Trouble?

My Long Lost Buddy

Your pov

Me and Juniel turn around and saw Yura, Hyeri and 2 other girls.

"Are these the girls that is bothering you, Hyeri, Yuna-ah?" the one with the red hair said.

"Nae" they both replied.

"What did we do?" I asked and rolled your eyes.

"Your friend here stole my Jiminie" Hyeri said.  

"Excuse you but they were together before you met him so thats not call stealing." you yelled.

"Wow girl, you do not yell at us. We are the queenkas of this school. I am Minah, Sojin is  the leader of Girls Day" said Minah.

"And Juniel leave Jimin alone for my beloved dongsaeng." Sojin continued. Juniel burst into tears.

 "I feel so insulted having the same name as a you. I honestly don't care who you guys are. Why should she leave him?  You have no rights to say that to her." I answered. 

Sojin was about to punch me when I saw a hand stoping her hand. It was Jin. Jimin was comforting Juniel while hugging her. Jungkook and V were trying to calm me down since I was very angry. 

"Minah,Sojin I never except this from you guys" Jin said.

"Oppa, We didn't meant to that. We were just playing." Minah reply with lots of aegyo.

"Playing? Right.. " Rap Monster said.

"Just leave them alone." Suga said.

Before they could answer, BTS, Juniel, me walk away. We walk to the dance practise room and saw Daehyun & Youngjae practising their vocals. Suga told Daehyun about me arguing with the Queenkas. Daehyun laughed and said "You never changed right dongsaeng? always getting in trouble." Everybody laugh except you. "ha ha very funny oppa" you answered. We all decided to stay there and ditch the rest of the lesson for the day.

-After school-

After school, we have extra classes (dance, rap, vocal). My brother, Youngjae oppa, Juniel, Jimin, V and Jin oppa choose vocal, while RapMonster, Suga and J-Hope choose rap. Me and Jungkook choose dance. Dance class is cancelled cause our dance teacher broke her leg. But I don't want to go home. I sighed.

"Want to spend the rest of the day with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Er yea sure." You answered in shock cause he sort of read your mind.

"Okay then lets go" Jungkook said. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im so sorry to girls day fans i love them too but i need people sorry /bows/ ;-;