TIMELESS

TIMELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TIMELESS

 

 

Baby come close let me tell you this in whisper my heart says you know it too

Baby we both share a secret wish

And you're feeling my love reaching out to you

 

 

 

Jiyong leaned closer to Seunghyun. His grip on Seunghyun's shirt tightened, his knuckles turning white. He leaned down so Seunghyun's mouth is just a mere milimetres from his ears, grazing it with his hot and heavy breath.

 

"I.. I .. love.." Seunghyun suddenly coughed, hard and full of blood, before he can finish what he wanted to say. Please God, he cries inside, please just let me tell him this one thing. I can't go without telling him this.

 

Jiyong can see the desperate look in Seunghyun's eyes. He knows Seunghyun wanted to tell him something, and his lover was struggling hard to say it. Lover? Wait, no, ex-lover. That's right, Jiyong had broken up with him just a few months ago. Left him in one of their recording room, ignoring Seunghyun's crying and hoarse voice calling out to him. And now, how Jiyong wish he never let Seunghyun go.

 

"Yes, baby? What is it? What is it you wanted to say?" Jiyong whispered gently as his other hand caress Seunghyun's bloodied cheek. His thumb tracing the deep dimple showing whenever his handsome lover let out even the slightest smile.

 

Seunghyun didn't answer. Not that he didn't want to. He couldn't. His heart wanted to speak, but his mouth wouldn't open. His voice wouldn't speak. With all his might, he found the energy to lift his left arm, laying it on top of his chest, just next to Jiyong's arm.

 

 

I see it all baby in your eyes

When you look at me I know I feel it too (yes I do)

So let's sail away and be forever baby

Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky

 

 

Jiyong got the sign, he saw Seunghyun's hand holding something. Jiyomg looked into Seunghyun's eyes, asking if Seunghyun was telling him something. Seunghyun could only blink, his face contorted in pain, but a slight smile formed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter