Lovable Rival

Of Beautiful Accidents and Hideous Fortunes -indefinite hiatus-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Story number: 1/30

Title: Lovable Rival

Pairing: Kwanghee-Siwan, Kevin-Kwanghee

Song: Intro (Lovability)

 

 

"Siwan-ah, aren't you worried for tomorrow?"

"Oh...Kwanghee, do you want the one with prawn or chicken?" The smaller built of the two displayed the two mixed fried rice container to his office mate and sort-of, close friend, not like he had much time to socialize at work anyway, since he's always so engrossed with his overflowing works.

"Yah! You're supposed to be concerned about tomorrow, not about those stupid rice."

"Hey, don't you dare talk that way about my favourite...oh, Kwanghee-ya, I found the beef one. They're purposely trying to hide it. I'm taking this one."

Kwanghee rolled his eyes upwards and shook his head. Why did he even bother.

 

"Hey crankypants, I've all set and prepared for tomorrow. That's why I need my happy energy now. Are you going to pick one or are you going to just be crankyhead there?"

"Uhh, I want to eat cake." 

"Whatever. I'm taking the other two then. Just for extra."

"Siwan, you...pig."

"Hey, at least I'm not like eight year old girl who just want cake all the time."

"Yah...you filthy..."

 

The electronic bell sound chimed, signifying presence of another being in the convenience store two blocks away from their office building, and halted their normal childish argument once outside their professional facade inside the office.

Who else would it be if not the person they dreaded the most. They exchanged charged glances, acknowledging each other's presence in the same air again. Kwanghee, who strangely had more hatred for the man, despite not being the one directly in the rivalry most time was the first to tug his friend's arms, his friend - who was smiling and slightly nodding to the man they both hated. What the hell?

"Yah, Siwan...are you done? Let's go."

They immediately paid for their food to the smiling boy in curly blonde locks, a queerly striking appearance for a conveninece store cashier, not to mention, he looked like he's underaged, illegal employee, Kwanghee thought. At least the cashier's fancy appearance helped deflect his attention from the nausea-inducing guy.

 

"Hey, Siwan...good luck for tomorrow."

"You too, Kevin."

 

"What was that, about?" Kwanghee scolded his friend again. Siwan couldn't care less. He could only be bothered about the plastic bag in his hand cradling his happy energy inside.

"Hey, Siwan...are you listening to me or not?"

"Yeah...so? We work together in same company. Even in same department. Were you expecting us to pretend to not know each other?"

"But that...sly bastard. He stole your work the other time and now...he's acting all nice. I bet he's up to something."

"Kwanghee, calm down. You're trying to provoke me to get hungrier. We should've just eaten inside there."

"Yah! Is that all you care about?! You

Please log in to read the full chapter