Final

Mine
Minhee POV *BEEP* * BEEP* *SLAM* It was a new day and I already need a new alarm clock. My name is Kim Minhee. Minhee am 17 years old. I am in first year highschool. I go to Seoul Academy. That's all you really need to know about. "MINNIE GET YOUR LAZY UP!!" My eyes flew open. Bad idea. The bright light from the sun came rushing to my eyes. It hurt a lot so I closed my eyes. After awhile I opened my eyes. When I looked up I saw my best friend Sehun. "Sehunnie oppa why would you yell in my ears?" I asked with annoyance in my voice. "You wouldn't have gotten up if I didn't," he said innocently. I narrowed my eyes at him. It was as if he didn't even notice it and smiled at me. "Come on D.O. hyung made bacon and eggs today!" He said excitedly. "Okay but get out I need to change," I say while pushing him out. "Don't be so pushy," he said with a pout. "Tch~ whatever now go," I say. "Aww don't be mad at me. I wuvs you dongsaengie," he said. "Yeah sure now go I need to get dressed," I said. "Arraso," he said while leaving. I put my school uniform on. Which was a white polo shirt, a black tie, and a blue plaid skirt. I went downstairs to here Exo laughing at something. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I was tackled. I looked up to see who it was. It was the second giant in Exo. Park Chanyeol. When I was about to say hi I was interrupted by someone yelling. "Get off her!" The person who yelled was Sehun. "She's mine!" He yelled. Suddenly Chanyeol was pushed off of me. But I was too lost in my mind to notice. Sehun picked me up bridal style. I finally noticed he was carrying me when we were back in my room. He laid me down in the bed the slipped in besides me. He hugged my waist. We were quiet until Sehun finally spoke. "Minnie?" "Yes oppa?" "I love you" he said, "don't look at the other members." He looked straight at me and into my eyes. "Only look at me. Only love me." He said with love in his eyes but innocence in his voice. "Only you Sehun" I say. "Good cause you're mine." With that we fell asleep. But before I fell asleep I hear the other members talking. "I knew it! They like eachother! Pay up!" Chanyeol said. The member groaned but gave Chanyeol 10,000 won.