Dinner

My life just changed like that .... all because of you

We sat down. I was sitting opposite Minwoo and beside Joon.
" Shall we pick our orders? " Mr. No said.
I was looking through the menu looking for something to eat when Joon whispered into my ear, " Babe, let's ditch this and go shopping. "
I giggled " We'll go later okay. After this. " You replied him.
" Fine, because you told me to. " He whispered into your ear and kissed your cheek softly. But luckily no one saw that.
After taking the orders, I felt the urge to go to the toilet.
" Omma ... I'll be right back. " You told her.
" Where you going?" Your omma asked.
You starting making hand signals under the table.
" Ohh okay okay. But go get some presents in a gift shop too, she just gave me some and I didn't prepare any."
" Okay. " You agreed.
" Joon go with her. " Joon's omma who was aware of the situation ordered Joon.
" Arraso. " Joon replied quickly."
" Please excuse us. " You and Joon said and smiled. You guys made your way out.

 

WHen you guys made it out of the restaurant, you let out a huge " Phewwwwwwwwwww "
Lee Joon chuckled and hugged you. " Let's go " he held your hand.
You blushed.
Joon waited for you outside the toilet while you did your bussinness.
' Even though we aren't dating, it feels like we are.. " You smiled at the thought if Joon.
You looked in the mirror and appiled some lip gloss, branded lip gloss that Joon brought for you. You fixed your hair a little then went out.
Joon looked at you like he just saw a godess. ' No wonder everyone likes her, she's so pretty.'
Joon held your hand and gave you a peck on the cheek. You giggled.
" Now lets go get that gift. " He dragged you along. ' Hmmm, after being with her for so long.. I think I'm actually falling in love with her .. " he thought.
You guys stopped at a shop which sold gifts. " Hmm, what do we get them ?" You looked around.
" How about we get ahjumma perfume, ajusshi a wallet and the kid some makeup." Lee Joon said.
You laughed and hit him lightly on the chest " I agree with the first two but not for the kid. "  Lee Joon chuckled.
" Let's buy the stuff for the two grown ups first." Joon dragged you along.
You brought the newset channel perfume for Mrs. No and a Charles and Keith wallet for Mr. No .
" Now what do we get for MInwoo ?" You asked Joon.
" How should I know? " Joon asked you back.
" Cause you're a guy ." You answered while pouting.
' Damn, she's just too cute to reject !' Joon thought. " Fine. Just get him a watch. " Joon said.
" Oh yeah! WHy didn't I think of that. " You hit your head.
" Now, a kiss. " Joon pointed to his cheek.
" I didn't promise you a kiss. " You answered.
" I need a reward for this. " He pouted cutely and you blushed. " F- Fine.. " You closed your eyes and lightly pecked him on the cheek. Joon didn't know why but the felt like flying. x)
Joon helped you choose the watch and you two quickly returned to the restaurant as you have been gone for quite some time.
You gave your mom is gifts and your mom gave them to Mrs. No ,

You and Joon started eating as the food already came.
" Aiggoooo, you daughter is so pretty. " Mrs No said to your parents.
" And your son is so handsome " Mr. No said to Mr and Mrs. Lee
" " Kamsahamnida" You and Joon replied together.
" Your son is cute too. I bet girls a all over him. " Mrs Lee said and your mother agreed.
" Aniyo ..." Minwoo said while smiling.
" Aigooo ~ " You mom squealed.
You saw Joon roll his eyes. You poked him and did a funny face at him. ' Little cutie, maybe I am starting to love her for who she is ' Joon chuckled and your childishness.
Dinner ended happily.

Anyeonggggggggggggggggggg~
I finnaly updated! WOooooo ~
Sorry for the wait neh.
COmment and subscribe!
^^