Last day of High School

The love of my brother and friend

Still Dami pov:

 

Woah.. lately I am getting busy with work and have no time to look after my brother... oh, what can I doo.... hmm...

I hope he is doing fine in school... and... oh my goodness!! The report cards!! He is getting them today....oh my dear parents and God, I hope he had done well in the past year, and I also hope that he has good marks!!

 

Meanwhile in school...

Teacher: Yah, Kwon Ji Yong *hits on the desk*.

GD: Ne! I'm here, I'm here... I didn't miss anything, it's the last day... it's... *snores into slumber*

Teacher: So!!, if you are aware that it's the last day of school, would you mind staying awake for just 2 more hours?

GD: Huh? Ah, sure... don't mind me teacher...

 

Kwon Ji Yong, isn't tired, just because he went partying all night long. No, he works all day long in a romantic cafe called "May Flower Rose", where girls work, but the manager is a guy... a transvestite? But he and another boy, called Lee Jung Shin were accepted a few years ago (since both were cute at that time), because they were good in cooking and serving. But, both of them had one stupid rule to follow: disguising themselves as girls, they had to wear black maid's clothes and put on make-up, so that the cafe seemed to be only run and maintained by girls. GD didn't find any other job that would fit his high school time table and his future university t.t., so he had no other choice but accept this, which gave him a proper amount of salary too.

But, since he accepted this job while he was young, his attitude and behaviour had changed way too much... not even Lee Jung Shin changed this much!

JiYong's character became much more girlish, but he had several reasons for this:

first of all, both his parents died, without knowing the reason, just one year before he got accepted into "May Flower Rose".

and second, he was the one to help out in the house, while his sister was working over night, just to earn much money. He had more female friends because he could only get along with them and was unbelievably cute, and they even helped him in giving some advise, but because they were also young and too girly, they gave him the wrong advise...

And the boys in his school started to being gay, since then.

 

 

Teacher: Anyways, class, I want to hand out your report cards, but before that, I would love to announce this years top 3 suprising students, who will be awarded a special scolar-ship from the seoul national university. They are Nickhun, Lee Yeon Hee and the Kwon Ji Yong!

GD: What? No way?? Yaaay!!!

Most of the girls cheered for GD, but most of the guys started laughing.

GD: *Humpf! I do NOT  care about those idiots, who don't deserve to be at school.*

GD: Thank you teacher!!

Teacher: *Although he sleeps only in my class, and in chemistry, he is such an  incredible and nice student...* Anyways, congratulations for you scholarships. 

After handing out the report cards:

Teacher: *Thank God, no one failed this year...puhhh.... * I wish you all the best for your future and please do come to tomorrows "After-school party" hosted by me!!

Everyone: Thank you, teacher!!

GD pov:

Sunny, one of my classmates and good friends asked me to accompany her to a bar, located near to her house. I don't know what to say or if I wanted to come. But I have always rejected her, so I wanted to go at least once, and also have one day rest of working all day long.

I: I...

Sunny: Don't worry!! I know everyone there, and the guys are totally nice there!! They will become friends with you in just a minute!! Would you come?? Please?? Come on...

I: I don't know... may I call you or text you today?

Sunny: Sure!! But please do come, ok? Just once, ok? Gyuri, Yenny and their friends are coming! You can also invite your best friend from the Cafe too!! Would be great if you both come!!

I: ok...

Yuri: Yay! I'm looking forward to this!! hehe.. wanna meet some hot guys too, and you can hunt for pretty girls, ok??

I: Yah... I hope to come... annyeong!

Both: Annyeong!

 

And so they left...now, how will I explain this to my manager? hmm... I hope she, sorry, HE would allow me to take one day off, since I have anyways worked so hard in the past few weeks...

hmm.... i'll tell Sunny later, now it's time to work!!