Chapter 6: Moon Star Section

Clash Academy

You saw Suho that he already entered the room. You were already catching your breath as you walked slowly. "That Snobby Ungetleman he walks so fast! Arrrgh!" You thought to yourself.

As you entered your classroom, you were shocked that all eyes were on you. You also looked at them. You started to wonder if you entered the wrong classroom. Then someone went beside you. "Minnie! You are here!" It was Chanyeol. You were surprised. You looked up at him.

 

"Oh! Channie you surprised me! Yes, yes I'm in this section!" You told him as you saw Baekhyun who was sitting and was waving at you.


He winked at you and you smiled. Then you tried looking for Suho. You spotted him and he was there sitting beside a guy who has round eyes yet looked cute. The guy glanced at you and continued reading his book.


"Come Minnie sit beside me." Then he grabbed your hand and led you to a chair beside him. You sat down. Then as you looked around you notice that mostly, guys were in your class and there were only two girls who were then looking at you since you entered the classroom. They shot you an evil look.

 

And your eyes widened. "Omo! They are also here?" You whispered. It was Stephanie and Macy. The girls who used to bully you at your former school. Of course, you would never ever forget them. There outstanding faces you always wonder why it was so fully covered of BB Cream, thick layers of make up and they both have to wear those pink ribbon headbands. They are not twins and even sisters. But one thing was for sure they were here to ruin your life again.

They looked at you and saw Macy with her hands making a you-are-dead sign. Your heart suddenly beats fast as if you were truly threatened.

Then Baekhyun who was sitting behind you tapped your shoulder. You turned at him. "Hi Min Na! Are you okay? I'm glad you are here." Baekhyun said as he smiled at you.

Suddenly, a very tall guy entered the room. Then, someone who was also behind him also tall and looked like a Chinese. "Wow! Are they really students here? Why did God blessed them too much with such height?" You thought to yourself. Then you heard some of your classmates murmuring something as they entered. The very tall guy looked at them and they immediately stop and went to their seats.

Both of this tall guys sat at the back of the class. You saw Suho and the guy beside him with round eyes, they seem not to be surprised with their presence both of them looked like they were having a serious conversation. Then you looked at Chanyeol on your left whose already eyes closed with his earphones on while you looked Baekhyun at your back who was busy playing a game on his phone.

You saw Stephanie and Macy as if they were giggling. You were sure that they were talking about those two tall guys who just came in. You noticed a guy behind them, he wore glasses and he was also busy reading a book. Then he noticed that you were looking at him, he smiled shyly. You also did the same and he went back reading his book.

Then you noticed this guy on your right who was sleeping ever since you came in. Then he woke up. He yawns silently and looks at you. He looked so cute, he seemed to be Chinese. "Hi! Do you know what time is it?" the guy asked.

You were staring at him and you remembered that this guy was talking to you. You looked at your watch. You were shocked that it was already 9:30 in the morning and still your teacher was not yet around. "It's already 9:30." You said to him.

He smiled. He offered his hand, "By the way I'm Lay. And you are?" He asked. You shake his hand. "I'm Min Na". You said as you also let go of his hands. His hands were so soft mind you. It was softer than yours. Insecurity comes in again!

Then Lay averted his gaze to the three guys who were entering the room. The two guys who first entered were really good-looking. They seem to be like brothers. They were both beautiful. They sat beside each other. Then you saw Stephanie and Macy giggled again.

And the last guy who entered the room looks like a baozi. He was so cute that you wanted him to pinch his cheeks. You smiled. Of course it will be so strange of you to do that. But this guy looks like a snob too. He darted dark looks at Stephanie and Macy as he passed in front of them and sat beside Lay.

He just looked at Lay and nod. Then he looks at you, you smiled and he just ignored it.

"He's like Snobby Ungentle man." You thought as you remembered Suho.

Then finally the teacher came in. Everyone sat properly. You saw Chanyeol removes his earphones as he saw the teacher in front. She looked like she was so tired. She step on the platform and put her things on top of the table. She composed herself and faced the class.

"Good morning class! I am so so sorry I was late. The faculty had an urgent meeting a while ago." She said.

Then you heard someone whispered at the back. "Tssh. Lame excuses." Everyone in the class looked at the very tall guy at the back. All can hear it clearly as the atmosphere was truly quiet. Then, the teacher spoke.

"Ehem ehem. Well, as this is the first time our school accepted female students. I would like to introduce myself." As she looks at you and to Stephanie and Macy. She continued, "I am Ms. Kang Shin Hye, the class adviser of Moon Star Section. I almost know most of you here and for the sake of these three ladies in this class. I want ALL of you to introduce yourselves one by one here in front. Just say your whole name or your nickname and of course tell me something about what you did last vacation."

"What?!" All guys in the room reacted chorally. You covered your ears, their voices were truly loud.

"Why not just the three of them introduced themselves?" The baozi spoke as he was sitting in front.


Then you heard the guys agreed.


"Oh no! I want to go home right now! I'm afraid to introduce myself infront of so many boys. I might be humiliated." You thought. Of course, you were used to be all girls in your former school.


"No. Mr. Kim Min Seok you heard my words clearly. I said ALL of you not THREE of them. And because of that you will be the first one!" Ms. Kang said as she puts both her hands on her waist while narrowing her eyes on Xiu Min.

"Bo? Ugh!" Xiu Min scratched his head. He stood up and went in front.

"This row you are next and everyone just follow. Arraso?" Ms. Kang asked.

"Ne!" Everybody answered.

 

She turned to Xiu Min, "Okay start."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kang already told my full name a while ago. Just call me Xiu Min. Well, I just spent my vacation playing soccer." He said and he looked at Luhan. He went down the platform and went back to his seat.

Then one by one inside the class went in front and introduced themselves.

"My name is Luhan. And just like Xiu Min. I also spend my vacation playing soccer." Luhan said. While he was talking you couldn't help but stare. You were just amazed why God created him he was just so beautiful.

Then, the guy beside him came next. He was also beautiful and really full of aegyo. "Hi! My name is Sehun. I spent my vacation hanging out with my friends and my family also went to Paris for a week to shop some clothes and cosmetics."

"Wow! They just went shopping in Paris? They are definitely rich" You were completely astonished.

Then the guy wearing glasses was next. "Ahm.. Hi! My fullname is Kim Jong Dae. You can call me Chen. I spent my vacation reading the works of Shakespeare and novels written by John Grisham." He shyly smiled and went back to his seat and of course went back reading his book.

 

"So his name was Chen. What a cute name!" You thought.

Now it was Stephanie's turn. Ms. Kang chuckled as she saw her. Maybe it was because of her appearance. Who could not even notice that outstanding pink ribbon on her head?

Stephanie stood there and waved. Is this a beauty pageant? "Hi guys! My name is Stephanie well you don't need to know my full name because I love Stephanie more. You can call me Steph, Steffy or even Pretty! Well I spent my vacation at Hawaii with my whole family. Aloooha!" As she did some Tahiti dance.

The guys inside the room starts to look disgusted at her. However, Stephanie was totally ignoring it. You started laughing and you also saw Chanyeol and Lay laughing too.

"Okay okay Miss Stephanie that is enough. We don't need to know your talent. You may go back to your seat." Ms. Kang interrupted. Stephanie looked at Ms. Kang as if she wanted to dance more. She looked at you and you covered your mouth with your hands. "Oh no! She caught me laughing!"


Then it was Macy's turn. Ms. Kang again chuckled. "What on earth happened with this two girls?" Ms. Kang thought.

"Annyeonghasseyo oppas! I'm Macy your y lady!" As she strike a pose and continued, "I spend my vacation doing voice lessons. Ehem ehem." She was about to sing but Ms. Kang again interrupted and told her that it was already enough. She also sat down sadly on her seat.

It was the very tall guy's turn. All eyes were on him. As he stood there at the middle of the platform he looks like a tower. "What's up my name is Kris. Wu Yi Fan is my real name. I am an artist so I spend my vacation creating my masterpieces."

Then you heard someone laughed at the back. It was the other tall Chinese guy. Then he stopped laughing when he saw Kris looking at him so badly. You looked at Chanyeol and whispered to him, "What's the laughter for?"

Chanyeol replied, "You'll soon find out."

You were so curious then. Maybe he really do arts so well.


Then it was the tall Chinese guy's turn. "Hi I'm Huang  Zhi Tao! Just call me Tao okay? Well, I spend my vacation in China for a month to be with my family and at the same time developed my Wushu skills." As he made a Kung Fu Panda pose.

"Wow! Impressive" You thought.

Next was the weird cute guy beside Suho with round eyes. "Hi my name is Do Kyung Soo! People call me D.O. At first I don't like it but I eventually got used to it. My vacation was frustrating as the experiment I am doing right now is still not yet done."

"Okay he is definitely weirD.O huh?" You thought.

Then Lay stood up as it was his turn. "Ni Hao Ma! I'm Zhang Yi Xing but you can call me Lay. I spend my vacation as a health care volunteer in our hospital."

You were shocked to know that they own a hospital. Then Chanyeol stood up as he was next. "Hi I'm Park Chanyeol. Just call me Chanyeol. Well, I just spent my vacation hanging out with my friends."


Then Baekhyun was next, "Good morning guys and girls. Well, my name is Byun Baekhyun. Call me Baekhyun. I spent my vacation for well I guess as my Mom's chaperone?" All of you laughed including Ms. Kang except for Kris and Xiu Min.


Then it was the Snobby Ungentle man's turn. He bowed and introduced himself. "Hi! My name is Kim Jun Myeon. Just call me Suho. Well our family spent our vacation on a Caribbean Cruise for a week and another week for a European Cruise. I also played golf."

"Okay this Snobby Ungentle man was filthy rich! And his nickname was Suho huh." You said to yourself.

Then Ms. Kang looked at you. It was already your turn. Last but not the least. You stepped on the platform as all eyes were on you. You wanted to froze on that moment. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Han Min Na. My nickname is Min Na and I spend my vacation only at our home and helping my parents at our little flower shop."

Then Ms. Kang interrupted, "Miss Han Min Na?"

"Ne?" You replied.

"So Miss Han Min Na finally I have met you personally! Your the other candidate for Two Moon Supreme Student Officer right??"

"Ye,yess Ma'am." You replied with a low voice. And all eyes staring at you widened.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged looks.

Suho just smirked.

D.O just observed everybody's various reaction.

Chen still reading his book.

Lay looked at you and smiled.

Sehun and Luhan looked each other still in disbelief.

Xiu Min narrowed his eyes on you.

Tao looked at Kris to know if what he heard was right. Kris nodded.

Stephanie and Macy left their mouths hanging open.

The rest of the guys in the class were staring at you still flabbergasted.

And you? You only looked down and shook your head.

 

"I am definitely in trouble." You thought.

------------------------------------------------------

Since it was just the first day of class you were dismissed early.

As you were about to went out of the room, "Minnie! Wait for me!" Chanyeol called.

Both of you went out of the room. You were still quiet about what happened a while ago inside the room.

While you were walking in the hallway, he noticed that he was all there talking about random things and you were not making any response.

"Ya! Minnie are you okay?" Chanyeol asked. You looked at him. He noticed the expression on your face, you looked so worried.

"I think so. No, I am not." You responded as you covered your face with your palm.

Chanyeol hold both of your arms to face him. "Ya Minnie-ssi look at me please."

You looked at him as he continued, "Well, what happened a while ago was truly surprising. I didn't know that you were the female candidate. But calm down okay, please I am starting to worry also."

He bent down to look at your face closer. "Tell me what is bothering you, hmm?" Chanyeol concernedly asked.

"Now I am really convinced to myself that I don't deserve to be chosen as the candidate. The way the class looked at me and talked about me a while ago, I know they already hate me Channie. I don't have any aspiration to be the next Supreme Student Officer, they can give it to Suho again." You responded.

"Aigoo, Minnie those guys are just envious because a lot of students dreams to be in the position you are in. Sad to say, they are not deserving because you are. Minnie-ssi, you deserve it because I know you since then. You are smart, hardworking and most of all you have good heart." Chanyeol said.

"And you know what tomorrow is the day we will face the panel. I feel so nervous Channie. Ugh, eottoke!" You said as you scratched your head.

"Come on Minnie, don't be. Fighting!" Chanyeol cheered.

You smiled. Chanyeol never changed since then. He was still the same Channie you met way back then who always cheered you up when you were down.

You hugged him and Chanyeol was surprised. "Thank you Channie. I'm glad I have you again my friend. I miss you!" You said.

Chanyeol your hair gently. "I miss you too Minnie."

"I will never ever let you go again." Chanyeol thought.