Falling In Love

Falling In Love

 

“Hmm… Yah Min Young-ie, why did you buy this book huh? Oh my! Don’t tell me you’re in love? I thought it was just a crush, clearly and plainly a crush I will never fall in love with him *imitating Min Young’s voice*” Su Min said after seeing the book Min Young had just bought at the nearby bookstore.

Su Min is her life-time friend, they were friends since childhood, they know everything about each other, inseparable, they agree on anything except one, Su Min has been eagerly persuading Min Young that the crush she is feeling towards Minhyun is growing everyday and is turning to love; and that Minhyun also have feelings for her.

“Yah! Choi Su Min! Here you go again?! Haha. Nah, actually I was just a bit curious of this because of it’s title. J But hey, what if this helps me move-on with him?” Min Young told Su Min

“Ohh Kim Min Young? You moving on? How many times did you tell me that and it never happened. :P So tell me, will that even work out?” Su Min answered back.

“Why don’t we give it a try huh?” Min Young told Su Min, seemingly mocking her.

“Why don’t we have a bet?” Su Min asked.

“Oh sure, coz I know I’ll win this one for sure. So what’s the pros and cons?” Min Young said confidently.

“If I was right that you’ll never do that, you’ll tell Minhyun what you really feel and if I am wrong then I’ll stop bugging you about him. J” Su Min told Min Young.

“Mworago? I-I will confess to him??? YAH! I’D NEVER DO THAT!” Min Young yelled.

“Oh yes you will, you agreed already right? And besides, you’re too confident you’ll move on or you’re afraid that you’ll lose the bet?” Su Min asked.

“Huh? Me, afraid? Nahhh~ I believe I’ll win this time!” Min Young said.

“Whatever you say girl, but I’ll do my best to win this game! *winks* Okay, I’m done with my business, bugging my friend, so I’ll go now, bye!” Su Min said and left Min Young’s room.

 

----Min Young’s POV----

Ah! EOTTEOKHAE????? T.T Why did I even agree on that bet. Oh shoot! I really need to move on with Minhyun because I know that he’ll never like a ‘somebody’ like me.

“Hmm maybe I better finish reading this book or…?” Min Young says to herself but stopped when her phone vibrated.

Got a message. Wonder who texted me? Well I don’t usually text, that’s why I’m a bit curious though.

 

From: Mr. Right (A/N This is Minhyun’s name saved on her contact)

Aish jinja?? He texted me! Kyaaa~*remembers the bet* Oh maybe I should stop squealing like a fangirl though. L

                “Annyeong Min Young~! Sorry if I texted you at this time, but uhmm… well… I wonder if you could teach me few of the lines that our teacher told us to sing on Friday? I’ll just take you out or something in return. Please? Thank you!”
 

“Jinja? Hwang Minhyun is asking for some help? But that will not be due until Friday and hey it’s just a Wednesday tomorrow. Oh well, that’s why he’s the most outstanding student at school because he’s very responsible on everything.” Min Young said.

So what should I tell him?

To: Mr. Right

                “Uhmm. Sure J  But you really don’t have to do something in return. J”

 

SEND!

Aish jinja? I think I’ll be losing that bet. -.-“

----END OF POV----

 

The next day….

 

“Kim Min Young!” Su Min called as soon as she spotted Min Young walking towards the room.

“Ah jinja Choi Su Min? It’s too early and you’re shouting like I’m deaf!” Min Young answered back as soon as she has taken her seat.

“I’m sorry okay? But did you know *whispers to Min Young* I heard that Mr. Right asked your seatmate to exchange seats with him. *smiles goofily*” Su Min informed her.

“M-Mworago? Yah~ it’s too early for those kinds of jokes you know! Hahaha” Min Young said as if trying to tell herself that it’s way too impossible.

“Why don’t you see for yourself, let’s just wait don’t we?” Su Min said.

And as if on cue Minhyun walked in inside the room, on the other hand Min Young was praying that what Su Min had told isn’t true. But to her surprise, Minhyun sat beside her and greeted her.

“Annyeong Min Young~!” Minhyun greeted with a smile.

You’re acting as if you were busy reading the book you just bought when Su Min nudged you.

“Yah! *glares at Su Min*” Min Young said not paying attention to what Minhyun said.

“Hi Minhyun! Sorry for my friend here, she’s just busy reading a book, maybe she didn’t hear you. Yah Kim Min Young you should greet Minhyun too you know?” Su Min told Minhyun and turned to Min Young after talking to Minhyun.

“Ahh… Mi-Mianhe Minhyun, I didn’t hear because I was busy reading *smiles awkwardly*” Min Young told Minhyun after Su Min asked her to.

“It’s okay. Uhmmm… So Min Young are you free after class?” Minhyun asked.

“W-wait a minute, are you asking my friend on a date??” Su Min asked.

“Mwo? What are you talking about Choi Su Min? *chuckles* He’s just asking me that because he needs my help. J” Min Young told her.

“Ahhh. I thought *looks at Minhyun sharply* this guy is asking you out on a date. I’m sorry!” Su Min said to the two of them.

“So?” Minhyun asked Min Young.

“Uhmm sure, but is it okay if I have Su Min along?” Min Young told Minhyun.

“Hmmm… Sure. *smiles sweetly*” Minhyun said.

“Sorry Youngie but I have to run some errands later this afternoon. *smiles evilly*” Su Min told Min Young.

“Yah how could you do that to me *glares then pouts*?” Min Young said.

“Uhmm Min Young are you…?” Minhyun was asking when their instructor came.

(A/N LOL I’m too lazy to write what’s happening at class so let’s just cut it there shall we? XD I’M SORRY!)

---After the workshop---

“Bye Min Young~ See you later!” Su Min said and left the room immediately.

“Aish jinja, you’re leaving me behind how kind of you.” Min Young muttered.

“Uhmm… Min Young, if you want we can postpone it today?” Minhyun asked you.

“Hmm… Wae?” Min Young asked curiously.

“Well… It’s because, it seems like you’re a bit nervous if it’s just the two of us…*scratches the back of his neck*” Minhyun said truthfully.

“A-Aniyo! Haha. So where should we stay?” Minyoung asked.

“Really? *eyes lit up* why not at the garden near this place?” Minhyun suggested.

“Hmm okay, if that’s what you like. *smiles* Kaja?” Minyoung asked and walked first leaving Minhyun tagging along.

 

---At the Garden---

“So where should we start?” Minyoung asked, not that shy anymore towards Minhyun.

“Hmm… how about this one? *points at the chorus of the song*” Minhyun said.

“Oh! So the song you chose was ‘Pretty’? Wow!” Minyoung said shocked that the song he chose was one of her favorites.

“Yup. Wae? Do you like them too?” Minhyun asked.

“Yep.” Minyoung looked at you after asking.

“Jinja?” Minhyun smiled and suddenly held your hand.

“Uhmm… M-Minhyun…*looks at your hands*” Minyoung said.

“*blush lightly* Ah… M-Mianhe…Well… Why don’t we just start? Haha” Minhyun said.

“Ahh… Yes… Haha… so what’s your problem towards this song?” Minyoung asked looking at the piece and not on Minhyun.

“Well, I feel that I lack feelings toward the chorus, so could you help me with that?” Minhyun asked looking closely at you.

“Hmm why don’t you sing it then I’ll tell you…*smiles*” Minyoung said still looking at the piece.

“Arrasso.” Minhyun said and started singing. Minyoung listened to it attentively and was touched by the words.

“Only if Minhyun would sing that for me.” Minyoung thought.

“So what can you say?” Minhyun asked Minyoung.

“Hmm… Well… It was good! You’re voice fits this song, and I don’t see any problems towards your emotions to this song, seems like you sang it wholeheartedly?” Minyoung asked Minhyun.

“Ah. Really? Maybe because I became inspired a few minutes ago before singing. *smiles*” Minhyun explained.

“Oh so you’re in love? Haha just kidding. So I have to go now?” Minyoung said while was packing her things.

“Hmm. Maybe? *smiles* Why don’t we just eat some cakes near here? Don’t worry, it’ll be my treat and as a return for your help.” Minhyun asked while moving closer to you.

“So you are really in love? Hmm… sounds great though but….” Minyoung says while turning to Minhyun, but stopped when she realized how near their faces are towards each other.

Minhyun snapped and moved immediately after realizing it.

“Uhmm sorry… So you want to eat? My treat.” Minhyun said not looking at you.

“Hmm… Sure…*smiles*” Minyoung said looking on the ground.

 

---Minyoung’s POV---

Whew that was soooo cloooosssseee! Aish I hope he forgets about it! But oh my, that stare and those lips… Aish yah Kim Minyoung you sound like a ert! XD But heck I should really stop doing these things, I should move on. L He’s in love so I have no chance.

“We’re here!” Minhyun said.

“…”

“Minyoung?” Minhyun asked you.

“Oh! Sorry! I was busy thinking of something. *smiles*” I said. Wow that was embarrassing, he might think that I was thinking about the incident earlier. O.o

“So what do you want?” Minhyun asked while waiting for your order on the counter.

“Hmm I’ll just take the chocolate cake and frappe.” I told him.

“Okay. A chocolate cake and frappe for two please.” Minhyun ordered.

“I’ll just go look for a seat. *smiles*” I suggested at Minhyun while he was waiting for our order so that I could have at least breathe.

“No need to look for it Ma’am, for a couple we have a special seat for them, it is a reserved seat.” The lady on the counter informed.

“But we’re…” I was about to tell the lady that we’re not a couple but Minhyun cut me off.

“Ahmm… Thank you! So where is that seat?” Minhyun asked.

“It’s there on the right, the table with a rose.” The lady pointed out.

“Oh… Thanks! Kaja!” Minhyun thanked the lady and there I was tagging along with him.

“Minhyun, why’d you cut me off?” I asked.

“So you won’t have a hard time looking for a seat. This place is always full of people, and they specially reserve seats for couples, that’s why I cut you off. *smiles*” Minhyun told you.

“Oh? You really know this place huh? Seems like you’ve been here before.” I told him out of the blue.

“Not really, it’s because my noona worked here before that’s why.” Minhyun explained.

“Oh…” That was all I can say, then I started taking a bite on the cake we ordered.

“Wow~ This tastes good! I think this would be my favorite place this year. *smiles*” I blurted out, not realizing that I’m eating with Minhyun.

“Yes, their cakes here are really good. So does that mean I’ll be taking you here weekly?” Minhyun asked.

“Huh? I can go by myself! *laughs* You don’t have to go with me every week, and that’s too much of sugar intake you know?” I told him.

“*blush* Oh, sorry for asking you that. I was just too overjoyed.” Minhyun said.

“Hahaha, no problem, I understand you.” I told him. Wow~ I’m talking to him so casually just the way I talk to Su Min, in that just span of time?

“So Minyoung, do you have someone you like right now?” Minhyun asked suddenly out of the blue.

“*Now why the atmosphere turned to somewhat serious?* Hmmm… Maybe? I don’t know actually.” I told him truthfully, I’m not sure if I still like you though. Did I really fell?

“Maybe? Then you’re in love right now?” Minhyun asked again.

Why did he suddenly ask me things like this?

“Hmmm. I think so, but I have a feeling he doesn’t like me back.” I told him.

“Why? But you haven’t told him what you feel right?” Minhyun asked again.

“Hahaha. Yah Minhyun, why do you keep asking such things? Let’s just finish eating then go home shall we?” I told him changing the topic.

“Oh right.” Minhyun said and continued eating.

 

---At home---

Stupid heart >.< stupid heart! Stop falling for him!

“I think the book wasn’t a help though. If I continue this, my heart will just ache right? If I continue liking him and fall for him I’ll end up heart broken. Ugh stupid heart! Stupid mind!” I told myself talking to the bear beside my bed and just buried myself on the bed.

So does that mean… I lose the bet.

---End of POV—

 

---Friday---

“Good morning class! So today will be your last day on this workshop and to end the last day with a smile, I asked all of you to prepare something for today right? Let’s make this day memorable” The instructor said.

“So first off would be you Choi Sun Mi.” the instructor told Sun Mi.

“Oh? Waeyoooo~ Put me in the last like Minhyun and Minyoung!” Sun Mi pleaded.

“I’m sorry miss, but you have to be first since you have chosen number 1 yesterday.” The instructor said.

“Fine.” Sun Mi said and stood in front.

“Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! Choi Sun Mi imnida, today I’ll be singing 24Hours by Sun Mi of Wonder Girls. Haha” Sun Mi said which gave laughs to her classmates because she chose the song that was sung by a singer with her same name.

After the others have already performed, it was Minyoung’s turn already.

“Annyeong! You all know me so I don’t have to introduce anymore. Before I sing, I just want to tell all of you that I am very happy that I got to spend my time with you guys! Thank you because I met awesome people here. And by the way, to my friend Choi Sun Mi, let me tell you this, I LOST THE BET. That’s it, and now I’m going to sing two of my favorite songs, it’s from 2ne1’s latest releases, ‘Falling in Love’ and ‘Do You Love Me’.” Minyoung said.

After performing the song, everyone clapped and then somebody suddenly asked Minyoung.

“Since you sang those songs, does that mean that you’re in love with someone?” One of her classmates asked.

“Oh~ That was a very nice question for you to ask, well my friend here is in love! Do you want guys to know who that person is?” Sun Mi butted in.

“Yah Choi Sun Mi! *looks on the floor* Well I am, but I’m not gonna tell anyone!” Minyoung said and went on her seat.

“So you’re in love? I wonder who?” Minhyun asked while standing up and went in front.

“Annyeong yeorobun! Hwang Minhyun imnida! Today I’ll be singing the song ‘Fine Girl’ by Nu’Est.” Minhyun said and started singing.

You wondered why Minhyun suddenly changed the song he has already prepared a few days ago.

“Ah… That song is dedicated to someone special to me. Actually I have prepared something else to sing for today but after singing the song in front of her, I thought that maybe I should change the song I’ll be showing to all of you today. It’s because, she might not be shocked when I sing it for her today right?” Minhyun said after singing.

 “So does that mean the song you dedicated right now was for someone who is here right?” A classmate of his asked.

“Haha yes she’s here.” Minhyun said.

After hearing what Minhyun said you froze, but then you sighed because you’re a hundred percent sure that it wasn’t you because there are a lot more of beautiful girls in your class so it’s way too imposibble.

“Sooooo can we know who that person is?” Sun Mi asked Minhyun.

“Ah mianhe, but I won’t tell it in front of everybody, I’ll just talk to her. Just the two of us. *smiles sweetly*” Minhyun said.

“So that’s it! And I hope that Minhyun can confess to that girl! And Minyoung, I really am intrigued with the person you’re saying, but let’s respect your decision. Okay class that’s the wrap of today! Good bye!” The instructor said and left.

“Ooooooooohhhhhh~ Minyoung who’s that guy???? HAHAHAHA*smiles goofily*”  Sun Mi teased.

“Yah Choi Sun Mi, if you don’t have anything to do, just quit it you know?” Minyoung said a little bit annoyed to her teasing.

“Oh sure, then I’ll be waiting you at the park near here?” Sun Mi asked.

“Huh? Waeyo?” Minyoung asked.

“Well, I just want to go and wait for you there, since it’s near here and since the mall is near the park. So bye!” Sun Mi said then left.

“*Laughs* This girl, moves like a ninja.” Minyoung told herself and left the room.

 

---At the Park---

“So where is Sun Mi?” Minyoung asked herself, as if on cue you received a message.

From: Crazy Girl Sunmi

                “Minyoungie!!! I’m here at the bench!! Ppali!!!!”

After reading, you got curious and asked her why.

To: Crazy Girl Sunmi

                “Ahh waeyo? It’s still early, and besides the mall is not yet closed at this time paboya! hahaha”

Then again you received a text message from Sunmi

From: Crazy Girl Sunmi

                “YAH! HOW COULD YOU TELL ME PABO? YOU~ Anyways, there’s someone who approached me asking your whereabouts and was waiting here. So you better not be late okay? You’re near already right?”

Minyoung were curious who was waiting for her so she quickly went to Sunmi.

“Yah I’m here.” Minyoung said.

“Ahh… It’s good to see you! Hahaha!” Sunmi said.

“So where’s the person you told me?” Minyoung asked.

“Oh yeah! Behind the tree, I’ll go wait for you near the exit okay? I’ll just go give some privacy. *smiles*” Sunmi said then runs-off.

“Yah Sunmi!!!!” Minyoung called but she already left.

“Minyoung-sshi…” The person waiting for you called.

You froze the moment you hear the voice of the person who called you. You looked to his direction to confirm that you heard the voice right.

“Annyeong! *smiles*” Minhyun said.

“M-Minhyun… Hahaha… Oh I thought there was somebody waiting for me here. Seems like that person already left because I yelled at Sunmi. *laughs*” Minyoung said, telling herself that maybe it wasn’t Minhyun waiting for you.

“Ahhh…Well… Eotteokhae?” Minhyun said.

“Hmmm, well it’s nice seeing you here Minhyun! I gotta go, Sunmi and I still have to go somewhere. Annyeong!” Minyoung said, bowed and was about to turn when a hand held her wrist.

----Minyoung’s POV---

*Heart beats faster*

“Kajima… I have something to tell you…” Minhyun said.

“W-waeyo??” I asked, nervous. So do you have something important to tell me?

“I am a coward and I’ll go crazy if I don’t tell you this and maybe I’ll be losing a chance if I don’t tell you what I feel towards you; Kim Minyoung, since the day I first saw your sweet smile, I can’t get you off my mind, I thought I was crazy but then, a friend of mine told me that I was not and that I fell in love with you at first sight. Kim Minyoung, I LOVE YOU with ALL MY HEART, will you be my girlfriend?”

“M-Minhyun…” After hearing his words, I thought that I would really give up on him but then I was wrong. I have to decide right?

“I-I would love to!” I told him and after hearing what I said, Minhyun hugged me very tight.

“Thank you!” Minhyun said and after that he kissed my cheeks and released me from his arms.

“*blush* Yah!” I told him and hit his arm lightly.

“You should not do that to your boyfriend you know that? And you’re so cute when you blush!” Minhyun said.

“M-Mworago? *blushing madly* I am not!” I defended.

“Hahahaha~ Look your face is so red!” Minhyun said while pointing at your face.

“Yah Hwang Minhyun you’re so mean!” Minyoung said.

“Oh I am not! And call me oppa if you don’t I’ll call you yeobo and steal a kiss?” Minhyun teased.

“Huh! In your dreams Hwang Min…” I was about to talk back but Minhyun cut me off when he kissed me.

“Oppa what?” Minhyun said as if nothing happened.

“Nothing.” I said. Maybe I should stop fighting with him or else…

“Oh! So you two are already together? Kyaaa~” Sunmi then appeared suddenly.

“*Laughs* Yes Sunmi, we are. Thank you for your help!” Minhyun told Sunmi.

“Wait? What?? You helped Minhyun?” I asked puzzled.

“Oh~ Yeobo, it’s oppa remember or do you want another…?” Minhyun asked while teasing you.

“Hahaha… Fine! You helped Minhyun Oppa? What’s the meaning of this?” I asked.

“Well, I’m sorry Youngie if I didn’t tell you right away, I became a bridge for you. And maybe because I had a feeling that I’ll win the bet? That’s why I told Minhyun that if he really likes you why not make a move or he might lose you with somebody else. Well, actually I told him that you like his friend, and that you were planning to confess to his friend.” Sunmi admitted.

“Mworago? Are you kidding me? You lieddddd~” I told Sunmi and did a little aegyo.

“So Youngieeee~ Are you really gonna confess to one of my friends?” Minhyun asked.

“Heck no! *smiles* It’s because, the one I have loved and have been loving for quite some time is here beside me and was already my boyfriend a minute ago.” I told him and held his hand.

“Oh, well that guy was lucky then. So why not let’s go to the mall? Let’s treat Sunmi something sweet…” Minhyun suggested.

“Hahaha… Ppalli call your friend now~!” I told Minhyun oppa.

“Hey what’s this?” Sunmi asked.

“Putting you on a blind date~ :P” I told her.

“Yah you can’t do that Minyoung!” Sunmi told me.

“Oh we just did.” I told her and walked away with Minhyun Oppa while holding his hand.