Love me Once More

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong was still in dazed from what the doctor had announced to him. He is two months pregnant! He still can't believed it but at the same time he felt so happy. Happy that finally there would be a little angel around the house that would bother them both. He is so excited! The feeling is overwhelming that he can't help himself but to burst out in tears. Finally, he can give yunho what he wanted all this time, a son or a daughter maybe? After three years of marriage, he and yunho finally fulfilled their dreams to have their own kids knowing that yunho love kids so much! He was sure that Yunho will be a good father to their kids if he's lucky enough to get pregnant again. He is excited how to tell yunho about the good news. He can't wait to tell yunho that he will became a father soon! I'm sure this will bring yunho to heaven and he can just imagined how yunho will spin him and kiss him all over his face to say his thank you! He loved yunho so much that he can just give up anything just for yunho.

He suddenly remember his parents. He miss them so much but he is disown by his own father because his father didn't like yunho from the start. And the worst thing happen; He choose yunho over his father, His mother could only cry her eyes out because ever since his mother never object to what his father said. His words are considered laws in the Kim Residence and he fear it a lot when his father found out about his relationship with yunho that ended up choosing between the two dear man he love so much but instaed he choose yunho. He choose yunho over the billion company he could own, the life that will bring him to luxurious life but he is still thankful since he doesn't have to worry about money. The Jung welcome him with open arms when yunho introduced him to his family. He can still remember how Mrs. Jung pinched his cheek because she thought he was a girl and finally when she realize that he is actually a 'guy' she burst out laughing with the rest of the family that cause him to blush furiously. He was interrupted in his stupor when somebody throw an arm on his shoulder. he turn around and find his best friend Junsu. Junsu is a doctor. A pediatric doctor and he is actually very young at his profession, he is only 28 and God! He is now doing his job expertly. 

"So . . . . did you tell your husband about the good news?" junsu asked him smile never leave his face.

"Not yet, I was actually planning to go to his office now, i would surprise him there!" He was still so excited how yunho would react about the good news.

"Hmmmm . . . . are you sure? you said you've never been there?" Junsu was asking him coz Junsu knew that he never go to yunho's office or rather say the Jung Logistic  Corp. ever since yunho over take his father's business. He just don't like to bother yunho knowing that yunho would be interrupted if he's around although yunho bring him once to the company he still can remember some of the employees who is lucky enough to meet the beautiful wife who owned the heart of their CEO. 

"I'm sure Junsu, i know he will be surprise. he knows that i don't like going there but i can't wait junsu yah, i want to tell him personally" 

"Ok! just be careful huh? and drive slowly jae, for god sake your like a maniac when it comes to the road." jae grin at him.

"I promise! i know i have to be careful knowing there's a little angel over here!" jaejoong rub his tummy and Junsu just smile at him.

"Ok, that's good! I'll get going then i still have patients waiting in my office" Junsu give him a hug and a kiss on his forehead before retreating. The excitement again is there and he can't wait to see yunho. He walk to his car and started the engine and in no time he is on his way to yunho's office.

 

 

 

"Hyorin, you really have to stop this!" Yunho is struggling to escape on the embrace but hyorin is just too persistent.

"Don't tell me you don't miss me yun? I miss you already, why don't you come to my place and we can make love again and again. hmmm?" Hyorin is now kissing his neck and his hand rested on the latter's waist.

"You know i can't do that, Jae will be suspicious if i didn't come home on time." Yunho is now getting aroused to the aggressive hand of hyorin. He met hyorin in Japan when he made a deal to a Japanese investors and hyorin is working there as one of the executives. When he saw hyorin, he feel attracted to the girl and the same thing happen when hyorin saw yunho. After a week that they always work together for a project they ended up in bed that yunho didn't realize what he did to Jae. He just actually betray his wife and after that he try to avoid hyorin but since the project would last for a month yunho can't escape anymore to the sin he committed and that was how hyorin would come to his office knowing that Jaejoong never visit the company. He try to stop the relationship they might have with hyorin because he is sure that he doesn't love the girl. For him it was just a pure pleasure, a ual attraction and its a very different thing when he made love to Jae. Jae is more passionate when they made love while hyorin is aggressive. Jae kiss him with full of love and he can feel it while hyorin kiss him with hunger. Jae would express his love by his name again and again with pure of love and respect while hyorin would just shout and scream like a maniac. 

He was alarm when hyorin started to remove his belt and her hands was now on his bulge. Yunho try to stop her but frustrated when he feels the pleasure. He would just go with the flow for the meantime and dump the girl after. He could just talk to hyorin after that they have to stop this before Jaejoong would find out.

Yunho kiss her fiercely and started to remove his dress, He the upper blouse and clasp her exposed . He carry hyorin to the nearest sofa and and pull her in his lap. Hyorin started to grind their crotch and yunho moan in pleasure.

Meanwhile . . .

Jae arrived at the front of the building and the receptionist who is a long time employee of Jung Logistic recognize him. She bows to Jaejoong and Jaejoong gave him a warm smile. He then proceed to the lift and press the floor on yunho's office. He can't take the smile on his face while he carry the paper bag that contained lunch for yunho. He missed having his alone time with his husband so he drop to the nearest restaurant to buy yunho his favorite dish. He got out from the lift and he recognized yunho's secretary, Bae Seulgi who looks like she'd seen a ghost with her hand on and her eyes wide open like a saucer. 

"Yah! What's in the face huh? You look like you've seen a ghost Seulgi sshi" Jaejoong tease.

Seulgi started to panic. She knows what's going on inside and she doesn't know how to alarm his Boss. She's sure this would cause trouble. He feels sorry for Jaejoong but she doesn't have the right to just tell Jaejoong to go home. For God sake he is the CEO's wife. Sure he has the right to be here but what the hell on the perfect timing? She saw Jaejoong started to turn the knob and Seulgi started to sweat a lot.

"Yah! what's wrong with you seulgi sshi? are you sick?" Jaejoong got worried to the secreatry when he can see that the poor girl is sweating a lot.

"Uhmm. . . Mr. Kim . . . Ummmm . . ."

"You Know what, Seulgi sshi you can take your lunch now maybe you're just hungry. i will tell yunho about it don't worry" Jaejoong turn the knob and seulgi call her again.

"uhm . . . .Mr. Kim wo . . would you li- . .like . . . to have  lunch with me" seulgi asked him nervously and Jaejoong started to become suspicious.

"Ms. Bae are you trying to hide something from me? It looks like you don't want me to see my own husband, What's going on Ms. Bae?" Seulgi is officially trembling now, she doesn't know how to respond now and Jaejoong just confirm it that there must be something going on. He immediately turn the knob and get inside the office and there . . . . he saw the scene that pierce his heart in a million pieces. Yunho is making out with a girl he doesn't even know, with the girl on his husband lap and a exposed. He dropped the paper bag he is holding and tears started to roll down his face.

 

 

 

Yunho saw the door abruptly open and he was terrified to see Jaejoong standing at the door. His wife is standing at the door with him on the sofa making out with hyorin. Those beautiful doe eyes where now stained with tears and the paper bag he was holding is now on the floor with the food scattered. He immediately pushed hyorin with the poor girl thrown on the floor and shuffled on her feet when she saw that Jaejoong is in the room. She immediately fix herself and run out from yunho's office. Yunho try to walk over to Jae but the latter stop him from moving.

"Don't come near me" He stop when he heard Jaejoong said it coldly. He never expected that the loving and caring Jaejoong could be also this cold. And he feared that! It gives shiver to his bones.

"How long have you've been doing this to me Jung Yunho?" He will never forget those beautiful eyes full of pain and with tears uncontrollably rolling down his beautiful wife's face. The stern voice of jaejoong just made him more shudder. 

"Jae- . ." He was cut off when he saw jaejoong walks towards him and slapped him forcefully on his face. The stinging pain on his face is nothing compared to the pain he saw on jaejoong's eyes.

"I gave up everything because of you yunho, i even choose you over my father because i know i will be happy with you. I choose not to pursue my career in music because i don't want to go to Paris and be away with you, I can just gave you everything yunho but what is this? Is this the ing promises you made me? To hurt me and to leave me broken?" jaejoong is now trembling and drop on his knees. Yunho bend down to hug jae but he was pushed away. Jaejoong abruptly stand up and stare at him. He looked at Jaejoong in horror when he saw the blank emotion on the latter's eyes and that was the most fearing face h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter