Of Handphone and a Slice of Cheesecake

Gadgets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which a disgustingly sweet scenario arises from pointless banter of "Which is more important; me or your phone/cheesecake?"

 

= = = = =

 

Daehyun begrudgingly eyed the younger male beside him. The latter was lying beside him; head's on Daehyun's lap, giggling as he scrolled through his phone, probably exchanging  funny texts with his dearest 'best friend' Im Jaebum. Daehyun rolled his eyes at the displeasing thought.

 

That small-eyed, rabbit-faced guy was never a good news to him.

 

"When will you stop sticking your face to that phone and started paying attention to me instead?" Daehyun grumbled, his hands naturally reached for the younger's dark locks, absentmindedly played with the soft strands with his rough fingers. 

 

Youngjae abruptly stopped scrolling, arching his head upward to face his lover. An obvious frown etched on the handsome face and the latter's plush lips formed an adorable pout. Despite the bitter tone in Daehyun's voice, the fingers that caressed Youngjae's hair tell otherwise. The rough fingers glided gently through his strands and Youngjae knew the older was just feeling lonely. He felt sorry, but decided to tease the older for a bit.

 

"Why? My phone is my most favorite thing." Youngjae shrugged as he continued scrolling through his phone.

 

"Is it the phone or the person you're texting?" Daehyun said bitterly. Youngjae stopped scrolling once again; his eyebrows furrowed at the accusation.

 

"What do you mean by that?"

 

"Well, isn't he your 'best celebrity friend', as you eagerly quoted in that program before." Daehyun shrugged, mimicking the younger. Youngjae pouted, tapping furiously on his phone screen with a permanent frown marking his pretty face.

 

"At least I'm not the e who commented on how Jongup's as sweet as a cheesecake." Youngjae grumbled. Daehyun narrowed his eyes on his lover.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter