Those Love-filled Moments

Lilium { One-shot Collection }

 

" Your heartbeat is quick."

She stated, her head on his chest by the heart's side, her left hand on his chest too, the other arm under herself, slightly leaning with her body on his own.

"That's the effect you make to me."

He whispered.

His hand on Sumin's, their fingers laced together; his other hand slowly her hair and his voice soft, as if he didn't want to break the intimacy of that moment.

She closed her eyes, concentrating on those beats.

He was what she had always desired and now they were together, and he was that close, his heart beating only for her. A small smile crept on her lips as she realized that she was happy. He made her happy.

They remained like that for moments. Maybe minutes or even hours, they didn't know and they didn't care.

And then, all of a sudden, he moved his body making her lay on her back and exchanging positions, his head on her chest, his right arm pulling her closer, his right leg entangled with hers.

"My turn."

He chuckled childishly.

That was Yang Yoseob, a moment serious and cool, the other a cute baby. She laughed along quietly before letting out a little whine when he snuggled on her chest.

"You are heavy."

She stated in an effort to get out of his grasp. He only losened it a bit, not wanting to miss even a bit of the warmth radiating from her body.

If he had to think to all of the things she had renounced to, just because of him, he felt in debt, he felt like he wasn't enough but he was willing to give everything  just for her. Just for that shy smile that decorated her lips when she was with him.

He loved her. She loved him.

And that was enough.