Date Night

A Day With Himchan

   He lead me to a table in the corner where we could see bright lights across the city. The view of it was breathtaking and Himchan was being so generous. Some girls walked past our table with their jaws to the ground, shocked to see Himchan in person. Honestly, I would've been one of those girls, but I realized Himchan was just an ordinary guy. He was no different than the guys in my college, except that he was much more cute than them. The waiter came to our table and first asked us what we would like to drink. Without hesitation, Himchan ordered us both some wine. He better have been lucky I was 21. The waiter checked our I.D cards to confirm. Himchan smiled at me from across the table. I giggled and looked away. I couldn't handle staring into his eyes.

      "Look at me." His deep voice spoke.

      "O...kay." I whispered to myself as I looked up and caught his stare that startled me.

      "There we go. Didn't your father ever teach you to make eye contact with your oppa's?" Himchan's words were cold, yet he smiled.

      "H...he did. Yes." I responded with a nod and looked deep into his eyes.

      "Are you seeing anyone?" His question was rudely put, yet I still answered.

      "No. I was, but..." I said then looked away a little, indicating it was a sore subject for me.

      "But what?" Himchan rudely asked.

      "We broke up before I came here." I said looking in his eyes again.

  The waiter came back with our drinks and Himchan ordered us some pasta. I had to admit, he was being a bit rude. He never let me order anything I wanted. I tried to brush it off. I liked pasta anyways. Although I would've prefered a salad.

      "Why'd you come here?" Himchan broke the silence.

      "School." I replied, sipping my wine.

      "Do you want to come back to my place after this?" He asked with a smirk.

Did he think I was easy? Or, maybe he thought I was worthy enough for him. OR maybe it wasn't for the reason I was thinking, maybe it was just to, hang out?