Why would it still matter?

Zikyung Oneshot

Zico lay still on the quilts strewn across the wooden floor. He closed his eyes and tried to forget the stress and block everything out when suddenly he felt a warm sensation beside him; a mysterious hand slid across his chest. He squinted to find it was Kyung. He laid still. Kyung began kissing his neck, slyly leaving bruises on the pale skin. Zico still didn't move. He couldn't remember when Kyung had started doing this, ever since they were 14 he thought. Every few nights his hyung would sneak into his bedroom and do this.

He simply closed his eyes and let it pass but when Kyung began gently his crotch, he started getting hard. . He opened his eyes - a startled look on his face. Kyung smiled, giggling as he leant in to kiss him. Zico just went along with it, as though he was waiting for it to be over. The older boy straddled ihs waist as he kissed him deeply, his hands wandering up and down Zico's chest. Again, trailing them down along his throbbing . Zico flinced as he squeezed the bulge harder. He could hear Kyung giggling, however much he wanted to get up and leave angrily or smile and kiss him back, he simply laid there; frozen almost.

He opened his eyes suddenly to find Kyung face to face, smiling proudly.

"What're you smiling at?" Zico muttered.

That was the first time he'd opened his mouth when this happened.

"Because I love you" Kyung sighed.

Zico's eyes widened; he'd never said that before. . Before he could protest, Kyung smothered his neck in kisses as he slowly ed Zico's shirt, exposing his toned stomach. Still shocked, he grapsed Kyung's wrist and sat up.

"What do you mean?"

"I love you, Woo Jiho"

He didn't know how to reply. How can a man love another man? Deep down he felt a stinging feeling in his stomach, as though fireworks were exploding violently. He sat in silence.

"Do you hate me" Kyung looked down at the floor behind him, his slim frame still sat on top of Zico, he felt guilty.

"I'm so sorry" He got up and left the room, Zico sat, bewildered. Why would he say that? I mean, I know he's done all that ... stuff ... to me and I've never once  said no or stopped him and I just ...

He sighed and scratched his head. What do I do?

Somehow, he'd fallen asleep, he awoke to silence, stretching, he stood up off the blankets on the floor. Zico found a note on his laptop desk.

"Jiho, I'm so sorry, K xxx"

He rolled his eyes and screwed the note up, but then he thought, how many times had Kyung touched him, and he didn't say anything to him? So why should it matter now?

He only said I love you, that doesn't mean anything, does it?...