Trespassing

Boys Scare Me

Chapter

“Oh Yifan you’re… what the heck did you do?!” Xiumin yelled as he turned around and saw Kris carrying a girl inside, “Who the heck is that?!” pointing at the girl in Kris’s arm as he walked over.  Kris said nothing and placed the girl on the coach.  “Answer me right now mister!” Xiumin growled, glaring intensely at Kris.

“What’s with all the yelling?!” Kyungsoo growled as he came out of the room scratching his head.  “Yifan brought someone here… what the hell is wrong with…”

“I protected her from getting hurt…” Kris sighed and then plopped down on the other coach; Xiumin lifted an eyebrow, “And so? A lot of people are getting hurt and you run out just because of this one person!  The hell is wrong with your logic… go out then, save other people!”

Kyungsoo who was being ignored walked over and saw the person Xiumin was talking about, “Sooo… who is she?”  Kris gave a huff and looked over at them, “I don’t know… I just saved her and she passed out and… God! I don’t know!”

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to speak but, “Hmpjinrfb vnpsk.”  Kris jumped to Xiumin’s side as she stirred and opened her eyes slightly.  She blinked and looked around the room, immediately sitting up, “Doko…” she turned and nearly screamed as she saw the three men, “Dare desu ka?!” she squealed even though she knew it was very offensive.

Kris, Xiumin, and Kyungsoo all furrowed their eyebrows at the unfamiliar language, “What is she saying?  Is she not from here?” Xiumin asked Kris and Kris shrugged in response.  Kyungsoo ran off somewhere and came back with his computer, “What did she say again?”

“Uh… Da… something oh but ka was at the end,” Xiumin tilted his head.  Kyungsoo pursed his lips, “That doesn’t help me…”  Xiumin bit his lip and concentration and then turned to the girl, “Who… are… you?” he asked making extravagant hand movements as if playing charades.  When Xiumin pointed at her; she pointed at herself as well, making Kris unknowingly blush at the cute gesture.

The girl tilted her head then, getting over her shock, and said making extravagant gestures as well, “Yumori Yuuki desu. Donata desu ka?”  Xiumin’s lips curled up and his eyes wavered to Kyungsoo who was typing, “What did she say?”

“Umm… well she said ‘I’m Yomori Yuuki.  Who are you?’”  Xiumin and Kris blinked, “How do you know?”

“Google.”

“Well how did you know what she spoke?”

“I watch a lot of dramas, so when she said desu and ka; I knew she was Japanese,” he typed something again and then whispered, ‘Oh please google, make the right translation,’ before saying, “Watashi wa Kyungsoo… da to, karera… wa Kurisu to Xiumin… uh… desu.”

Yuuki laughed slightly at his accent and then looked around, “Doko desu ka? Koko de nani wo e ru no?”

“Kyungsoo what is she saying?” Xiumin and Kris asked, shaking his shoulders.  “Hold on, hold on!” Kyungsoo yelled, pushing them away from him.  After a few more clicks he said, “She asked ‘Where am I?  What am I doing here?’” he turned to look at Kris, “Yea Kris, what is she doing here?”

“B-because she fainted after I s-saved her… and yea.”  Kyungsoo blinked and nodded before typing away, “Anata wa watas… hitachi no apāto… dearu. Watashi no yū… jin, Kurisu wa anata o `hozon' shi, watashi wa anata ga kare no ude no naka de kasu ka na to omoi, kare wa koko de anata o motara… a.”

Yuuki bit her lip hard to keep her from laughing, but that didn’t help because she ended up laughing up a storm.  Xiumin looked at Kris, “Do you think he said something wrong?”

“How am I supposed to know?”

“Because you speak 4 languages!”

“Four languages that are not Japanese!”  Xiumin blew out his cheeks and just when Yuuki was finally done laughing she looked up at Xiumin and howled again with laughter.  The three just sat there and waited until she was done.

After a few minutes, she stopped laughing and held out her hand, and took her other hand as if she’s writing.  “Oh…oh… she wants a paper and pencil,” Kyungsoo said and Kris and Xiumin went around, ransacking the place until they found it.

They gave it to her and she started writing before giving it to Xiumin, “Dang! Why did she write… in… what is this… English?”  Kris blinked and then grabbed the paper and smiled a little, “Thank God! She knows how to write in English… ok she said ‘Grammar was very bad.’”  He turned to Kyungsoo and smiled, “Guess Google is not as trust worthy as you think.”  Kyungsoo pouted and nodded, “If only I took a Japanese class… I would’ve known what she was saying.”

Kris nodded and went back to the paper, “’Although it was bad… I understand.  I just now remember what had happened… I would like to thank you.’”  Kris smiled and then put his finger to his ear as he spoke in English, “Can you understand English?”

Yuuki smiled and nodded enthusiastically; Kris smiled and then said, “Where do you live so we can take you back?”  Yuuki sighed and bit her lip as she grabbed the paper and started writing.  Kris grabbed the paper as she handed it to him, “’I’m sorry, but I just came here… my friend… I cannot stay with her… and I cannot stay with her sister.’”  Kris then looked at his fellow pack, “So what should we do?  She doesn’t have anyone here.”

“How ‘bout we let her stay for today, since getting a hotel room would be useless?” Xiumin suggested and every one of them nodded.  “We will allow you to stay here just for tonight if you want… we have a free room over there,” Kris pointed to a room at the far right.  Yuuki smiled and started bowing lower and lower saying ‘Arigato, Domo Arigato!’ which when Kyungsoo looked it up; it means thank you.

Yuuki went to the room after a few minutes of thanking them and noticed, as she looked at her phone, that she received at text.

Hey Yuuki, did you make it to my sister’s house ok?- Ryungie

Yuuki pouted, “Now she’s concern of me?” she smiled though.

No, instead I met these nice people who are letting me stay for tonight… - Yuuki

Yuuki waited for another text, but after several minutes she put it away, “I guess she’s asleep… bad girl making me think she actually cared about me.”  She then pulled her comforter over her and fell asleep.

 

You woke up early in the morning and immediately went to check out Sehun.  You sighed as you looked at the two boys who were entangled in each other’s arm before taking the blanket and pulling it off Sehun.

You pressed Sehun’s stomach lightly and sighed as he squirmed and groaned in pain which eventually woke Luhan up, “Whattimeisit?” he slurred as he sloppily sat up.  You shook your head at the sight, “it’s still early… you could go back to sleep.”

He looked over at you and smiled slightly, “Why are you awake then?”

“To check on his wounds…” you yawned and motioned Luhan to help you lift his shirt as you go and get the first aid kit.

You check and replaced the bandage, “He’s healing fast… usually it takes a couple of days or weeks to heal a wound this deep,” you thought for a second remembering when you first treated him, “The first time he was good after two days… how is that possible?” you asked yourself not noticing that Luhan was catching every word.

Luhan bit his lip and pulled Sehun’s shirt down, “Is that all?”  You blinked out of your thoughts and nodded.  You stood up to leave, but Luhan caught your wrist and you flinched by the touch, “Hyun Shik…” you felt him move closer to you and your breathing became unsteady, “Did the doctor release you?”  You didn’t answer as you looked away, “Hyun Shik, look at me, you can trust me,” he tried to turn you, but you reached your limit and you roughly pushed him away, “Don’t touch me!”

“Hyun…”

“Stop acting like you care! Boys… never care, they live to hurt people! Force people to do stuff, threaten everyone they meet! Every men in this entire world are dangerous and liars!  I hate it! And people, who act like they care, are the ones I hate the most! So stay away from me!” before Luhan had a chance to respond you ran out the door.

Luhan watched as the door close, replaying what you said to him, “But aren’t you a guy as well?”  Before he could think too much into it; Sehun groaned and he immediately went to is dongsaengs side, “Sehun… you ok?”

Sehun nodded in responds before opening his eyes, “I’m healing faster than expected.”  He then sighed, “Maybe because m… our imprint is near.”  Luhan nodded and cooed Sehun to go back to sleep, but the stubborn pup didn’t want to.  “Is Hyun Shik home?”

“Ani, he just left.”

“What? What time is it?”  Sehun got up despite Luhan’s protest and looked at the clock, “It’s 3 in the morning! Where could he go?”  Luhan shrugged and stood up, “I’ll go look for him… you stay here.” As Luhan was going to run out Sehun caught his wrist, “Let’s go together.”  Luhan just stared at Sehun for a second and then agreed, helping Sehun run out.

 

You avoided the night guards and went over the gate before walking to who knows where.  “Why did it need to be cold? I should’ve brought a jacket,” you muttered to yourself as you rubbed your silk sleeve covered arms and that’s when you notice that you were still in your pajamas, “Good thing its dark still.”

You spotted a park and immediately went to the swings, pumping your legs to see how high you could go.  After a few pumps you stopped yourself and put your hands in your pajama pants pocket and taking out a photo.  You placed it in front of you and sighed while slightly pumping your legs.  You scrunched up your nose, “This pack… is it the same pack that saved me?”

You pursed your lips and hit your head with your free hand, “Come on think… Hei Ryung think… hmm…” you groaned in frustration as nothing came in mind, “Oh now you decide not to do anything… why do I have a brain like you!” you then laughed slightly, “Funny how I’m wanting to remember no...”

“Look what we have here Unni?”  You froze and threatened to turn your head to the voice and slightly gasped as you saw five figures with masks on.   They started walking to the front of the swing set, your head following as if that’s the only part of your body that has function.

One of the figures tilted her head, “Unni, this kid looks familiar… don’t you think?”  The street lights emitted on them and you saw some smirks behind the masks.  “Ne… he does.”

“What should we do? He’s trespassing.”  You tilted your head, wondering what they mean, “Trespassing? Last time I checked this was public property,” you said without thinking.  The five figures blinked at your boldness and you did as well since you are never rude… well unless they are boys.

“Brave kid to talk back,” one finally said and then walked up to you grabbing your collar, “Good thing for you… brave ones always die last…” after looking you over she smiled, “You’re coming with us.”  You didn’t respond.  “Unni, he’s holding something.”  The one holding your collar looked down at your hand and then motioned her head, “Get it.”

The other walked up and ripped the photo from your grip; your glare intensifying as she looked at the photo with confusion.  “What’s in the photo?”

“Just a bunch of wolves… are you like a wolf lover or something?” the girl asked.  You scowled, “Just give it back.”  The girl sighed, “I don’t feel like it.”

“Su… just give it to him,” another girl said, “We should go, unni.”  The one holding you turned her head to the one speaking, “Why?”

“I sense they are coming… this kid isn’t worth our time.”

“Who’s coming?”

“2NE1.”  The girl let go of your collar and fully turned to the others, “What?  Where’s Amber?”

“She’s at the crossing… and the one who send me the message.”

“Let’s go… this short fry isn’t worth our time.”  They all left one by one and one remained; she glared and threw your photo, rubbing it to the ground with her feet before disappearing in the dark.

As soon as they left you fell to your knees and with trembling fingers picked up the photo from the dirt; your brain pounding ferociously on your skull…

“LuLu! Hunnie!” you smiled as two wolves came running to you…

You cradled your head as memories flown in…

“We are family,” you said as the wolves snuggled up against each other…

You gasped and heard faint voices screaming at you, but your memories are clouding your ears…

“We found her!” a woman yelled as they ran towards you…

“AHHHH!!!” you screamed and a pair of arms wrapped around you; you instinctively leaned in the hug and before falling asleep you whispered, “LuLu.”

 

“Where are you two going?” a voice echo through the halls as Luhan and Sehun were about to make their escape.  Sehun groaned and turned, “It’s nothing Mrs. Park, so why don’t you ba…”

“Mrs. Park, we just want to visit a friend’s dorm to make sure he’s taken his medicine,” Luhan cut in, giving Sehun a glare before smiling back at Mrs. Park.  Mrs. Park rolled her eyes, “Do you thing I’m that…” she paused as her phone vibrated; she looked at it and widened her eyes, “Omo! They better not touch a hair on his cute little head!” she ran pass them, completely forgetting about them.

Luhan looked at Sehun and Sehun shrugged, “Let’s go.”

They looked around but didn’t see you, but suddenly Luhan’s ears perked up, “This way!” he pointed to a direction and both ran.

They halted to a stop as they saw you cradling your head, “Hyun Shik! Are you ok?! Hyun Shik?!” they yelled as they ran closer to you.  “AHHH!!” you suddenly screamed and Luhan immediately wrapped his arms around you.  As soon as you leaned into the touch; Sehun immediately turned away, feeling something unknown to him.

“LuLu.”  Sehun turned to Luhan when he heard that, “Did he just say LuLu?” Luhan bit his lip and shook his head, “Don’t even say that nickname!”  Sehun opened his to say something, but immediately shut it as he knew how Luhan felt about that nickname… he felt the same way with his nickname.

“Let’s go, before f(x) comes here.”  Luhan didn’t answer, still in his thoughts.  “Luhan.”

“Hmm…” he blinked and looked at Sehun, “What is it?”

“Oh nothing it’s just there’s a dinosaur behind you,” Sehun said sarcastically.  Luhan widened his eyes and jumped forward as he screamed for his life.  Sehun sighed and grabbed Luhan, pulling him off you, “I was just kidding… now let’s go.”  Luhan pouted and hit Sehun in the head, “Brat.”  Sehun pursed his lips and threw you over his shoulder before Luhan did.

Luhan stood put for a second watching Sehun run, “LuLu… why did Hyun Shik say that?” he shook his head, “Impossible,” he started to run.

 

 

“Are you sure my cute little student went here?” Mrs. Park asked as she ran into a couple of girls.  “Yes Bom unni… I remembered the photo you showed me of that kid, which I have to say is kind of creepy of you to have, but anyways he ran in there.” A shorted girl with mid-length hair said.

“But it’s already curfew Minzy… there is no way he could go pass the guards!”

“Well apparently he did.”

“Girls lets go; we all know how ruthless that Victoria girl and her group is to trespassers,” another said as she put on her mask.  “Your right CL… we have to go,” another girl with purple hair agreed, and they all put on their mask and ran.

They stopped at some point as five figures appeared in front of them, “Well well well, isn’t it 2NE1,” one of them said.  CL laughed, “You know it and let me just say the moonlight really cuts your ugliness down… you’re like a jem now, Victoria.”

“What are you guys doing on our turf,” Victoria growled, letting the insult fly by.  “We just need to pick up someone… he’s…” Bom started.  “Someone that owes us something,” Minzy finished.  Victoria scoffed and then looked at her watch to see if they had enough time, “Sh*t.”

“What is it unni?” one asked.  Victoria shook her head, “We don’t have time…” she looked back at 2NE1, “He’s at the park… unharmed, like I’ll mess with someone else’s trash…” she ran her hand through her ran, “I’m going to let you go right now, untouched… but if I see you guys again, have a medic with you… you’ll need it.”  Victoria motioned the other girls to follow her as she ran in the other direction leaving 2NE1 all alone.

“Well, that was unexpected…” Dara said.  “Let’s go! We have to save my Hyun Ji!!” Bom yelled as she ran, making the others sprint just to catch up.

“He’s not here…” Bom pouted.  “He was… he just left,” Minzy said as she sniffed the ground, “With… two others.”

“Wow, I have no words for your sense of smell Minzy,” CL complemented; Minzy smiled and then Cl looked at her watch, “We have to go… it’s almost opening time.”

“Yea, and I have to be on early staff duty too,” Bom yawned completely not ready for the day, “I mean who makes teachers work at 4 in the morning?!”

“Your school apparently,” Dara laughed.  They all dispersed.

 

“Zelo, what are you doing?” Yongguk asked as he saw the younger reading, “What are you reading?”

“I’m researching.”

“Researching what?”  Yongguk was about to grabbed the book, but Zelo immediately blocked, “Just stuff… what are you doing up this late hyung?”

“Jieun wanted me to get her water.”  Zelo smiled, “She called you just to do that,” he teased.  Yongguk hit his head, “Yah! Don’t look to deep into this… anyways how are the others?”

“They’re recovering, especially since Secret is very good with medicine.”  Yongguk nodded and without another word left the room.  Zelo looked back at his book before closing it, the cover entitled, Mythical Wonders that Walk Among Us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hihi... hope you enjoy this fairly ong chapte and hopefully it makes sense.  Stay Tuned (^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9fB2alcqSJBtOiKVTc_E

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjDqOTsfH6BCPm_5S3BJt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBFuNG68EHWgKP1rSulc0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBOv8oJjUCjvdJetuQhOf

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPARw_5d0qwZjxi3cjeEn

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWNr-48gr6P0lFEcWgaPf

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd2jOeX_tVdxOFrq1ZSdN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkY-Ox9H3xO-cgDmyc0v_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPeZZz7BqJtiFsrU5t_72