It hurt...

The Fate

 

"Why, Hyunnie? Why don't you tell me?"

 

 

"I'm sorry, Gyu...i really am...that's why i'm late. But still, i make a try to be with you when the due's come. And i made it, right? Like i said, i'll never broke the promised to be with you when the baby's come."

 

 

"But you broke your promised to be with me forever. How can i live without you, Hyun? How am i supposed to raise our baby girl alone? I'm not strong enough. I...I can't live without you, Hyun. Please don't go! Don't leave me..." Sunggyu's begging with a tears. Then he's kneeling down in front of Woohyun.

 

 

"Gyu, please be strong for our baby's sake. I can't be here anymore. This place was not where i belong. I belong to another world now." Woohyun's tears can't stop flowing. Then he's kneeling in front of Sunggyu, and pulled him onto his embrace.

 

 

"So, this is the reason your body is so cold...cause you were already dead...Hyunnie..." Sunggyu said between his sobbed.

 

 

"I have fulfill my promised, so i should be going now."

 

 

"No! Hyun, don't leave!"

 

 

"Goodbye...take care, Gyu. And don't forget that i'll always love you and our daughter. Bye..." Woohyun slowly let go off Sunggyu's hand and dissapeared from Sunggyu's sight.

 

 

"Hyun!" Sunggyu screaming in his sleep before he finally awake.

 

 

"Gyugie, are you okey?" asked Mrs. Kim.

 

 

"Mom!"

 

 

Mrs. Kim and her husband rushed to hospital after they heard about Sunggyu's in labour and Woohyun was involved in a car accident from Doojoon and Yoseob. They decide to take their son with them as Sunggyu didn't have anyone else to take care of him anymore.

 

 

"Shh, stop crying, Gyu...i know how you feel, but you have to be strong for your daughter. She need you." said Mrs. Kim as she hugged Sunggyu.

 

 

"Mom, what did i do wrong until i got this kind of punishment? I really though that no one can separate us, but the fate is so cruel...i can't live without him..."

 

 

 'Gyu, don't be sad. Though i'm dead, but i'm still in your heart. Please...don't be sad anymore...'

 

 

"Hyun? Hyunnie, is that you?" Sunggyu released the hug and he looked around. "Mom, did you hear that? It's Hyun. He told me not to cry. And he still with me...in...in my heart..." Sunggyu said with tearing eyes. "Mom...i missed him already...i never though last night was the last time i see him...i can't see him anymore...it's hurting..." he pointed on his chest. "...here."

 

 

................................................................................................................

A/N: The End!

Sorry for the short story ^^

Hope you like it!