PREVIEW OF MY UPDATE

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know if I can dig a whole in the middle of the bed and jump on it to hide myself from yunho.

Last night, Everything went so fast flashing in my vision and I just want to run and lock myself away from this man.

Why does he have to be so ing y? The feels of his skin against my own make me cringed in way that makes my body tingles in anticipation.

I couldn't stop myself with the attraction I have for this man. There you go jaejoong you just admit you are attracted to him how dare you still deny it.

Ugh. I wanted to curse my self for allowing my aroused body last night to do what it wants and now I can't even look at yunho without turning like a ing Fuji Apple.

He's actually standing a few feet away by the window with a hand phone. At the side view I can see a hard set of jaw, looks like he received some bad news if that set of clench jaw is anything to go by.

I was too focus on his nice shapely that makes my mouth dry and watered at the same time wanted to get some feel of it and it's too late for me to turn my gaze somewhere else when he suddenly turns and have an evil grin on his face.

"Staring is rude. I can imagine what's running on your brain right now babe. " I snort and get the abandoned white shirt on the floor and tuck it to my body. I loop my right arm to the white shirt sleeve and tuck the other side just in time yunho sat beside me I can feel his heated gaze to me.

"What? " I snap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter