First Page

LOVE

My first Love, Byun Baekhyun, i fell in love with him when i was in the 6th grade, Our are 3 years, so he was in the 9th grade, my senior.

It started when he sang in the assembly, oh his voice, its more beautiful than anything.

My love grew larger and larger everytime i saw him.

He once give me a rose on valentine's day, i thought he only give it to me, but he give it to every girl.

True, Unrequited Love.

well, when i was in the 9th grade and he was in the 12th grade, His best friend, Park Chanyeol, Moved into our school, after a few months, he fell in love with me, and i didn't accept or decline him, i ignored it and stayed silent, he took silent as a yes, i was okay with that since i thought that i can grew nearer to byun baekhyun and i didn't lie, right?

I grew nearer and nearer to byun baekhyun, but i can't took it anymore, i told park chanyeol that i wanted to end this relationship, he was mad, but i told him that i like byun baekhyun not him and that i didn't accept him and i just stay silent but he took it as a yes, its not my fault.

when i was in 10th grade, at valentine's day, i finally told him that i love him but then i saw his shirt, there's a writing 'Lee Ga in Byun baekhyun'. My heart breaks seeing that, i start to ask him when, how, is it true but he didn't said anything, it is true, because if its not, he would said no, but he keep quiet. i cried infront of him, i can't hold it in, even if i look like a weak girl, i congratulate him and run.

At that time, i moved to New york with my family and had never come back.

i never even contacted with anyone that's from korea.

But, That's just the beginning of my story.