Stalkers

Without Any Reasons

 

Luhan is the most popular student in your school. Girls may called him with ‘Deer.’ or ‘Xia Lu.’ and something like that. He has brown hair, blue-eyes, etc. You can’t describe him with any words because he’s too perfect in your eyes. You likes him, no… its exactly, you loves him. Without permissions and any reasons, you keep your feelings to him. But your friends already knew about it. He is one-year older than you. He is your sunbae.

One day, Luhan and his friends went to the canteen. When you felt someone was watching your moves. You thought it was a stranger or your hoobae. How surprised you turned out the man was Luhan. He was looking for you. You frozen at your place and pretend to don’t know what happen. Unfortunately, Haneul, your bestfriend realize something happen with you.

“Sura-yah~ are you okay? Seems like something happened with you..”

You moves away and shakes your head. “Nothing happened. Why?” You smiles as you force yourself to calm.

“Really? Is this about… Luhan sunbae?” You shakes your head, for the second times as you can’t hold yourself to calm.

“Haneul-ah. Just go back to our class, can we? Something bad happened with my feelings. Someone was watching for me. Kajja.”

 

 


“Sura-yah.. What’s wrong with Luhan oppa? Did he bothering you?”

You shakes your head as you looks her. “I don’t know it’s true or just my feelings. But I see that.”

“See what eh?” Tiffany looks at you with puzzled.

“While Luhan and his friends walk towards the canteen, I just… just feeling something wrong. I thought it just my hallucintations, but I am wrong. I found out that the one who always seek for me… it’s Luhan. Our eyes met just for a while as he looks away.” You sighs heavily while Haneul shows her shocked face.

“Yah, Haneul-ah. Gwaenchana?” You shakes her body.

“Ne, ne. I’m fine. I just shocked. I think he likes you, Sura..”

You make your ‘shocked-face’ for a few minutes then you laugh.

“Hahaha how come? He’s popular, and he has everything that I never had. Its impossible for someone like Luhan can like the poor girl.”

“Aniyo… don’t take your own decision aish.” Haneul flicks Sura’s forehead.

“Yah why did you flick my forehead?”

“Its because you’re stupid. Your bad habit. I really didn’t like this one about you. Likes to take your own decision.” Sura grinning.

“Hehehe mianhae. I just talk what my brain want to.”

“But I thought he like the way you did to him. Umm.. I mean… You like him without any reasons right? Nah, maybe Luhan has the same way like you.” Sura blinking and she thinking..

Maybe Haneul is right… or maybe.. argh!! I don’t know though what happen next after this.