Chapter 1 Introduction

GABRIEL

 CHAPTER1

 

*In the Han’s family mansion*

“GABRIEL WAKE UP! Summer is over!” shouted Miss Gina as she enters Gabriel’s room. “I’ll be awake just in time no worry let me sleep for just few minutes?! Get out!” replied G. “Oww no nonono, you better wake up now because dad is here.” Smirked Gina. “WHAT?!” jumped G and hurriedly went to the toilet to cleaned his face and brush his teeth. “I’m done” said G as he walked out from the toilet. “wait, you did not bath!” yelled Gina on G’s bed. “I don’t want to be the reason he’s not in the mood today, so I don’t want to be late.” said G as he changed his clothes in his closet. “Who?” asked Gina across the room. “Dad?” said G and Gina laughed. G curiously look at his sister while he put on his suit, “why are you laughing? It’s not that I make a joke or something.” Said G ,“Did I say dad is here? I think you heard it wrong. Hahahaha see you downstairs baby G” said Gina and make his way downstairs. “DAMN! I got tricked! I hate you noona! SHUT UP AND DON’T CALL ME YOUR BABY! CUZ I’M NOT!” yelled G to make sure her sister heard that. “oh please you’re always pretending to be the baby of the family.” Yelled Gina on her way downstairs. Gabriel feel so annoyed by her sister, he grabbed his suit and went downstairs.

 

*Dining room*

“Morning mom” G pecked his mother. “Morning, surprised alarm?” asked Mrs. Han, “oh man, not you too mom” sighed G. “baby, you have to wake up by your own now, it’s not that everyone got the time to wake you up!” said Mrs. Han, “I know, its your fault who fired my personal maid and now I have to do things on my own.” Replied G. “Baby Gabriel, from now onwards, you have to do things your own, you lived with your cousin who is just same as you. They can’t do anything neither do you.” “But mom, aren’t we going to have maids there?” asked G. “Yeah you do have maids there, but I don’t think she’s capable with doing your things” smiled Mrs. Han. Gabriel look dumbfounded and her both Mrs. Han and Gina looked at each other and smile. “Fine!” said G angrily and both (Gina and Mrs. Han) laugh. “Breakfast ready.” Says one of their maids.

*Airport*

“Bye mom!” yelled G as he runs off to their family’s private jet. “I don’t know what to do with this kid, he’s so immature. I hope they take good care of him there.” Sighed Mrs. Han, “Don’t worry mom, I’ll tell Mike and Chae when I reached there” Gina pecked her mom and wave her mom as she walked to their private jet.

*AND OFF THEY GO*

 

 

 

 

*Los Angeles*

“Hello LA! It’s good to be home!” cried Gina as she walked out from the jet. “HORRAYYYYYY! BEACH SUN AND BEACH AND SUN WHATSUPPPP LA” rapped G. “Shut up!” muttered Gina. “What?” asked G as he heard his sister say something? Gina ignored her and went straight to a hot red latest range rover. As Gina is half way to the car, a man and a woman came out from it and greeted them with hugs and kisses. “Hi Mikey Mikey!” Gina tapped Mike’s head although he’s a bit taller. “Awed my darling, you’re damn gorgeous!” Gina hugged Chae and kisses her cheeks. “Noonaaaaaa!” Three of them turned their head towards the voice and saw Gabriel run towards them. “He’s not changing is he?” asked Chae. “as always” sighed Gina. “Hello! Miss you so much Mike hyung!” said G to Mike and both of them made their self made handshake. “Now, let’s get in the car! Can’t wait to taste the Garnola’s chicken!” cheered Gina.

*GARNOLA FOODREST*

*Spoon and forks hit the plate, people chatting*

“mmmmmm, I miss this so much.” Said Gina as she tastes the food. Four of them had their lunch in their all time favorite restaurant. “So, Chae.” Gina starts the conversation. “u’huh” answered Chae. “What year are you in now?” Gina asked. “I transferred to second year designer degree. I can’t stand the wailing and shouting of the photographers.” Said Chae. “Ooh, why don’t you just take over uncle Cane’s business?” asked Gina again and Chae just shook her head and make that ‘not interested’ face. “Okay, how bout you Mike?” asked Gina, “I think I will take over our dad’s business” said Mike and winked at her sister. “Ok, I hope you guys enjoy studying and study hard too.” Said Gina. “Okay!” three of them said at once.

 

*CHAE AND MIKE’S PARENTS HOME

*Four of them reached at the front door

“Bye ya’ll I have to go! Take good care of Gabriel! And study hard okay? Chae, sorry I can’t spend time with you! I really need to go! Kay, I’ll be here in two months time and I’ll spend the whole week with you okay Hun?” Said Gina as she hug each of them. “Okay, no problem!” said Chae, “Bye” three of them said at once as Gina went back into the red range rover and drove off.

They stood there and watch Gina until she’s out of their sight. “Okay, so it’s me and both of you boys. I’m older so you have to listen to me understand?” said Chae and enters their home. “Hey! Mike! MIDNIGHT RACE?” asked Gabriel. “What are we waiting? Let’s go!” both of them run upstairs to third floor where Mike’s bedroom is stated to play playstation. 

 

*AT NIGHT*

“Dinner’s ready!” called Helen. “Umm Helen, I’m going out. So, I will not having dinner at home.” Said Chae as she came downstairs and all dressed up in Red velvet skater dress. “Daniel?” asked Helen and smiled, “Yeap.” Smiled Chae and say goodbye to Helen. Helen and Chae had been together since Chae was a baby, Chae thought of her as her own grandmother, Helen is pretty old now and should be retired but Chae resisted and plead Helen to stay with them.