Insecure

Forbidden Love [

Waiting for a response, the bell rang and Sakura quickly grabbed your hand, gently pulling you for a quick run inside the school building where she looked over her shoulder to stick out a mocking tongue at them. "Tōsaku baka (erted idiots)!" Sakura cheered, leaving their mouths to drop to the floor in humiliation.


As you both walked into the school building, Sakura clicked her tongue in distaste. "Aiya... They found us. What the heck are we supposed to do? Create a war zone?" Sakura scowled as she took off her casual school sneakers to pull out a long pair of white boots which stopped at her knees. Sighing as she placed her sneakers into her large bag, Sakura turned to placed her hands on your shoulders firmly.

"Whatever you do, prevent yourself from being alone with them. We have no idea what they'll do to you if you're alone and vulnerable with no magic - Be sure not to stare into their eyes and listen to their chants. Remember how a chant sounds like?" Sakura instructed. You looked at her directly in the eyes and nodded your head to her words. "There'll always be a beat to it. Yes, I remember it well when we first met," you answered back where she sighed.

Smiling at you, Sakura opened to only get interrupted by your school principal who came approaching to you both with the five behind. "Ah! _________ and Sakura! Just when I was about to call for you," the male principal grinned as he stopped. The two of you bowed your head in respect before looking at him confusingly. "As the two most recognizable students, I hope that you'll all take these five boys around the school as a tour. You wouldn't mind would you? I'm sure that ___________ was going to audition while Sakura is going to train at the school grounds for the entire day?" he said.

Slowly, you latched onto the hem of Sakura's shirt worriedly who noticed your worries. "And who are we supposed to take around? Principal, sir, you know that we both go to different selections," Sakura asked.
The principal smiled and jokingly slapped the back of the crimson's back who inwardly scowled at his carefree personality. "We already have that sorted. Minho shall be guided by you, while ________ shall take the rest around," he answered where sakura raised a brow. "Shouldn't ___________ be having a partner? She had four people to look after before the auditions," Sakura questioned.

The principal nodded his head before looking around where he saw a blonde-haired student walking to their direction. "Ahh. Miss Lindsay-ah. May I ask for your help with something?" he asked, following Sakura's suggestion where you sighed in relief of not having to be alone with four vampires. The blonde nodded her head and approached you all and stopped with her arms around sheets of piano notes. "What do you need sir?" she asked.

"Can you buddy up with __________ to tour these young men around the school?" he asked. Tipping her head innocently, she looked at the boys who smiled at her where she widened her eyes. "SHINee?!" she cried out loud where the principal politely hushed her by placing his index finger ten centimeters away from her lips where he did the same to himself. "Shhh. The students don't know about their participation in today's audition," he hushed where she nodded.

Taking a step back, Lindsay nodded her head and held out her hand to you where you looked at her in confusion. "My name is Lindsay Min. Pleased to meet you," Lindsay smiled where you smiled back. Raising your hand, you both shook hands where Sakura teasingly covered in muse. "You better be careful ___________. She's as clumsy as a duck. You have no idea how many time I've seen her fall from here to there at the courtyard," Sakura informed where Lindsay flushed in many shades.

The principal bellowing his laughter, he pushed Minho towards Sakura's direction who scowled, taking a step to the side where she avoided collision. "Well then. _________, you've heard me alright? You know what to do if you need help," Sakura said before dipping her head to the principal before turning to face Lindsay who was quickly placing her music sheets into her back. Smiling at Lindsay, Sakura dipped her head to her in respect. "I'll be leaving her under your care," she said before turning to silently walk through the corridors where they walked through a semi-transparent glow where her casual uniform transformed into a magical-looking one.

You watched how Minho gapped at her appearance, because Sakura was indeed beautiful. She was walking away with a gradient pink to white kimono top which stopped about her naval with uneven leggings where the right legging was cut above her upper thigh with the other stopping inside of her brown, leather combat boots which somehow replaced the white boots that she recently had worn. Watching them walk away, your insecurities rose when Lindsay began to lead the other four to the opposite direction.

Turning to the principal, you looked at him in worry. "Shouldn't they be preparing for the auditions?" you asked where he looked back at you in confusion. "Have you not read the notification on the notice board?" he asked, slightly shocked that you've haven't checked it yet. Shaking your head, you tipped it to the side. "Is there something that I should know?" you questioned.

Nodding his head, he held his hands from behind his back. "The audition testings are delayed to next week. SHINee shall be staying here at our school during that period since they need to study to - according to what their manager had stated," he answered before dipping his head. "Well, Lindsay and yourself are excused for today to lend a tour to our boys. Be nice to them," he said before watching you turn to run after the five who were meters away from where you were just then.

'Hopefully, they won't do anything to us during this week. I need to tell Sakura during break,' you told yourself before joining the tour where Lindsay smiled at your attendance. Feeling the worry and panic building up, you looked behind your shoulders where the boys followed you two closely with red eyes. 'Sakura....' you whimpered, clutching onto your bag tightly as you looked forward, feeling their preying eyes on you.