EXO DRABBLE STORY *SUHO STORY*

EXO DRABBLE STORY *SUHO STORY*

Today just like yesterday, last week, and even a few months ago. I was just sitting on the Oak tree and watched the girl underneath it. She was my Girl. I call her that because I think she is capable girl I noticed longer than any in the universe. Every day, at the same time and the same place I always watched from the top of the tree. My Girl will always come to provide free care for the elderly should be cared for in the nursing home.
"Harabeoji, what do you want to walk around the house?" Said my Girl full attention with her shrill voice.
"Ne, take me around," Harabeoji replied with a smile.
"All right. Chankammanyo, I'll take the shoes and jacket Harabeoji first," She said as she ran into the home.

My eyes followed her and stepped into the house until the shadows disappear from sight. For a moment I thought, Did you know that only I can see it? I'm sure you guys will not be thinking that far ahead. Well would I be clear who I am. I'm not a man like my Girl it, I'm just someone who is in the right bead as the Angel of God. Well angel who always pay attention to human behavior that are in the list until the Angels overtook them. Therefore I always sit at the Oak tree to pay attention to the elderly who are in custody list.

"Harabeoji, everything is ready! Kkaja ~! "Shrill voice was heard again. Then my eyes move directly to her. Harabeoji it goes hand in hand with my Girl, they walked past the Oak tree, when going past the tree where I was sitting, I could see my Girl turned her face to the top of the tree and smiled sweetly, as usual. I'm speechless. I'm confused by what had just my Girl do, always like that. A moment later ..

"KKAJA HARABEOJI!" Cried her I realize that they've walked a few steps past the Oak tree.

I hold my heart, if I could feel my heart beating much faster than normal. Am I in love? HEY!! Where possible?! I'm an Angel?! Or maybe the man that once I was in law by the Angel of God so that I become like this? It was also not possible?! What I have to ask God this problem?! Yes, if my task is done then I will ask this to God.

I wanted to follow my Girl and Harabeoji was walking around the nursing home, would be very enjoyable. I really like that girl, for some reason I feel like if I knew her so close to me that if girl looked toward Oak tree. Beautiful face, sweet smile, white skin, petite little body yeah though her ​​voice was shrill, but I love it. It is perfect for her. PERFECT! The only word that I can reveal if you see her....

"Harabeoji what you're happy living here?" Gradually shrill voice was heard. I began to sharpen my hearing.
"Hmm initially. Initially I thought it would be lonely and bored at home is dead, but it turns out I was wrong. In this home I could have a lot of the same friends as me and some volunteers are always visiting us as you, "said Harabeoji smile.
"Really? Initially I was thinking like that, Harabeoji. I think that it is difficult for the elderly in the set but I was wrong. They are much more independent than we were teenagers," replied my Girl.

"Jeongmalyo? Hahaha, "Harabeoji asked with a laugh. My Girl could only smile sweetly. I follow her smile look her smiling.

"Oh yes, I forgot. What's your excuse that you've always been a volunteer here every day?" Continued Harabeoji start talks again.
"At first I get kicked out of school because of tardy. Sentence should have ended a few months ago but I always try to come to this place again and again, " My Girl replied. Ah ~ it turns out that's what makes a volunteer, I get 1 more extra about her.
"Really? Then what makes you survive until today in the nursing home? "Asked Harabeoji again. They walked almost imperceptibly approached the entrance nursing home, located right across from me.
"Besides I feel comfortable with the elderly here, I think if I started to fall in love with this place Harabeoji," She’s replied with smile. Really sweet.

"Well, then we're lucky because you're often accompany us here. Gomapta, "said Harabeoji happy as he walked home page left my girl at the front gate.
"Ne, Harabeoji. The most important thing is I'm starting to fall in love with a creature that is in the Oak tree, I kind of like him. Creature so perfect! Looks like he is watching us " my Girl said slowly but very clearly I heard. I can only sharpen my hearing about what the girl said. I was surprised to hear it. Very surprised!!
"What did you say just now? Sorry I did not hear it. Why do not you come in, eoh? "Shouted Harabeoji front entrance of the nursing home.

"Aniyo, gwenchanayo. KKAJA HARABEOJI! "My girl shouted as she walked toward the entrance of the home page. But before my girl is really out of sight I had seen her as she turned and stared at Oak Tree, eum aniyo at me while saying something. I can not listen to what her say because she seemed like she just whispers and shaking her lips just like a mumble. But surely I can read lips movement if my Girl said : "HEY!! I can see you, CHARMING CREATURE " and then smiled as she walked into the nursing home.

 

____________ THE END ______________