You're MINE!

Our Love Story~

GD's POV

 

I am too excited that new girl is coming. Yeah, I like new girls.

"Yah! Jiyong ah, why are you late?" I saw Top hyung shouting at me while waiting me in front of the gate. I smiled and ran to him.

"Nothing, hyung." I said.

"Come on, everybody is waiting you." He said. I just followed him.

On the way, I broke the silence between us.

"Hyung, do you know the new girl?" I asked. He looked at me. And smiles.

"I know, I know. Jiyong ah, you better change yourself. Why do you like new girls?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just want to make friends. That's all." I said.

"Okay, she is Jessica Jung." He said. I looked at him.

"Hyung, you know?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'm her friend." Top hyung said.

"So, you are close with her huh?" I asked. He nodded.

"Aww." I said.

'Ring Ring'

"Hyung come on, we are late." I said and ran quickly.

"Yah! Jiyong ah you will slip........" He was cut off because I slip from the stairs.

"Aish! That Jiyong you are still clumsy." Top hyung said and help me to stand up.

"Thanks, hyung." I said and we went to the class.

---

(Class)

"Guys, we have new student let's welcome her." teacher said. Then she came in. WOW! She is like a princess. I can't take off my eyes from her. She is really beautiful.

"Please introduced yourselves Miss." Teacher said.

"Hi! My name is Jessica Jung. Please help me with my lesson and language." She said while showing her innocent face. She is really beautiful.

"Jiyong ah. Jiyong ah." Top hyung called me.

"Oh! Hyung. what?" I asked.

"Are you with me?" He asked.

"Or you are with Sica?" He asked. Sica? Did he call Sica? Are they that close? What happen to me? Am I jealous of that NO WAY, G-Dragon, you can't fall in love with your hyung's friend. Top hyung laughs.

"Oh! Come on, Jiyong are you with Sica?" He asked. I blushed. My face is really red.

"Miss Jessica, please go and sit next to GD." Teacher said.

"Neh." She said. Top hyung smiles to her. Then she sat next to me.

"Anneyeong, Sica." Top hyung called.

"Hi! Oppa." She said. OMO! They are really close.

"This is my friend." Top hyung introduced me with her.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. You're GD right?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm Jessica Jung, I love to meet you." She said. I blushed. Top hyung is laughing.

"M.. me.... me... me too Jessica sshi." I said.

"Just call me Jess, Sica or Jessie as your wish." She said. I smiles.

"Neh, Sica sshi." I said.

"You are really cute." She said and pinched my cheek which make my face burn red. Wait, didn't she say I am cute? Isn't that mean She like me? Top hyung just smiled.

"Oppa, you still get contact with Fany?" She asked. Top hyung just nodded.

"Good! I hope you two will get along well." She said. I don't know what are they talking about and I don't even know Fany. Aish! Why didn't they tell me, Bad Top hyung.

--

(After School)

"GD oppa, let's go home together." Jessica said to me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Let's go home together with me." She said in english. I smiled. Did she like me?

"Neh, let's go." I said.

(On the way)

"Btw, Sica ah where is Top hyung?" I asked.

"Well, he said he is going to meet with Fany." She said.

"Don't mad me okay?" I said. She chuckled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing, why should I mad at you?" she asked.

"Who is Fany? You and Top hyung always talking about her or him." I said. She looked at me and smiles.

"Well, Fany is my best friend and Top oppa's girlfriend. And they got a little fight." She said.

"Jinja?" I was too happy that I know Top hyung has girlfriend.

"Sica ah, do you want to be friend with me?" I asked.

"Of course, I like you GD oppa." She said.

"JINJA?" I shouted like no tomorrow.

"Waeyo? Are you that happy?" She asked. I just smiled.

"Oppa, I have to go now. See you tomorrow." She said and kissed on my cheek. I blushed. Wait! She kissed me? Does she like me?

End of GD's POV

Jessica's POV

I ran into my room cover my face. I looked at in the mirror.

'OMO! It is really red.'

'Why did I do that? Do I love him?'. Then my phone rang.

"Yobosayo." I answered the phone.

"Sica ah, it is me Top oppa." He said.

"Aww, oppa what's up?"  I asked.

"Thanks you, because Fany and I are okay now." He said.

"I know it." I said.

"Btw, GD likes you." He said. I blushed.

"oppa... Oppa... Oppa what are talking about?" I asked.

"Come on, Sica you like him do you?" He asked.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Here is his number you can send him message." Top hyung said and gave me his number. I don't know why, but I wrote his number on my note book.

"Bye oppa." I said and hung up the phone. Then I'm going to send before I send.

New Message.

I opened it. The number is unknown.

To : Sica <333

Hey! Sica ah, this is GD. Ah, can you please add my number in your contact? Please! (puppy eyes) And, I want to say something to you. Reply me.

From : ********

I just smiled. And add his number as Clumsy GD oppa.

To : Clumsy GD oppa

Kekeke, do you like the name? Kekeke, oppa I save it. Sorry for the evening that I kissed your cheek. It is because I want to be friend of yours. You know, in U.S. I always treat my friends like this. Sorry oppa. T^T I hope you won't mad at me. What do you want to tell? Reply me! :D

From : Sica <333

Then I clicked SEND! Then he send me back.

To : Sica <333

T^T I don't like the name. I'm not clumsy. You should save as ' My Beloved GD oppa ' kekeke. :D So, you kissed my cheek just because I'm your friend and nothing more? T^T Sica ah, I've something to tell you. You know, I'm fall in love with a girl. She has a blonde hair. And innocent face and she is really kind. Sica ah, will she able to love the clumsy GD back?  I hope she does. Anyway, reply me! :D

From : Clumsy GD oppa

 

My tears started to flow from my eyes. Does that girl is me? Then I change his name to My Beloved GD oppa

To : My Beloved GD oppa

Oppa! Love your new name huh? Oppa, I wonder who is that girl. Well, she has the innocent face like me. She has a blonde hair like me. Is it me? Oppa, you know you are a good guy. She'll totally love you. Because my GD oppa is kind, helpful and funny but a little bit clumsy. Kekeke, reply me oppa.

From : Sica <333

 

I sighed. I hope GD oppa love me.

End of POV

 

GD's POV

 

I smiled. Yes, Sica that girl is you.

To : Sica <333

I totally love my new name, kekeke. Sica I'll tell you who she is. it is you Sica. You are my idea girl, I love you Jessica Jung.Well, that's she. Sica ah, you know now right? You're my idea girl. I hope you love me as I love you. Sica please reply me. I hope you won't mad at me. :D

From : My Beloved GD oppa

Then I clicked send. I hope you love me, Sica.

 

To : My Beloved GD oppa

Oppa, meet me at the park near my house. I’ll wait you there. Come on, now okay?

From : Sica <333

 

Did she mad at me? Then I went to the park.

End of GD’s POV

 

At park

GD ran to Jessica who is standing near the pond.

“Sica ah.” GD called. Jessica turned and looked at him.

“So, that girl is me huh?” She asked. GD nodded.

“I’m sorry, if you don’t like me. I won’t force you to love……” he was cut off because of sudden Jessica’s kiss.

“I love you oppa.” She said.

“You… you… you love the clumsy GD?” he asked. She chuckled.

“Yeah, I love the Clumsy GD.” She said.

“I love you too, Sica.” He said and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

“Saranghae oppa.” Jessica said to GD.

“Sica ah, you are mine now.” GD said.

“You are also mine.” Jessica said and kissed him on his lips.

--

YAYYYY! I just finished my first JiSica one-shot! Thanks for support! :D

--