SUGA AND I

SUGA AND I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up with a jolt, you looked over to your side to see no one there.The bed was really cold which meant that he had left earlier.You rubbed your face while sighing and looked at the clock.Your eyes furrowed as you noticed the time. 6.30 A.M. 

"He had left that early?" You asked yourself.You knew you wouldn't be able to sleep again so you decided to wake up for classes anyway.After getting ready and grabbing breakfast,you drove to your college. You heard laughter as you got out of your car and spotted the person who had been in your thoughts the whole day.He was with his best friends laughing away.Jungkook saw you and waved excitedly causing the others to turn to you except the person who you wanted to adknowledge you.You closed the door loudly and stalked off.Finally Suga looked at your back.

"Hyung,don't you think ignoring noona is hurting her?" Jungkook asked looking at Suga's expression.

"She's always mad at me anyway so this is the best." He said shrugging.He quickly changed the subject.

You on the other hand were complaining to your best friend.She listened on intently since you were the only friend of hers who was already married.

"I know ours was arranged but still I can't stand it when you know he doesn't seem to care!" You said to her.She nodded and decided to put in her thoughts.

"Why don't you seduce him?" She asked you. "Did you guys even...um..you know?" She asked.You shook your head while blushing. "What? But he's..he's hot!" She said.You nodded and put your head in your hands.

"He thinks I'm a cold fish." You said.

"No you're not.Maybe you guys got off on the wrong start you know? So you have to initiate it,girl! Every guy asked you out and you said no! So that means...you do like him and want him." You nodded. "Then,here's what we should do." She then told you a plan which was supposed to be full proof.

That evening, you decided to carry it out and see what it could bring.Maybe you and Suga could get closer through this plan.That's what you had been hoping for.You texted him saying that his mother was going to be here so he had to come home earlier.He did not like to make his mom sad.Suga went home immediately so that his mother would not be waiting and start asking him where he'd been.He knew her questions would end up asking him about his current state marriage.

What he didn't expect when he walked in was you dressed up in a short lace dress.You were cooking stew since you knew that was Suga's favorite. Suga stared at you from up to down and groaned to himself. The short lace dress showed your long legs.Your long beautiful legs.He knew that you,his wife had a gorgeous body.He remembered the time when both of you were in bed sleeping.You had moved over to his side and hugged his body.To feel comfortable he hugged you back and had felt everything.The morning after though,was really awkward.You could not even look at him but here you were today in an attempt to seduce him.

"Where's my mother?" He asked in his deep voice making you turn and look at him.He walked up to you and looked at your outfit. "What are you wearing?" 

"Well,don't you like my dress?" You asked coyly.You smoothed it down with your hands with Suga staring at your hands on your dress.

"I..." He cleared his throat. "I like it.But where's my mom?" He asked looking around and smelling stew.His mind started reeling.You had made stew for him.

"I kinda lied.To get you home." You said.

"You lied?" He asked.

"Are you mad?" You asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter