Chapter 4

Do you even love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The principal brought Tao around the school and showed him around. That day was a typical school day, so there were some students having their sports activities going on. Tao was introduced to those trainers and instructors. All of them were amazed by Tao’s wushu skills after seeing him perform a little show except Mr Kris Wu. He wasn’t even amazed by anything because he is still his cocky y own self even after few years had passed back then. He couldn’t even recognise Tao.

Ha Wu yifan… I’m so going to get my revenge… Tao thought.

Tao rushed home afterwards and told his friends about the whole job and Kris thing. And of course, his plans about getting revenge.

“Maknae, whatever you said is strictly a NO. A big fat NO.” Xiumin, being mature whenever the situation gets serious, said strictly with serious mode on.

“Why, Hyung? It’s not like it’s a crime doing that!” Tao protested.

“No means no, maknae. What if you really got fell in love with him again and get hurt twice? Once bitten, twice shy. I don’t want you to get hurt again. Take hyung’s advice and don’t do that. Don’t even try to, got it?” Xiumin said with a stern voice, pointing at Tao’s chest and stared straight into his eye.

“But...” Tao tried to protest once again but this time, all of them glared at him, crossing hands. “Fine!” Tao continued after a short pause, throwing his hands up, finally giving in.

 

*next day*

Tao went to work. It was his first day. He started his day off by introducing himself to those students and then started teaching them. He got along well with those students though as the principal warned him the day before that those students are actually quite naughty and they wouldn’t listen to those past wushu teachers which made those former wushu teachers quit their job.

During his lunch time, he saw Kris sitting on the canteen table. Still, he wasn’t alone. There were still some female fangirls crowding around Kris but Kris was trying to divert his attention to the book in his hand as those fangirls were making so much noises that he couldn’t even concentrate.  Tao decided to step up and help Kris from those fangirls.

I could actually still continue my revenge on my own without telling my hyungs or they will yell at my face … Tao said with a smirk, continued by a soft giggle.

“Hey Kris hyung! You’re here eh? I was searching high and low for you!” Tao said aloud, twitching his eyes, hoping that Kris would know that he’s trying to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter