother. I have been grown up with this kind of face. No one can denied it. Serious and mysterious. That's just the way who I am.

'I heard everything.' once that slipped out off my mouth, they looked at me with an unpleasant stare. Feelings guilty and uncomfortable... except Kyungsoo and Suho... And the giant, what his name? 

'What is your name?' I asked.

'Huh, me?' what a wide-eyed ever...

'Yes, you.' 

'Chan...yeol. Park Chanyeol.' he looks stuttered a bit... is he scared of me or what?

'And you?' pointing hands to the blonde man. As he hissed at me angrily. It sounds familiar, right, he's the one who's angry at me back then.

'Kris.' he is arrogant....

'I'm Chen and this one beside me is Xiumin, He's cute right?' the boy wearing a cap poke the boy's cheek beside him... They act lovey dovey. 

'Yeah, whatever... and you?'

'Umm, Kai.' 

'tanned boy i see.' and with that, I easily making Kai's angry. He's fierce.

'You there, rainbow head, lisp?' 

'Thehun'   the rainbow head replied as he gave me his furious glare. Chen on the other side already burst into laughing and dropped on the floor. I didn't denied I also want to laugh but I have my image.

'Next to him?'

'Luhan'

'Tao and this one is Yixing.'

'Baek.'

'What, are you trying to imitate a goat or what?' I sneered at him.

'It's Baekhyun!' he mumbled coldly.

'HUHAUHUAAHUHUAHUHA, WHT THE? GOAT?' chen laughing hardly until he can't stand anymore. Xuimun rubbed his back trying hard to calmed him down.

'Okay, that's all I want to know. For now, do your own work while you still can.' 

I walked back to my room leaving all the 11 members and one goat confusedly. *smirking*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

THAT'S ALL.

GOTTA END.

LATER XD