1

I Can Explain... Sort of..

You have to make me y!” Sanghyuk declared.

I can't make you y. You're Hyukawaii, remember? Kawaii. Not y. Hyukawaii.”

Agh, you're the worst hoobae ever.”

Lips.”

Yours first,” Hyuk answered with a sly grin.

Lips!”

The young blonde haired star complied and pursed his lips together as a makeup brush gently glossed them in a fine, moisturizing oil. He waited patiently for 3 seconds then grabbed the small hands of the makeup artist and pulled her face into his. There was no protest on the other side, however she did pull away first.

Ugh, I JUST finished your lips, Hyuk. Now I've got to start all over.”

The man smiled, quite satisfied with himself as he watched the woman prepare her tools to redo the job he'd just ruined. With a smile as greasy as the remaining gloss on his lips he slid a hand around her waist and sat her down on his lap.

Lips?” he asked teasingly.

Lips.” the woman grinned. This time, she kissed him before doing his makeup and was able to apply it without it being wiped off.

 

It was four months ago when Hyuk first met Gabrielle. She was a student from the U.S studying cosmetology and photography. She was able to get a job at a prestigious salon where idols regularly came thanks to some friendly connections she'd made beforehand. After living in Korea for a while, she'd adapted well and had a steady job with great friends and good pay. When her friend Sooyah called her about being a personal stylist for a group named VIXX she was way too excited. The noise complaints from her neighbors told her so. When she met the band they were just like she'd been told: loud, goofy, cute, and hilariously annoying. She was a fan but in order to make her job a little easier and less awkward, she pretended to only have recently heard of them and mentioned nothing of the posters and albums proudly on display in her apartment.

Hi, I'm Gabrielle nice to meet you.” she bowed politely and shook hands with the chirpy, charismatic leader Cha Hakyeon.

Oooh~ Gabrielle, that's such a pretty name, isn't it pretty, Ken?” he smiled turning to the member with big eyes and perfectly thick lips.

“Oh, it's a pretty name for a pretty girl~ perfect match!” He gave her a wink and she fought back her embarrassing snort of a laugh.

The rapper of the group, Ravi, noticed and asked, “Are you okay? Hey, what did you guys do to her? She looks so uncomfortable.”

The hyungs can be too much sometimes, sorry about that,” sighed the youth named Hongbin. He flashed her a sincere, dimpled smile and sat in the chair across from hers to get his hair done.

Why? I like her, she so nice and quiet and cute. Like Leo!” said the leader, casually slinging his arm around the girl's shoulder.

Gabrielle bit her lip and did her best to maintain a professional composure. Hongbin looked in the mirror and saw Leo shadowing Hyuk in with his hand on the maknae's shoulder. “Oh hyung, you found him!”

Oh, our Leo~,” Leader N turned and flung himself across the other's shoulder, poking his cheeks and generally irritating him. “Have you met our new stylist? Her name's Gabrielle. y, no? It's so exotic.”

 

Leo turned his glare away from N to look at the faintly blushing woman and quietly said her name,

... Gabrielle...” he bowed respectfully and stared at her a moment more before walking off, dragging the cooing leader with him.

Hey, Hyuk, aren't you going to greet her?” Ken asked poking the maknae's side.

Ah, I was just about to,” he laughed stepping towards her.

Gabrielle's heart skipped more beats than it did while meeting all the other members combined and she felt that it flat-lined for a second or two. She stretched out her hand and bowed low to avoid eye contact. She felt the warmth of his hand as he cooly grasped hers and when she peeked up to look at him they were face to face, his big bright eyes and childish smile smoldering her insides into a mushy pile of feelings. Though Gabrielle thought the feeling was one sided, it more than mutual. As Hyuk let her hand slowly fall away from his, he felt his heartbeat return to it's normal pace. After all the members had transformed into the stylish entertainers they were, they prepared themselves to go onstage.

As they strapped on their mics and walked out the door, Gabrielle called a cheerful, heartfelt “Fighting!” which made all the members turn and smile.

“FIGHTING!” they said back. Hyuk was the last to leave, straggling for a few seconds more of beautiful encouragement from his new found obsession.

It took a mere 2 weeks for Hyuk to get Gabrielle's number and woo her into secretly dating him without her fretting over things like jealous fans and nosey paparazzi. One night when the members were free from schedules and planned to go out to a movie, he feigned sickness so he could stay home by himself. After they'd left, he'd called his girlfriend and invited her over.

Uh, are you sure that's ok? What if I get kicked out by security or something?” he heard her ask in a worried tone over the phone.

It's fine~ don't worry about it. Leo-hyung has girls over all the time.”

Those are his sisters!”

They're still girls.”

He pictured her squinting her eyes and shaking her head in the cute way she did when she disapproved of something. “I mean, it's probably the only time we'll get to be perfectly alone for a while, but hey, if you would rather stay and stare at your M.A.C collection instead of my ab collection, then-”

I'll be there in 10.”

He hung up the phone and kicked off his “sick blankets” in joy. Tonight was going to be awesome!

 

When Gabrielle got there he quickly pulled her in and pinned her against the shut door.

“Hey babe,” he whispered in a low, sultry voice, much too deep for his age. Gabrielle giggled awkwardly and tried to ignore the heat in her cheeks.

“Hey yourself.” Hyuk smiled and stepped back, suddenly turning into the adorable teenage boy he was.

“I've got Mortal Kombat vs. DC, and Black Ops, which do you wanna play first?” Gabrielle stripped off her jacket and threw it on the couch.

Mortal Kombat. I want to see you bleeeeeeddddd, ah!”

Hyuk laughed and tossed her a controller. The two spent an hour or so gaming and taunting each other with jeers such as “Come on Hyuk, Ken can do better than that!” and “Ooh, better whip out the foundation baby, cause that's gonna leave a mark!” They were having so much fun they didn't even realize what time it was until Hyuk's phone vibrated for his nightly practice alarm.

Wow it's already 10:30,” he said a little disappointed. He twisted his lips and set the phone down. “It feels like you just got here and you have to leave already...”

 

I know...” Gabrielle said a little sad but happy that she was able to spend time with him. She got up from her spot next to Hyuk and turned off the game. As she put her coat back on and gathered her belongings, Hyuk stood up and stretched to show her out.

 

Thanks for having me over,” she said turning to kiss him on the cheek before she left. Instead her face was gently guided towards his lips and pressed forward with a strong passion. Before she knew it, her coat was back off, her belonging tossed aside once again, and her legs wrapped around Hyuk's waist in a straddle on the couch.

I should be leaving,” she said pulling off his shirt.

 

Yeah, you should,” he mumbled into her lips. His tongue met with hers and she allowed her body to sink deeper into his hold. As Hyuk slid his hand underneath her sweater to unhook her bra, she busied herself with cascading the side of his neck in warm, sweet kisses. He replied with a moan from deep within his body and slowly slid his hands up and down her back. He had just worked her arms out of the sweater to where it was drooping around her neck when they heard the latch on the door click and the door open.

 

Haha, yeah, I loved that part. Did you see- WOAH, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!” Ravi yelled in surprise.

 

!” Hyuk cried, tossing Gabrielle off his lap and standing up to shield her from the other members.

All the hyungs turned wide eyed and shoved through the door to see what was happening. Gabrielle pulled her sweater back on more embarassed than she'd ever been in her entire life.

 

YAH HAN SANGHYUK! WHAT IS THIS?!” the leader roared.

 

Uhhmm...I can explain...”

N stood with his arms crossed and a serious, upset look on his face waiting for an answer. "Well?" 

The other members were giggling, pointing, and whispering to themselves. Leo  shrugged and sat down next to Gabrielle on the sofa, bowing politely as always, and begin fussing with one of the game controllers they'd left on the floor. 

"Ah, that's right! We were just playing a game," Hyuk said with a foxy smile to s and a wink to his girlfriend. Gabrielle couldn't help but laugh and smack a hand to her face. It was going to be a loooonngg night, but not in the way she had hoped for.