Final.

CharMinder

"Kyuhyun, I'm home!"

Lee Sungmin was greeted by silence.

That's odd... Did he go out?

Dumping his bag on the dorm couch, Sungmin headed into the kitchen, finding it void of anyone - even the cleaning lady. He huffed, turning on his heel and heading down the hall.

All of a sudden, he heard a giggle.

Raising an eyebrow, Sungmin swung open the door to his and Kyuhyun's shared room, greeted by the sight of Cho Kyuhyun laying on his stomach in front of Sungmin's laptop.

He wasn't even going to ask how he cracked the password.

"Kyuhyun, what are you doing?"

Even when he stood in front of his boyfriend, Kyuhyun showed no signs of having heard Sungmin at all. His eyes remained glued to the laptop screen and his earphones were plugged into his ears.

Rounding the bed to stand at the side, Sungmin caught a glimpse of the show Kyuhyun was so absorbed in and almost fell over from shock.

Of all things, it was Pokémon.

Sungmin nearly slapped his hypocritical boyfriend then and there, but decided against it, since he liked being the one that Kyuhyun pampered.

Instead, the brunette took a flying leap and landed messily on top of Kyuhyun, drawing a startled cry from the younger. 

"Oh Sungmin, you're back. Why didn't you say so?"

The elder could feel a headache coming along.

————————————————

Kyuhyun emerged from the bedroom a few days later, humming a tune under his breath repeatedly.

At first, none of the other members could figure out what he was humming, until a few minutes later, when Sungmin sunk into the couch and groaned dejectedly.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Siwon asked, his thick brows furrowed worriedly, with little Ryeowook hanging across his muscled shoulders to get a better look at Sungmin.

Sungmin shook his head, as Kyuhyun meandered in from the kitchen, falling unceremoniously onto the couch next to Sungmin.

The others got the hint and left it alone.

————————————————
 
It was the early hours of one morning, when Sungmin finally arrived home from his late schedules and made his way into the fairly empty dorm.
 
Many of the members had decided to sleep on the 12th floor that night, instead of the 11th because of corresponding schedules.
 
The absense of sleeping persons, was really Lady Luck's work when Sungmin tripped over a pile of cards as he entered the bedroom, letting out an unnaturally high-pitched shriek as he tumbled onto the hardwood floor.
 
He blinked owlishly when the lights were suddenly switched on and Donghae was standing in the doorway, staring down at his hyung sleepily, "You ok?" He slurred, obviously still half asleep as he addressed Sungmin informally.
 
Another hand wrapped itself around Sungmin's elbow and a deep voice was telling Donghae to go back to sleep, before switching off the light and guiding Sungmin to the bed.
 
Allowing Kyuhyun to undress him from his jeans and into his boxers and tank top, Sungmin was still in a state of shock, trying to process exactly what he'd gone and tripped over.
 
Pokémon cards.
 
Certainly not his. Sungmin kept all his cards neatly packed away, in a metal box, in the bottom of his sock drawer.
 
All confused thoughts were effortlessly stripped away, when Kyuhyun kissed his neck gently and pulled him down to sleep.
 
————————————————
 
Sungmin really couldn't take much more of this torture.
 
Vaguely, he realised that this must've been how Kyuhyun had felt, whenever he abandoned his boyfriend in favour of watching the cartoon.

It had been nearly a month since the last time Kyuhyun had touched him intimately and Sungmin was really beginning to feel the effects, especially since he didn't particularly like ing himself.

Deciding enough was enough, Sugmin picked a day when he and Kyuhyun were the only ones left in the dorm, before making his move.

Locking the front door securely, Sungmin marched his way to his and Kyuhyun's shared room, slamming open the door and gaining Kyuhyun's surprised attention.

"Min? What's the matter?"

Don't let the innocence fool you, Sungmin!

"You," Sungmin growled, "And I, need to talk."

The statement confused Kyuhyun slightly, before he brushed it off and turned back to the episode playing on the computer, "Yeah sure," he said distractedly, "Just let me fini-" 

He didn't even end his sentence, before Sungmin had slammed the laptop lid shut and was mere centimetres away from Kyuhyun's face.

"Stop ignoring me."

At first he didn't understand, but then it dawned on him that Sungmin was jealous and most likely . Of course, being the little bastard that he was, Kyuhyun played clueless - which really only made Sungmin mad.

He shoved the laptop to the side, before tackling Kyuhyun onto his back. Straddling the maknae, Sungmin ground his hips down, feeling the friction and seeing Kyuhyun's eyes darken.

"Are you understanding now?"

Kyuhyun growled, hands gripping Sungmin's hips as the elder traced paths down the maknae's jaw and neck with his sinful tongue.

"As vicious as ever, my little CharMinder."

Sungmin's eyes blazed with intense feeling at the nickname that slipped languidly from Kyuhyhn's lips and he couldn't stop himself from lunging forward to kiss the younger.

"Just shut up."

The two spoke no more words that night.

 



So I've finally finished it~! It's 1:46AM here and I'm dead tired.

Comments are greatly appreciated~!

xoxo Raine