Beautiful Disaster 1

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




"Are you the new language analyst?"



Jaejoong nodded to the slightly creepy guy who is grinning from ear to ear and making an eye with him.



"That's agent Park over there. The creepy ert who is now currently eye ing you. I am agent Kim by the way. My first name is junsu."



"I am Jae. Agent Kim language analyst of EAST SQUAD."



"How did you get to let go of your station in California? And move to Seoul? I bet its moving on or moving up?"



"Nah." Jaejoong was not comfortable yet to let his co workers knows his past. But he saw the bubbly personality of agent Kim and he instantly like it and he can sense that he would make a good friend.



"Well . . . How about let's go to the bar later to know each other?" Agent Park butted himself again and junsu rolled his eyes.



"ed off!" Agent Park pouted and exit the office to go to the nearest pantry.



"Actually I've been there last night. Is that what you called the Mystic Club over downtown?"



"Yeah that's the one. All the feds are going there for a drink if not really that into cases."



"I think I should lie low first. I swear my first night there is hard to forget."



"Ohhhh!" Jaejoong instantly blush at the accusing gaze of agent Kim. He suddenly wants to hide under his table to hide his crimson colored face. Having a very perceptive character and a very psychic personality its a wrong move for Jaejoong to even spat out a very wrong words. He forgot he's working with investigative agents.



"Dont tell me you got a one night stand? How good is he?"



Jaejoong had to shot his mouth. Its so unprofessional to talk about his life outside when they're in the premises of his work. And besides its only his 2nd day of work.



But for sure he wouldn't mind memorizing those sweaty skin slapping against his skin last night. The guy has the serious stamina and his legs and his hips are the serious evidence how sated he is. Plus the fact that the guy has a serious big package. There's xa sudden ache and throb he felt between his legs. He should focus.



"Wait until you meet the Supervisor. Boss Jung will eat us alive and dont be eaten up. He's just an arrogant assface who likes to threaten your confidence and crush it down. He likes challenges."



As if on cue. The guy with the aviator glass walks in. He's wearing a leather black jacket with a faded jeans and boots. He has a good built and just by the impressive look of it he's too arrogant to be approach.



Agents scurried away when he walks in. As if he has the tendency to make every people walk with him dead on the spot. Jaejoong notice junsu shut his mouth.



The guy slam the folder on Jaejoong's table and his voice boomed in the whole office.



"Who is the new language analyst? Does he even know how to do his job correctly? The interpretations are unacceptable. He's lacking much!"



Jaejoong step in. He's not going to back down with this guy. He knows his work is all accurate. He just doesn't know if this guy has the attitude to scare all the new addition to the team for a warm welcome.



"I am. I am agent Kim. The new language analyst."



When the guy took his aviator glass. Jaejoong try to hide his gasp and he stiffen and the guy do the same.



Of all in the whole ing universe. Why of all the people in the world Jaejoong has to sleep with his boss?



Its no doubt that this so called arrogant assface of a boss is also the guy he had a one night stand last night.



Jaejoong just want to run and smack himself to the nearest wall. Stupid vodka.



****




Previous Night.



"What can I get you gorgeous?" Jaejoong has to stop rolling his eyes when the bar tender lean so closely to him he can almost inhale the mint and spicy perfume he's wearing.



"Does your job tell you to flirt every chance you get to aim a customers?"



"Not at all! If I dont flirt where would be the fun to that? And besides that is for my own personal interest to flirt with you."



"Can I get a vodka?"



"Sure thing! Tell me your name first." The guy has a serious charm to attract people. He's lean and and tall probably 6 and above inches. His tan skin is so attractive that his white shirt makes him more handsome than he already is. He has a perfect teeth and a mismatch eyes when he smiled. If Jaejoong wasn't too busy focusing on his new career and goal he would be hitting him but then going to Seoul has a main purpose and finding a fling is not one of those.



He eyed the guy with a thick black hair and a studded diamond earrings. He doesn't know that bar tending has too much money to make that this guy even has a diamond for just a part of his accessories.



"Stop it Max. I am not telling you my name."


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter