Chapter 1

We're HAPPY Family!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 : When Kai needs money without telling the reason to Sehun

 

“I’ve told you.Why  you want to play the playstation in the midnight?!”Baekhyun said and hit Chanyeol’s head.They all are sleepy except Baekhyun,Kai and Chen since they’d sleep early.“Oh look at your eyes.”Nayun put the jug of milk on the table and look at D.O’s eyes.“I’m sorry,mom.”Yiyi said and look down.“We’re sorry too,mom.”Chanyeol said and all of them look down too.“It’s okay,just promise to mom don’t sleep late again,okay?”Nayun pointed at all of them.All of them smiled and nodded.“Listen that,Yeol.”Baekhyun said and hit Chanyeol’s back.Then Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to hitting each other.“Stop it,you’re at the dining table.”A voice came out and it was their beloved father,Sehun.“Good morning,Sehun.”Nayun said and kissed Sehun’s cheeks.“Good morning too,honey.Where’s Luhan?He didn’t wake up yet?”Sehun asked.“I think he still sleeping.”Yiyi answered with a sleepy yawn.Sehun nodded and patted Yiyi’s head.“Dad,can you give me some money?”Kai asked and showed his hands to Sehun.Sehun take out his wallet.“What for?”Sehun stopped pulled out his wallet and asked Kai.“Tell me,Jongin.”Sehun asked again.“Nothing.You don’t have to give it to me.It’s okay.”Kai replied and continued to eat his bread on the plate.

 

“Jongin-ah,just tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter