Life is Never Flat : Soojung and The Farm

Life is Never Flat : Soojung and The Farm

Why the i'm even here?

 

Certain girl with bright pink colored hair questioned herself as she brought her legs to stroll around that big farm. Her friends were already gone to other side of that place, where the lecture -yes, they'd having an out-door study that time- would be hold. After let out a deep depressed sigh, the pink head leaned her back to the wooden fence, scanned the new environment around her. Actually, that place was nice with cool weather and greens surrounding it, very relaxing. The only thing which bothered her was just the fact that she was in a farm.

Too much animal there.

 

Cows were moo-moo-ing from the yard on her left side.

 

Sheep were busy stuffed their faces with grass together with the cows.

 

Goats were baa-baa-ing from the alley not far from her spot.

 

And she even sure that she could hear ducks quack-ing from little lake behind the farm.

 

"Stupid animals," she uttered under her breath while wiped her sweaty forehead. "If you guys aren't my needs for life, i would love to burn this place, though.."

Her pink hair waved mildly while wind blew from the alley and it could make her a bit tensed down. She let another sigh escaped before leave the fence and started walking to look for her friends.

 

*

 

"Jjung!!" a high-pitched voice echoed from other side of the yard and the called girl immediately turned her face.

"Jinri!"

She called back once she saw a girl with brownish-orange colored hair was bouncing above the sandy ground while waving her tiny hands frantically. After a few seconds, Jinri stopped jumping up and down then running to approach her girlfriend.

"What are you doing here?" she asked with wide smile plastered on her face, "You were not coming for their short lecture about this farm!"

Soojung raised her one brow, "It's over already? I'm on the way to get there anyway.."

The slightly taller girl nodded, "Mhm! It's okay, Jjung.. Luna-unnie and Victoria-unnie were gone to somewhere too! Tell you what, this farm is very interesting!"

"I'm not interested," Soojung breathed out as her eyes glanced toward a group of chickens which busy strolled around and pecked the ground for some foods about ten meters away from their spot. "Too much animals.."

Jinri shook her head and pouted, "They are not animals! They are cattles!"

Heard the slightly older girl's stupid argue, the pink head just could rolled her eyes and stomped toward those chickens direction furiously.

"Jjung, where are you going?"

"Toilet."

Soojung walked straight, seemed like she wanted to kick those chickens until they run around in panic. She came closer, and suddenly the group looked up and stared at Soojung with their tiny black eyes.

 

What the hell?!

 

The little group was contented with three fat hens and one rooster, and the hens were looked like glared at Soojung.

 

And Soojung glared back at them.

 

The rooster seemed feel something wrong and he left his wives to go somewhere to search for some earthworms again.

 

They were still glared at each other, 1 : 3.

Watch out, Soojung might be loose. She crossed her arms and made a mocking face.

 

The 'women' suddenly straightened their head and started walked closer to the human without any fear written on their faces.

 

"Come here, i'm not afraid of you, CHICKENS!!"

 

Thus, the high-prided hens opened their wings and running to Soojung.

 

"BWOOOOK!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"BWOOOOOOOOK!!"

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! DON'T COME AFTER ME!! AAAAAHHHH!!"

 

Thus, Jinri just could stare in awe when her usually cool and straightforward lover was running around here and there with furious scary hens in tow.

 

"LEAVE ME ALONE, CHICKENS!!"

"BWOOOOOOK!!"

"AAAAAAAAARGHH!!"

 

*

 

Luna and Victoria were stepped out from the garage after their just-god-knows-what business when they heard a strangely familiar bloody shout echoed in the yard behind them. The two quickly went there, just to found Jinri leaned on the fence, freeze while staring at something weird, too much far for their vision to reach.

"Jinri!" the black haired girl tapped Jinri's back, "What happened?"

The young woman simply pointed at the weird creature who was about to dashing to their direction. Luna and Victoria's eyes widened when they found who it was. When it come closer, the three girls immediately jumped back, didn't want to get hit by those 'chicken train'.

 

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"BWOOOOOK!! BWOOOOK!!"

 

[ Put some annoying storm sfx here ]

 

"Soojung," Jinri continued, eyes followed the youngest girl every frantic moves. Sands were flying everywhere and Soojung's scream felt like filled the whole air there.

Victoria rubbed her aching ears before shouted, "WHERE'S YOUR HUMANITY, SOOJUNG?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SUPPOSED TO BE CHASING AFTER THEM!!"

 

Instead of did what the oldest girl told her, the panic Soojung turned left into the duck pool which just separated with the yard by a wooden fence.

 

"AAAAAHHH!!"

"BWOOOOOOKK!!"

"KWEK KWEK KWEK KWEEK!!"

 

"I don't want to know.." Luna mumbled under her breath while Jinri and Victoria gasped sharply.

 

Within a minute, they could see Soojung dashed out from the ducks cage, with new group of companion to play that crazy eternal-tag game trailed after her.

 

"GUYS PLEASE HELP MEEEH!!"

 

[ insert an orchestra of chickens and ducks here. I couldn't even imagine how chaotic it was ]

 

Once again, the damaged and perfectly exhausted Soojung directed toward her three friends who just could stared blankly at her as if they just saw an alien get out from an UFO. But then Victoria became the first who regained back her consciousness.

 

"DON'T COME HERE!!"

"HELP MEEEEH!!"

"NOOOO!!!"

"RUN TO OTHER DIRECTION!! DON'T COME HERE!! STOP THERE!!"

"KWEEEK!!"

"BWOOOOOK!!"

 

Soojung kept coming there anyway, and the three girls held their breaths in horror. Soojung herself had looked scary with her tensed expression, and with her new friends added, she became very fabulous. In other way.

 

"HELP MEEEEEHHH!!" Soojung turned her head almost in flash, just to quickened her pace in return, "THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME!!"

Jinri and Victoria grasped onto Luna's sleeve tightly, literally tried to hiding behind the shortest girl.

"AND YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!!"

They were know that run toward the garage which placed on the front side of the yard was the bestest solution for this drama, but no one could move their legs.

 

And when Soojung became nearer, Victoria lost her mind.

 

"GET THE OUT FROM HERE!!"

The Chinese lady freaked out and frantically run toward random direction while pulled Luna and Jinri's waist together with her.

"UNNIE!!"

 

In other hand, Soojung saw that as a chance to throw her beloved friends into the same disaster with her. She forced her legs for move faster and thus, she reached for Jinri's shirt.

 

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WITH YOUR ING INTERESTING CATTLES! YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE, JINRI-SSI?!"

With that, Soojung slipped her slim body between Jinri and Luna.

 

The hens and the ducks were a bit confused when they saw their victim's number changed, but seemed like they were still happy anyway.

 

"BWOOOOK!!"

"KWEEEK!! KWEEEK!!"

 

Luna shrieked, "DAMN YOU SOOJUNG!!"

Jinri shook her head as she quickened her pace, "JJUNG, I LOVE YOU!! BUT I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!!"

 

The four girls were done one round of running around to every side of the wide yard before finally Victoria as the leader of the human team managed to turn right, dashed straight into the garage. The girls rushed inside in panic before Luna slammed the door. They thought they could heard that their enemies outside was grumbling something about being a coward and else, but no one care. They were safe. Finally.

 

"Dammit, Soojung!!" Luna grabbed Soojung's collar as she tried to control her breath, "This is your fault! I will blame you if i have some kind of trauma for chickens and ducks after this!!"

"YAH!!" the pink head barked, "Do you think i did this in purpose, something like, 'hey chickens, do you guys want to have a tag game with me?'" she snapped, "DON'T BE CRAZY, UNNIE!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAD I DONE!!"

"i think i know," Jinri voiced out. "Maybe your fault was because you called them animals.. Not cattles.."

Victoria sighed after heard the brownish-orange head's statement and let her body fell on the floor as she mumbled, "I'm not going to eat roasted chicken and duck for a month.."

 

*

 

The four desperate young women stepped out from their hiding place after almost an hour. Once Luna made sure that there was no sign of any chicken or duck, they were quickly slided out from the garage and headed toward a hall when their friends had been gathered.

"Hey! Where have you guys b-" Amber who appeared out of nowhere to greet them immediately wrinkled her nose, "What the hell, you four smells like chicken.." the tomboy sniffled again, "... And duck?"

The rest three girls simply turned their head to glare at Soojung.

"Just a little incident.." the pink head faked a smile, "Where are you going anyway?" she asked after found that the latter have a pair of glove on her hand.

"Oh, i'm going to learn how to cut chicken's neck and chomp them into a fillet.. Do you guys want to-"

"WE'RE COMING TOO!!"

"Wow, i'd never expect that such girls like you all are so eager to see such murder case.."

 

As they followed Amber to chicken's cage, big evil grin was appeared on their faces.

 

 

We'll show you how human do their revenge, Chicken.

 

And duck, just wait.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

You've been warned XP

Okay, i'm expecting your comments~ xD