Introduction

Voiceless

I was just inside my room staring at the ceiling... I didn't know what do to. Times flies and the events happened so fast. I remembered all of it... Starting from the beginning of our meeting, up to now, where I feel like every piece of me is breaking...

 

I suddenly heard a familiar song in my ears. That lovely voice... Those drums... And the guitar and bass... When I closed my eyes... I suddenly saw them... FarAway... My favorite band...

 

I'm Byun Baekhyun... A fan that used to loved them... A friend that is willing to help them all with their problems... And a lover... I don't know if I can still consider myself as that... But... I must admit. I miss them so much.

 

Kim Myungsoo... I remember him, he's always called the boy-next-door guitarist hottie of the band. Nam Woohyun, the overly handsome bass player. Amber Liu... The beautiful tomboyish drummer... And lastly...

 

"Park Chanyeol... The deep-voiced leader of FarAway... That Baekhyun used to love..." I heard Sungyeol's voice.

 

I opened my eyes and turned to the door. There I can see him... My forever bestfriends... Kim Sunggyu and Lee Sungyeol... The half-brothers who supported me my whole life...

 

"Baekkie... You gotta get up and leave the house sometimes... You've been here for almost two whole days now. You're sister's been really sad for you." Sunggyu said.

 

"Where is she?" I asked and sat up from my bed, exchanging them looks.

 

"I'm here." We turned to look at the door, and I saw my older step sister, the one that also supported me, loved me for who I am and the one that I know that I could trust along with my bestfriends... Victoria Song.

 

"Noona... I'm really sorry for all of my actions an-" She cut me off of my apology when she walked towards me and held my face with both of her hands.

 

"You don't need to apologize Baekkie. In fact, we should be the one apologizing, because... We're the reason why you're heart broken right now." I can see her tears flowing down her face.

 

"Noona, please don't cry..." I said and wiped the tears off her face. It hurts so much to see my sister cry infront of me.

 

"Yah! I don't want you to call me 'Noona'... I want you to call me Ria, like the Baekhyun I know!" She said and smiled brightly at me. I smiled, but only a little at them.

 

"Come on Baek... Let's go." Sunggyu said and I grab his hand to help me get up from my bed.

 

"They're waiting." My sister said and I nodded hesitantly.

 

Am I really prepared to see him again? Or even one of them?

 

Why do I feel like I'm...

 

Voiceless...