You Don't Know Love

You Don't Know Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You only think of yourself. YOU DON’T EVEN TRY TO LISTEN TO ME” Chanyeol shouted.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t help himself but to cry again, his eyes are getting teary he don’t know what he’ll say after hearing those words from Chanyeol.

 

“What..What do you mean?” Baek Asked with a teary eyes.

 

“What do you mean what I mean? Can’t you see it? I’m so sick of your childish attitude. So lets stop this already.” Chanyeol said

 

“Chanyeol…” Baek couldn’t say any words. He froze and he could only feel the cold wind passing by him.

 

“For the last time baek, Don’t cry, because it’s not worth it. Bye Baek, and  hope you’ll find someone who’s worth crying for.” Chanyeol said turning his back form baek, and walk.

 

“I’m crying in front of that person right now.” Baek said to himself while crying alone.

 

 

Baek left the place where Chanyeol left him,

 

He went back to his apartment; he sat on a couch crying in pain.

He couldn’t hold it anymore he wants to believe that everything happened was just a dream.

Even though it’s not.

 

2 weeks later...

 

 

Baek woke up, he open his eyes and stare at the ceiling for 30 seconds.

Lot of thoughts fill his mind again, a lot of questions that he couldn’t even answer.

 

He stands up and went to his bathroom,

He took a bath and eats his breakfast. After eating and changing he wear his shoes and lock his apartment before he leave.

 

Baek went to a coffee shop and stay there for a while. Well, it’s his favorite shop, he stay there if he has to finish his work or just eat there. And…… he go there because he miss chan so much.

 

 

Baek sat in the corner thinking a lot of things while drinking his coffee,

When his phone ring, he answer it and asked who the person is.

“Hello?” Baek asked,

 

There was a long pause, between them.

 

“Hello? Who’s this?” Baek asked again,

 

But still there’s no answer.

 

“Excuse me, if you wont answer me, don’t call me.” Baek said over the phone.

 

He was about to hang up the phone,

 

“How are you baek?” a familiar voice said from the other line,

 

Baek felt pain in his heart,

He couldn’t move his mouth, he can’t say anything.

He knows who’s that person is.

 

Baek hand up the phone, he lean his back in the chair, and tears started to fall from his eyes.

 

‘Stupid Guy. Why did you call me after all this time?’ Baek told to himself.

 

He wiped his tears and leaves the coffee shop,

 

Baek decided to take a walk, he looks at the people who walk, who smile and laugh.

Baek wants to be like them, but he doesn’t know how.

He wants to be happy but he doesn’t know how.

He wants to love….

But he can’t.

 

The only reason why baek cant love, because until now he still love the person who make his heart beats so fast like no one did.

He still wants to see that person,

He wants to hear his voice every time,

He wants to hug him,

He wants to feel his presence.

Baek still expect him to come back,

He waits him everyday,

But he doesn’t know when he’ll come back.

 

Baek took his phone and look at the number who called him awhile ago,

He was about to call him when that person called him.

Baek’s having double thoughts if he should answer or not. But he end up answering it,

 

“Hello?” Baek said,

“Meet me.”

 

Then the phone hangs up,

 

He receive the address of the meeting place,

Baek go there right away.

 

He has this feeling that Chanyeol is finally, finally going back to him.

 

He arrive at the place, he took a deep breath before going inside.

He step in and look for him, until he saw a familiar back. He smiled because he knows that it was him. Chanyeol was dress perfectly, he still have this beautiful smile while talking to someone on the phone. Baek slowly walk going to his direction. When he finally reach his place he pats Chanyeol back. Chanyeol turn his head and saw baek. He stands up and look into his eyes. Baek finally see him, hug him and feel his presence.

 

“Have a sit.” Chanyeol said,

 

Baek didn’t say any words he just sit quietly in the chair while looking at Chanyeol.

 

“Are you okay bab—I mean Baek?” Chanyeol said,

 

“Yes I’m okay…Chan.” Baek reply,

 

“Why did you call me anyway?” Baek added.

 

“Uhh. I just want to say something…about…” Chanyeol said,

 

“About what?”  Baek asked,

 

“About Us.” Chanyeol said,

 

Baek smile at him, he thought that it was something that he should be happy.

But it’s not.

 

“What about us?” Baek asked with a happy face,

 

“Baek, I know I hurt you. I know you went through a lot of pains. I know you waited for me, and I know you love me until now.” Chanyeol said,

 

“I already pass that pain. So if you’re asking me to be with you again. It’s a yes chan. I—“

Baek said but Chanyeol cut him before he continues.

 

“That’s not what I mean baek. I didn’t call you to tell you that I love you.  I called you because I want to tell you Please……..” Chanyeol said,

He took a deep breath before continuing his last word,

 

“Please forget me.” He added.

 

Baek feels like Chanyeol slap him with his words.

Baek tears fall in his eyes; he can’t look at chanyeol’s eyes anymore.

 

He feels like Chanyeol is not the person whom he love before,

 

“Baek I’m sorry.” Chanyeol said while looking into baek eyes.

 

“Sorry? Do you think sorry is enough to heal my heart? Do you think Sorry is enough to forget you? Well if you think it is, it’s not Chan. Your sorry is useless to heal me.” Baek said while crying.

 

Chanyeol feel really sorry to baek. But he feels sorry to himself more.

 

“Baek….  I’m so sorry if I hurt you again, don’t want you to suffer from pain. I understand if you can’t forgive me right now. But I hope you can forgive.” Chan said.

 

Baek stands up wiping his tears,

 

“I can forgive you. But I will never Forget all of this pain you did to me.” Baek said,

 

“And…. .Don’t worry I wont cry anymore… because my tears are not worth it. Especially for a person like you.” Baek added while leaving Chanyeol behind,

 

Chanyeol can’t say any word, he froze while his tears are falling from his eyes.

 

Before baek step out from the shop, he look at Chanyeol for the last time.

 

“Good Bye. Park Chanyeol.” He said while smiling and went out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOnt forget to subscribe and comment. ;)