Chapter 4: The Last Week of Vacation (Introducing the Boys)

Clash Academy

It was such a nice day. The sun shone brightly in the sky a perfect day to spend the last week of vacation before the school starts.

"So you are here huh? Spending the last week of your vacation playing golf." D.O said to Suho who was concentrating holding his golf club and defining the proper to shoot the golf ball at the hole. He seemed not to even recognize D.O's presence.

Suho the golf ball. It launched. He focused at the ball if it would shoot at the hole.

"As usual, proper calculation. The accurate angle, force plus acceleration. Goal!" D.O exclaimed.

And D.O was right. It was shot at the hole as what he calculated. Then Suho just smiled like it was just a normal victory again for him. He turned around and handed his golf club to his assistant and his assistant gave him his drink and face towel.

He went to D.O while wiping his sweat. While walking, a maidservant kept on following him with an umbrella. Talking about too much pampered here.

"So how did you know I'm here? How was the experiment you have been working this vacation huh?" Suho asked as he drank some water.

"I have been too much frustrated with my experiment as I could not find out what variables I must be lacking of and the accurate formula to measure it. I need a break so I went here for some fresh air and coincidentally I saw you here playing golf." D.O responded as he looked around.

"So what's your viewpoint about the academy turning to a coed school?" Suho asked as he handed his empty water bottle to his maidservant.

"Well, I guess just like my experiment. There is complications. Girls are another headaches. You know how Venus can never collide with Mars." D.O chuckled and Suho looked at him with his weird answer.

"I agree they can never collide. I guess you also heard of the news huh?" Suho said.

"Oh! You mean the Venus? Your rival for the Supreme Student Officer? Yes, I already heard about that. Well, she needs a dose of good lucks because what she is into is not that easy like Math." D.O grinned like an evil grin.

"I'm sick of having that position actually. Why don't we give her a try? At least I could have a break from all the conflicts in the academy especially to all of those hard-headed club presidents!" Suho said and took a deep breath after wards.

D.O narrowed his eyes on Suho. "So you mean I'm hard-headed? Not me those guys are."

Suho tapped D.O's shoulder. "Aish, you're too sensitive chingu. That was just a statement, I don't mean anything about that."

"No, you are right." D.O sigh and added, "I hope everything goes back the way it used to be."

---------------------------------------------------- 

"Hello, what's up hyung? Want to hang out?" Tao asked Kris over the phone.

"Anio not this time. I am busy. My artistic mind and creative hands are working right now. You know as an artist you have to keep in the mood to catalyze an amazing masterpiece." Kris responded as he was doodling with his pen in his drawing pad.

Tao scratched his head. "Oh come on! I had just arrived from China. It's the last week of our vacation. Stop that scrap you are doing and let's hang out!"

"What did you just said? Scrap?! Ya! Tao!!" Kris shouted.

Tao suddenly covered his mouth because he know he said something wrong. "No what I said is ART. I said stop the art you are doing. Aish, hyung relax okay?"  

"You panda if you fool me like that, you are in trouble if I see you on school." Kris warned.

"Cool down. I was just joking. I guess I'll just go to the gym and have Wushu instead. Bye hyung." Tao replied.

"You are dead!" Kris still warned him. Tao put down his phone and scratched his head.

------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun sang while Chanyeol played the guitar.

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya
kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. The two of them smiled.

"Good thing you came here. I was totally bored here in our house." Chanyeol stated. He put down his guitar.

"I'm too bored. My mom always bugs me to go shopping with her. You know how females take so much time choosing what to buy. Good thing you called me at least I had an excuse. I told her you are sick and I came here to visit you. " Baekhyun laughed.

"Fool! You even used me with your lie." Chanyeol also laughed.

"Speaking of females, we will be having female classmates for the first time! At last!" He added and folded his hands as if thanking for an answered prayer.

"Yeah you're right! But other boys still do not like the big change of the academy." Baekhyun responded and pouted his lips.

"Whatever. I like the change though." Chanyeol rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry. Let's go to the kitchen and ask for ahjumma to cook for us."

"Ne, I'm hungry. Let's go!" Baekhyun replied.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I will just pick something. It will be not so long." Lay said to his driver as he opened the door and went out. He walked and entered a book store.

He went to the counter and asked, "Good morning miss. I'm here to pick up the books."

The lady at the counter just stared at him and blushed as obviously Lay was such a cutie. Then suddenly she realized Lay was talking to him. "Oh! May I know again your name sir?" She almost stuttered.

"Zhang Yixing." Lay replied.

"For a while sir. I'll just get the books." The lady went to the stock room.

While waiting, Lay scanned through the Medical Books Section. Then, he noticed someone so familiar, the nerd guy with the glasses. He approached the guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo! What a coincidence to see you here!" Lay greeted and smiled.

It was Chen.

He was quiet surprised to see Lay. He also smiled. "Hi! Good to see you Lay." He replied with a monotone voice.

He noticed that Chen was holding a book. "Oh so you are looking for books to read huh? I think you almost read all of the books here in the store." Lay said as he tapped Chen's shoulders.

Chen shrugged a little. He felt a little bit awkward seeing Lay.

"Aah no of course I have not yet read all of the books. I have a lot to read. You know I have to learn more things. How about you?" He asked.

"I am actually picking up some Medical Books. You know college is just fast approaching. I need to prepare in advance." Lay sighed.

"You really want to be a doctor huh?" Chen asked curiously.

"I do. How about you?" Lay asked

However, before Chen can even utter a word. The lady at the counter called Lay. "Mr. Zhang, your books are here."

Chen took a deep breath. Saved by the lady at the counter. He was glad that Lay have to go. His conversation with him really makes him feel unease.

"Oh, it's already there. I am sorry Chen I have to cut our conversation. I need to go. My driver is also waiting for me outside. See you on the first day of class!"

Lay tapped again Chen's shoulder. He turn his back and went to the counter.

"Bye." Chen thought in his head and continued browsing the book he was holding.

--------------------------------------------------------

The heat of the sun, it was truly unbearable.

In the soccer field of Two Moon Academy, Luhan and Xiumin were playing.

Though it was vacation, every morning until before lunch time they play soccer. It was their favorite sports and at the same time the best way to spend the last week of vacation.

"Ya! Luhan hyung, Xiumin hyung! Come on let's go! I am already starving!" Sehun shouted as he was seating at the bleachers holding an umbrella. He kept fanning himself with his cap.

Luhan looked at Sehun. "Okay! Wait a minute!"

"He loves to go with us yet he always complain. Why do you always bring that maknae!" Xiumin said to Luhan.

"Ya hyung! I can not bear the heat of the sun. I do not want to get dark and I forgot to apply sunscreen. Ugh!" Sehun complained as he fanned himself harder.

Xiumin rolled his eyes and kicked the soccer ball hard at the goal. "He will never stop." Xiumin said to Luhan.

"Aigoo, just get used to it. You know that Sehun is always like that." Luhan responded as he put his arm on Xiumin's shoulder.

Meanwhile, some girls were giggling and were busy taking some stolen pictures of Sehun. They were hiding few meters away from where Sehun was sitting. Their voices were too loud that Sehun almost heard their conversation.

Sehun smiled. He liked being praised because he was aware that he was truly a good-looking man.

"He is really handsome." The girl whispered.

"No! He is like an angel! Look at him!" Her friend exclaimed

"Oh my! I am loving this school already. A lot of cute boys." Another girl spoke.

"Shh shut up! He will hear us! But you are right. He is really cute and also his friends! Omo! Omo! Its really hot in here!" The other girl excitingly shouted.

"Ssshhh!" The three girls told her.

"Ugh girl enrollees." Sehun said as Luhan and Xiumin sat beside him.

Luhan and Xiumin also noticed the girls. As their voices can be truly heard from where they were.

"Oh girls! Imagine that we will be seeing a huge wave of them everyday. I hate it!" Luhan said as he wiped his sweat.

"I don't actually hate girls, I just hate them because they love to giggle, to gossip blah blah. It is so irritating!" Xiumin added.

"Aww. Don't be like that. We should be kind to them. See they are totally adoring us." As he pointed out where the girls were hiding.

The girls then shouted as they were caught and began to ran. One girl even stumbled and her friend helped her stood up and they ran fast. It was really embarrassing.

The three of them laughed hard with such a hilarious scene. Sehun clapped his hands while laughing.

Luhan stop laughing and shook his head. Xiumin also stopped laughing and drank water.

"Girls will always be girls." Sehun said.

---------------------------------------------------

It was already evening.

Kai parked his motorbike and was about to went on his way to a convenient store.

"Long time no see. How are you Jong In?"

Kai turned around and saw this guy as he removed his shades to be known. Kai noticed that this guy was not alone, there were four men right behind him.

Tall men like goons. All of them darted bad looks at Kai like wanting to attack him anytime soon.

Kai looked at them boldly showing that he was not afraid of them. He knew all of them especially this guy approaching him.

"Oh come on! Is that the way you greet a friend? We are not here to cause you any trouble." The guy slash their leader assured Kai as he moved closer to him.

Kai made a one step behind. "Don't even dare to touch me or you will get something you will nevet ever forget." Kai thought.

He finally spoke. "What do you want then?"

The guy chuckled. "I am just here to remind you what we talked about the last time we saw each other. Have you made up your mind with our deal?" He asked.

Kai tried to remember what deal he was talking about. Then he instantly remembered it. He just nodded.

The guy asked one of his men to give him some cigarette. His men gave him one. He put the cigarette on his mouth and he let his men lit it up for him. Kai looks at him, disgusted.

Then the guy continued, "I tell you, you want revenge? We can do it for you without messing up your own hands. All we want in return is our professional fee. I accept cash or check."

Kai started to become impatient. Why did he again saw them? He smiled, a smile that seemed to insult. "I am not actually happy to see you guys again. I told you I am not interested with your deal. If you want money I'll give it to you."

One of the men behind their leader seemed to be insulted with what Kai said and he was about to attack him but their leader turned his head and signaled him to stop.

Kai clenched his fist like he was ready to fight.

The leader told his men to calm down then he looked back at Kai and saw him clenching his fist.

"Ya! Kai-ssi, I am sorry about that. You know we really want the money but we want the revenge part also. That tower and his friend I can never forget what they did. They need to pay me back. You know that Kai. However it seems, that you are still confuse on your decision, we will give you some time to think."

He was about to tap Kai's shoulder when he saw Kai's eyes like they were threatening him.

"Just the tip of your finger touches my shoulder. I will surely break your whole arm." Kai warned.

The leader instantly withdrew his hands. "Geez, you are so scary. Okay okay we will leave now."

He looked back at his men and asked them that they were going to leave.

But before he left, he went closer to Kai and whispered, "Always remember, I am your friend and I am always watching you."

Then all of them were gone fast.

Kai rolled his eyes and scratch his head. He took a deep breath. He grabbed his helmet hanging on his motorcycle and put it on. He rode on his motorbike and drove as fast as he could.

"Revenge." He thought.