{ one }

D e t e r m i n a t e !

{ one }

 

You and BeccaLynn opened the door to the hotel room. You jumped on a bed and rested your arms behind your head. BeccaLynn slapped your thigh. "Come on, let's do something!" You sat up and made a face. "I don't want toooo~", you lazily replied. You gripped on a pillow and repeatedly smacked the bed with it. "We just got here and I'm SO exhausted." BeccaLynn pouted at you. "Come on, it'll be exciting! And we're in the city of Kpop stars too~", she winked at you. You froze in spot and your eyes started twinkling. "SHINee...?", you mumbled. BeccaLynn nodded and bit her tongue. In a flash, you grabbed your friend's wrist and dashed out the door.

 

"What if we get lost?", you suddenly realized as you entered the city. BeccaLynn tapped her temple. "I'll definitely remember!" You smiled at her and patted her shoulder. "Ah yes, my GPS!", you teased. After stealing a few glances at the stores, BeccaLynn abandoned your side and dashed into a girly store. You scoffed in disgust and waited outside. Some people recognized you and some approached you. You tried your best not to get annoyed but you were glad the crowd was smaller in Korea than it was in America.

 

You were about to fall asleep on the bench when you felt a light tap on your head. You rubbed your eyes and glanced up to see BeccaLynn with 4 shopping bags. "What did you buy?!"

 

"The clothes were so cute!"

 

You shook your head and stood up. "Let's go eat. I'm hungry." BeccaLynn handed you half the bags and you both continued 'touring' the place until you found a neat restaurant down the street. You pushed the door open and heard a bell dinging at your entrance. You held the door for your friend and approached the counter. "What can I get for you two girls?", the cashier questioned, leaning his chin on his knuckle. BeccaLynn giggled at his action. "I'd like a Dak Galbi and Daeji Bulgogi", you politely answered. He punched in your order. "What about you, BeccaLynn?" She tapped her chin. "I'd like some Buldak~"

 

"A Determinator, I see", you commented. He nodded and handed you your receipt. You reached for it but the cashier held out a pen. "Can I get your autographs?", he shyly asked. You and BeccaLynn exchanged glances with each other. "Sure", you replied simultaneously. You both took a turn signing the receipt. "Thank you~" He shook his head. "No, thank YOU."

 

Once your order came out, you chose a table in a secluded corner. "Dude, Korea is not as bad as I thought", BeccaLynn grinned and tapped your hand. You shrugged and continued eating like a pig. "It's cool. So, isn't there an SM audition this week?" She nodded. "But I heard SM were harsh on outer appearances." You wrinkled your nose and stuck your chopsticks into the empty container. "Then what company should we aim for?"

 

"I don't know. Let's check it up tomorrow and rest for tonight."

 

"Hey, doesn't Andy own a company?"

 

At the mention of a Shinhwa's member's name, BeccaLynn's face lit up. "Yeah! But..." Her smile dropped in disappointment. "Isn't he in the military right now? Doesn't that mean he has no time for a girl group?" On the other hand, you were determined. "It doesn't hurt to ask. We can't pass up an oppurtunity to work with a legend!"

 

"Right, and exactly where is TOP Media located?", she pointed out. You pulled out your iPhone. "Which is why we have Google Map~"

 

"I don't think this is such a good idea...", she mumbled. You rolled your eyes and continued searching up directions. "Alright! It's all set! We'll take a walk from our hotel. Besides, it's not THAT far away." BeccaLynn bit her lip and sighed. "Alright.."

--

 

You woke up to the sound of a shriek in the bathroom. "Stupid straightener..", you heard a voice mumble. You checked the time on the clock and quickly dashed into the bathroom. "Morning, Asia!", BeccaLynn faked a cheerful greeting. She immediately stuck her finger back in . You raised a brow. "You burnt your finger again?" Her face turned sour and she hastily picked up the straightener again. "You're lucky your hair is naturally straight!" You finished up brushing your teeth and dashed out the bathroom for clothes to change into. It took you only three minutes to get your clothes. BeccaLynn kept her eyes away from you while you changed. You slipped into a pair of camouflage shorts and poked your arms through an oversized t-shirt. You looked at your reflection and ran a brush through your hair.

 

"Becca, why do you always wear something dressy on a daily basis?", you curiously pondered. She shrugged. "It makes me feel cute~" You pretended to play a gagging expression on your face. "Ewwy!" She playfully pushed you. "Come on, we're gonna be late."

 

"Alright mommy~", you inflicted aegyo on her. She laughed and followed you out the bathroom. "You excited?", she asked once you left the hotel. You nodded and jumped up & down. "So excited!", you squealed and attracted a few people's attention. BeccaLynn smacked your arm and gave you a stern look. "Gosh, stop being so embarrassing..", she pleaded. You ignored her and kept your grin plastered on your face. "I don't care if we get accepted or not. As long as I meet any of the ShinHwa members, I'm good!"

 

"But isn't the reason why we're going is to get a contract?", she questioned in slight confusion. You shrugged.

 

You two walked through the doors of TOP Media's building and looked around. You scratched your head. "Uhm, where do we go?", you whispered to your friend. BeccaLynn stared at you in bewilderment. "I thought YOU know!" You took a few deep breaths and held on to her hand. "Don't panic. We'll eventually figure out where to go."

 

Two boys just came out from the lounge area. They noticed two unfamiliar girls wandering around. "Hey, who are they?", the tall boy nudged his friend's arm. "I think I've seen them somewhere..", he mumbled as he kept his eyes on the girls. When he saw a girl turn her head, he nodded. "Yep, they must be looking for someone."

 

"Should we help them?"

 

"Aniyo, Andy hyung is going to kill us for being late. Let's just go and if they're still here, then we can help."

 

"You really think they'll be here after four hours?"

 

He shrugged and took the first departation.

████████████████████████████████