..a Nuisance?

Let me Love You

 

“Just looking at this, it feels like a proposal is coming,” Woo Bin gave a half-smile, meeting Yi Jung’s signature smirk.

“What proposal? She keeps getting into trouble, so I thought I’d give her a leash,” Joon Pyo argued, stuffing his hands deep inside his pants’ pockets. He had prepared a necklace for Jan Di, and Woo Bin was currently holding it up for Yi Jung and Ji Hoo to see, swaying it slightly between his fingers.

“Is Geum Jan Di your pet?” Yi Jung chuckled.

“With your personality, giving this to Jan Di worries me,” Woo Bin agreed, only half-joking.

“Geum Jan Di’s not the type to bear when you’re saying ‘a leash’ or something…”

“Jan Di’s lethal spin kick? Makes me want to see it.”

“Why are you guys making such a fuss?” Joon Pyo snapped, reaching for the said necklace abruptly. “So annoying…”

 

As it was, in order to take a break from recent events, the F4 had decided to go on another vacation. Skiing seemed just the type of fun they needed, and naturally Jan Di, Ga Eul and Tae Min were taken along.

If Jan Di and Ga Eul weren’t having so much fun – Jan Di especially, who was only learning to ski – Tae Min would have objected to the arrangement long ago. Though a couple of weeks had passed since the incident, with the state of his ribs, he wasn’t exactly allowed to ski carelessly.

Or, at all, if Woo Bin had any say in it.

 

“Speaking of,” Yi Jung began carefully once Ji Hoo and Joon Pyo left the room – Joon Pyo to meet with Jan Di, Ji Ho to wander, apparently.

“What do you intend to do?”

Woo Bin fixed his friend with an expression that clearly said ‘clueless’. F4’s Casanova sighed, shaking his head slightly.

“Yah, Woo Bin. I’m talking about Lee Tae Min.”

“What?”

It amused Yi Jung greatly to see Woo Bin’s cheeks reddening.

“What?” he asked innocently. “Weren’t you awfully upset that he got hurt? Woo Bin-ah. You kept making a fuss about him going to the mountain with us earlier.”

“Ani. That boy is just a nuisance.”

Woo Bin pressed his lips together as Yi Jung’s expression grew somewhat confused.

“Why? I didn’t want him to come with us in the first place–”

 

“Excuse me,” the new voice made Woo Bin tense, as both his and Yi Jung’s gaze turned towards the doorway. Leaning on the half-opened door, his small frame barely visible under the oversized hoodie, was Tae Min.

“I’ll be really quick, just,” the younger boy spoke, as the other two did not. “Yi Jung sunbae, Ga Eul was looking for you earlier…” he was about to close the door again when Woo Bin stood abruptly.

“Tae Min-ah–”

“Please don’t concern yourself speaking with me,” Tae Min said quickly. “…since I’m such a nuisance…”

“Tae Min!”