One Great Step :)

My Journey To One Great Step

i dont really remember the specific date when i really into INFINITE.. if i write it here it would be long, long and long notes.. as i know when i started to pick bias, i go through by watching all 7 member and at last i pick Lee Sungyeol as my ultimate bias in INFINITE :D i like his personality, not mention his v-line face and awesome body and also perfect skin tone with y mole.. :P hahaha and this is story where he notice me..and i truly happy about it ^__^v

 

After long day waiting, at 6.30 i guess, finally we ( me,my sister and her friend*cute mimi unnie :3*) enter the stage and we the first line up in rock zone..even there a fan behind us who running and keep telling us to walk faster lol dude come on! well no beggie we all excited..but please dont u guys faham d word sabar?aigooo,and we make our way to infront of the stage! my heart beat soo fast like it going to explode! i prepare my light stick,cheering towel and sungyeol board :3 ..at 7.30 Fly fm DJ greet us ..oh gosh he soo handsome haha! and while waiting infinite ready they play music video, and i just stand there and stay calm..saving my voice to scream later even i knew when i scream no one will heard cuz i really cannot scream..my voice really2 slow..

 

and the light is off.. i immediately scream out of my lung.. there is VCR and after VCR end! the screen at the stage open and there! my dear 7 wonder boys.. in a cage with handcuffs on their hand, i'm totally screamless haha while everybody around me scream like crazy.. i quickly scanning and find sungyeol YES!i found him but he stand on left side!not mine the right rock zone site..but it ok i still can see him perfectly because i'm standing infront of the stage! it Destiny song at first :3 i watch every movement of Sungyeol and never left my gaze from him while holding sungyeol cheer towel.. he didnt notice me at first.. i think bcoz of the it kind a dark at the zone.. after destiny..sungyeol still didnt glance at my side at all.. i suddenly remember  i have my LED i my handphone..so i took out it.. and hold it up covering half of my faces! and at last sungyeol start to glance at my side.. i was soo excited and keep calm..bcoz i want to feel d moment don't want to ruin it :') and they performing wings at the front of the stage extention..my yeol .. i cannot see him soo i just watch the screen and holding my handphone up.

 

and when d song is over..they make their way to the front stage.. and Yeol oppa :D he walking at right side it my side haha! and .. i dont know what to say.. from the middle stage until to front..he eyes and my eye meet! he smiling at me and raise his hand.. swear i feel my knee weaken.. i didnt wave back but i smiling back along with my eye curve into smiley eye at him even though he did not see my lips because i cover it with my phone that had LED with his name on it.. 

 

and soo on .. i dont even remember how many times we glance each other..and when they singing MOM song..sungyeol stand infront of me :) the right side of rock zone.. i look infront and never left my gaze on him.. sudden my handphone viberate.. notificate that only 15% battery left.. so i hold down my phone and press what should i press and open the LED back.. sudden my sister ask me why and telling keep looking front because sungyeol there.. i just nooded look at my phone back to open the LED, my grab it from my hand and hold it while waving my phone to sungyeol i was shock because my sister grab the handphone just like that from me.. and i look at her waving after a second i turn to sungyeol and there..his eye looked at my side.. and he nooded .. and again my eye his meet!  awww i really dont have word to describe it..he notice me.. he knew i'm exist..

 

maybe he didnt remember me after the concert.. but i'm happy.. really2 happy..because since i knew him.. i only watch him through my laptop and picture.. but yesterday.. i saw him.. infront of my very own eye.. the real Sungyeol.. he look just like the same from what i see in the picture and the video perfectly.. and at the end of concert.. when the stage sudden darken.. and the light turn on slowly .. the confeti are everywhere in the stadium and make the view.. like the beautifull view i ever saw.. i was like MasyaAllah :') 

 

and the day end smoothly .. thanks for everything :) ❤❤

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

picture credit to me(gazingtheai) and my sister(woohyun's부인)