Visual Shock Restaurant

Visual Shock Restaurant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yunho, General Manager of the Kim Corporation, sits in front of the Visual Shock Restaurant’s very own manager. That manager looks strange and not like those managers you’ll see at normal restaurants. He’s young, he has a nice looking body, his hair is shoulders’s long and raven black. He doesn’t wear any suits but a simple thin pink blouse with Hello Kitty pictures printed on it. The way he walks reminded Yunho to Captain Jack Sparrow the main character in Pirates of Carribean.

“So, what is it your name once again?” that manager asked. “I’m Kim Heechul, just so you know.”

“My name is Jung Yunho. I am assigned by the President of the Kim Corporation, Mr. Kim Taewoo, to…”

“Ah, that lucky crazy son of a bi**h!!” Kim Heechul laughs at the mention of Kim Taewoo, his friend.

"Excuse me?" Yunho was feeling uncomfortable by the way that manager talks of his boss, Kim Taewoo is Yunho’s role model so it’s not nice to hear such a comment from a strange and silly someone like Kim Heechul.

“Oh, I forgot, the lucky crazy son of a bi**h is me, not him. He was just really rich, well you know, hahaha..” that manager starts talking about his school life when he was in the same high school with Kim Taewoo, reminiscing the time when they both taking their bachelor degree in the same business school, how they were best friend and rival at the same time. “..bla..bla..bla. So, can you please tell me what can I do for you?”

Yunho sighed in relieve, “Well, I am assigned to take Kim Jaejoong the chef to our company for a meeting with the Director.”

“Ah, Jaejoong, that pretty chef. I really love her cooks; she cooks the most delicious dishes in the whole Korea. She doesn’t like males, she request personally at me to only hiring girls to work at this restaurant. Even though, she doesn’t allow any girl to do the cleaning and washing, she said it was man’s job to have rough hands, not woman.”

“Wait a moment Mr. Kim, did you just said ‘she’? I need to see Mister Kim Jaejoong, nor Miss or Mistress,” said Yunho, he got confused, he was told to meet Kim Jaejoong, a guy not a girl.

“Well yeah, I also confused at first, this pretty chef keeps wearing men’s clothes and using a male name, but then I understand, maybe she’s just not normal, just like most human in this world.

‘If there is someone who isn’t normal here, it’s you Kim Heechul,’ Yunho thought, he could only nods to avoid that manager from a further unnecessary explanation about his thought of Kim Jaejoong. “Can I see him… I mean, her now?”

“Yeah sure,” Kim Heechul takes his phone and dials number 22 to speak with his secretary. “Oh Jessica, sweetheart, how are you today?”

Yunho rolled his eyes and inhales more oxygen to keep his patience, he decided to look outside the window.

“Fine,” Jessica, the secretary, replied shortly. Yunho remember the secretary who showed him the manager’s room then. She was an awkward person, no smile plastered on her face even though she’s so pretty, she doesn’t talk much and she gave out an ice princess aura.

“I wonder, what color is your clothes today?” asked the manager, makes Yunho’s eyes almost thrown out of its sockets. He thought, ‘Just what the heck is this manager doing? He was supposed to call for Jaejoong.'

"It’s yellow."

“Wow, yellow. Though I like pink more, but yeah, yellow is perfectly match with your long and wavy raven black hair, it makes you look more…. Elegant.”

“That’s Yuri,” Jessica replied, not interested.

“Oh, you’ve changed your hair color?”

Yunho almost lost his patience, his blood started to boil up inside. Why did the manager talking about clothes and hairs now? And by what he remembered, the Jessica he met before he entered the room was blonde haired, not black haired.

“No, I did not,” sounds like Jessica is bored with Heechul’s question.

“Oh I guess we haven’t met for too long, that’s why I forgot. When did the last time we met?”

“20 minutes ago.”

“You’ve changed your hair color in only 20 minutes? Wonderful!”

Yunho purposely coughed loud, reminding the manager of what he was supposed to do with the phone call. He was afraid he could lose his control and ended up throwing the manager out of the window for making him angry like this.

“Well, uhm, Jessica next time you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter