Chapter 2

Promises meant to keep

Hello readers.

First off thank you to those of you who subscribed as well as commented...you guys made my day...anyways a little heads up this chapter may contain information that are not real...I just wanted you to know so that way I won't be punished for spreading false information or whatsoever...This is a long chapter...you guys got me motivated to write a long one so here it is..please feel free to express whatever emotions you have with this story through the comment sections or you could just PM me whatever..anyways sorry about this long note I just can't seem to shut up...ENJOY d(^_^)b

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh oppa what’s up? I just finished practice I’m about to head to your place when you called” she said as she was entering the elevator going down to the lobby. Jiyong on the other line said “Oh nothing just thought I want to know where you at right now...Anyways come to our usual restaurant I’ll be waiting for you there” he than hang up.

 

Chaerin made her way to the car and told the driver where to drop her off. She got there and told the driver that she doesn’t need him for the night. So the drive politely nodded and drove away. She then made her way in the restaurant and told the waiter her name and he showed her the way to their table.  Jiyong stood up as he made his way to her and hugged her than pulled back her chair for her.  He than sat down and poured wine in her glass.

 

“Oppa what’s this?” she asked surprised but confused at the same time. Jiyong chuckled and said “it’s nothing I just thought of having a decent dinner with you at our favorite place that’s all.” Chaerin wasn’t convinced by sudden actions but she thought to just let it slide and enjoy this time with him.

 

Jiyong knew that he had one more day left to spend with her. So he wants to spend it wisely. They talked during their dinner and laughed at each other’s jokes. They were both enjoying each others company forgetting all about how reality is.

 

Jiyong stood up made his way to Chaerin knelt down on home knee, he grabbed her and said “Hunchae I love you and you know that I would do anything for you. Sadly I have at least one more day left before I leave. I’ve been thinking for the past few days about us where were at with our relationship”.

 

“Oppa you’re confusing me” Chaerin said with a confused face.

 

Jiyong then breathed heavily as his left hand went in his pocket pulling out a box. He than opened it saying “Lee Chaerin it’s sad that I have to leave you but will you promise me than you will wait for me when I come back? Promise me that you’ll never cry when you miss me or even be sad when I’m not around. Promise me that you’ll always be happy and healthy before I return”.

 

Chaerin was shocked at his actions. She was touched that he still cares about her even though he’s about to leave her for the army.

 

“I promise” than she touched his face and kissed him. Jiyong then slip the ring in her middle finger indicating that she will always remember her promise. The night went by quickly as they talked and enjoy each others company. After dinner they decided to just head home and have some movie marathon. At first it wasn’t as fun as they imagined but as movies went by they both enjoyed it.

 

After about 4 movies Chaerin fell asleep. Jiyong knew how tired she must be. He than carried her up bridal style and take her to their room. After tucking her into bed he grabbed her cell phone and head out to the balcony.

 

He dialed YG’s number and he’s waiting for him to answer. “Hello Jiyong what’s going on for you to call me this late at night” sounding really sad for his best student. “Papa as you know tomorrow is my last day. So I’m requesting the whole day to myself. No reporters, no media, just regular Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin.”

 

YG thought about his proposal and decided to give in. After all he is leaving and he trusts that he would make the good choices after all Chaerin careers at stake as well.

 

After talking to YG Jiyong just needed everything is in order for them tomorrow. So he started calling different companies and offering good money.

 

Chaerin woke up to find Jiyong staring at her. “Oppa why are you staring at me?” Jiyong knows how cute she can be sometimes but this time he just couldn’t get enough of her.

“Chaerin-ah let’s go out today” he paused waiting for her attention. “Just you and me today does that sound like a good plan>” Chaerin took his hand and said “anything I do with you is good enough and plus today is all about you” she than cupped his face and kissed him.

 

The kiss was long but it felt like a goodbye kiss. They weren’t sure when to let go because they both know that in a few hours it would be the last one.

 

Jiyong than let go of the kiss and told her to get ready. While they were getting ready Chaerin had a hard time getting ready. It’s like her whole body doesn’t want time to go by fast so she wouldn’t have to let go of him. She was about to cry when she saw the promise ring.

 

She than pulled herself together and started putting on her makeup. When she was done she stepped out to find her sunglasses. It sound weird but this was like her own house. Every time she spends time with him she would just leave her belonging.

 

After they both got ready they made their way to his car. Jiyong walked in front of her opening the car door for her. The car ride was silence until Chaerin asked “Oppa where are we going?” Jiyong just hold her hand and say “it’s a surprise”.

 

The ride wasn’t really long but it was long because of the silence that they have upon each other. They arrived and Jiyong stepped out of the car first to open her door for her. They than started walking to her surprise they’re at the amusement park. Chaerin stood there in shock knowing how much she wanted to come here.

 

She was still in shock when Jiyong said “I know how much you wanted to come here for your birthday but I couldn’t wait” he than grabbed her hand and ran inside. They started by riding all of their favorite rides. They than made their way to the game zone and last but not least to end their day they painted their faces into animal faces, Jiyong as a tiger and Chaerin as a bunny.

 

The whole day was fun hanging upside down and playing games that they have forgot about reality. The day ended as quickly as they were beat down and tired from their adventure. They were headed home when Chaerins phone started ringing.

 

“Hello Papa” she said and then hung up. Jiyong asked “What is that about?” Chaerin than said “Papa said to come to the office immediately.”

 

They then drove to the office to find that they were throwing a part for his departure. He was really surprised and honored at the same time. They started with saying all the good things about him and then ended with a party. The night was slowly starting to turn into morning so they decided that it’s time to call it quits, after all he has to get ready for his departure.

 

All of the YG members decided to see him off so they all got ready and make some signs and show him how much they love him. Bom and Seuhuyng decided to make a big poster with his picture on it saying THE KING MUST RETURN. Youngbae and Dara made little fliers with the words WE WILL MISS YOU. Minzy and Seungri decided to make small posters with the words HUYNG BE SAFE. They were all sad to see their oppa and huyng leave them but most importantly worried about Chaerin.

 

It was now time for him to leave. Everyone was still standing at the airport waiting for him to arrive. He made his way through the crowd by hugging all the people he knew and loved. He wasn’t even half way but he already started crying his eyes out. Chaerin was standing at the end of the line waiting for her turn. 30 minutes later he was right in front of her. He hugged her but she just couldn’t hug back afraid that if she does she wouldn’t be able to let go. So instead she just cried and said “Oppa promise me that you’ll come back to me?” Jiyong than cried really hard not caring about the people are looking at him. “I promise” he said than Chaerin put a ring on his finger and said “Don’t forget it.”

 

She than hurried him on the plane and waved goodbye with a blow kiss. When the plane was out of sight she decided to just go home and take a nap. The girls wanted to go with her but she refused them saying that they’re boyfriends need them. She made her way to his house because after all this time spending here she just loves how it made her feel secure and comfy.

 

She made her way to their bedroom took out her clothes leaving her with her undergarments and decided to slip into bed. She still could smell his cologne all over the pillow; the sheets making her miss him so much. So she fell asleep while crying her eyes out for him.

 

Jiyong was on the plane looking outside the window really missing her. So he pulled out his phone and looked at their pictures that he took and smiled to himself. He then scrolled through old memories and started crying really hard. He never thought that he would miss her this bad. The flight was only on the air for 10 minutes but to him it felt like he’s been away from her forever. So he decided to go on the internet to maybe ease the pain but a certain photo really made him cry harder than he already is.

 

It was a photo of Lee Chaerin on the bed with a pillow. He could tell that she really misses him by the way she is smiling. Even though she is smiling but deep inside she’s really crying. He looked at the captions saying “Missing you like crazy”. He turned off his phone and started crying while looking outside the plane window.