Final

Suspicious Much. .
       ✻ Final
Suspicious White Liquid
                        story by HanaBlingers
 
 

YongGuk-HimChan-DaeHyun-YoungJae-JongUp-Zelo


 

 

"What the-."

 
". . . "
 
The two teenagers looked at each other for a brief moment. Then, dropped their gaze to the suspicious looking white liquid on the couch in front of them. They're just getting back from grocery shopping. And this is not what they expected to see when they come home.
 
The younger male scrunched his nose in disgust. The slightly older male just shook his head in disapproval. The younger walk towards his hyung's bedroom to check if they were there. He shook his head when he found that the bedroom is, indeed, empty.
 
"Seriously, out of all place why did they have to do it on this couch? Not to mention in the living room? With a still underage kid around? Gosh, those mating bunnies!."
 
They're not home. I've checked their room."
 
"I can't believe HimChan hyung and YongGuk hyung just leave this behind!"
 
"What are we going to do with. . .this?"
 
"What do you mean what we're gonna do? Just leave it."
 
"Are you crazy?! What if JongUp & JunHong comes back and see this" The younger question.
 
"I don't know. But what I do know is that I'm surely not the one to be explaining this to them."
 
"You're unbelievable." The younger sigh.
 
They stood there for a mere second, not sure what to do. Until a sudden not-so-appropriate idea struck the older mind.
 
"Hey Jae."
 
YoungJae glance at him. "What?."
 
"Don't you think we should make our own white stuff?." The older suggest with a smirk. Leaning slightly towards the younger and slap his .
 
YoungJae gasp and pushed the other away. "DaeHyun, seriously!."
 
"What? What did I do?." DaeHyun state, pretending to be innocent.
 
YoungJae made a face at him and run to their shared bedroom. DaeHyun smirk and followed the younger. There's a silence after the 'click' being heard from their bedroom. But the silence doesn't last long. After a moment, there's a you-know-what sound echoing through the house. 
 
 
 
They're seriously going at it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An hour later. .
 
 
 
 
 
 
"GUYS, I'M HOME!. ANYBODY HERE?!!" 
 
"HimChan, please stop yelling. I'm sure the kids can hear you just fine."
 
HimChan slightly pouted at his partner, but he decided to listen to him anyway.
 
"Guys, I'm home. Anybody here?." He repeat with a boring tone in his voice and rolled his eyes.
 
His partner chuckled lightly. "That's better."
 
But the unusual silence in the house started to bother them. HimChan frown slightly when he got no response. He looked at his partner who just shrugged at him, showing that he is confused as well.
 
"DaeHyun and YoungJae must be back from their grocery shopping now." 
 
"Yeah. Actually, I'm expecting to be greeted by their infamous y sound, you know."
 
"YongGuk, that's lame."
 
"Oh, sorry."
 
HimChan ignored the other and proceed his way to the living room. As soon as his was about to land on the comfy couch, he was stopped dramatically by a rather manly scream.
 
"DON'T MOVE!! STAY RIGHT THERE!."
 
HimChan was dumbfounded and frozen on the spot. "WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?! IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY ?!."
 
YongGuk walked quickly towards him and pulled HimChan away from the couch. He pointed at the white liquid on the couch.
 
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking it is?." YongGuk whispered.
 
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?"
 
"HimChan, stop that!." YongGuk hissed.
 
"Okay." HimChan shut his mouth instantly.
 
They stood there looking at the liquid like an old bum when realization hit them.
 
"WAIT, IS THAT !!."
 
"HIMCHAN, I TOLD YOU TO STOP YELLING! DO YOU WANT THE WHOLE BLOCK TO HEAR US?!."
 
"AND YOU'RE NOT? THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER YONGGUK. WE SHOULD GET THE CRIMINALS AND MAKE THEM CLEAN THIS BEFORE OUR BABY COMES HOME."
 
"WILL YOU GUYS STOP ING YELLING?!."
 
 
 
YongGuk and HimChan turned their heads towards the unexpected presence and widened their eyes in anger when they realise who it is. 
 
 
 
"YOU! YOU!."
 
"YEAH YOU!!." YongGuk pointed at the younger, who is currently topless with just a boxer on.
 
I WHAT?!." DaeHyun shouts back.
 
 
 
"WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP WITH THE YELLING ALREADY!."
 
 
 
The three of them stop with their shouting and shifted their attention to the squishy boy, who looked like he just woken up from the best sleep after  ever.
 
 
 
"YOU TWO ARE FOUND GUILTY FOR THIS INAPPROPRIATE CRIME!." HimChan shouted.
 
"WHAT DID WE DO?." The two teenagers shouted in unison.
 
"THIS!!." The older duo pointed on the white liquid on the couch with accusing manner.
 
"THAT'S NOT OURS!"
 
HimChan wear a smug look on his face. "Then, care to explain why are you guys dressed like that?." HimChan pointed at their body and shamelessly scanned them from head-to-toe.
 
The two teen blushed and make HimChan smirks grow wider. "But we didn't do it here!."
 
"Oh please~ ADMIT IT AND CLEAN THIS UP!!."
 
"NO!."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outside in the front door. .
 
 
 
"Hyung."
 
"Yeah."
 
"Should we tell them?."
 
 
 
"I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER IF YOU DON'T CLEAN THIS UP YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE !."
 
"GET AWAY FROM ME! IT'S NOT OURS!"
 
"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!."
 
"HIMCHAN, PUT THE KNIFE DOWN."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Maybe later."
 
 
 
 
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
✻ author's note
Nothing much to say. This is random. Thanks for those who happens to read this.
I don't expect much for this story so I was surprised when I got 4 upvotes for this. Seriously, thanks a lot. :D
And your lovely comments, it makes meliterally  smiling like an idiot LOL. Thanks again.