done.

I Found You

Somebody, help me!" Himchans weak voice called out. He yelled and yelled, but nothing. That's obvious. No one is around a dance hall at 1:00 in the morning let alone in the middle of a snowstorm. He sat there a few moments and began to chuckle. "I'm such an idiot! Why on earth would I climb up on a bookshelf. A stupid bookshelf that could now cause me my life."He looked to his leg, trapped under the heavy bulky black self. A stream of blood emerged from underneath the towered over shelf.

Oh !This is bad.

Not only that, he would normally lifted the shelf off his leg if he hadn't sprained his right hand in the fall. He began to lose feeling in his leg, but felt the whole pain of the sprain on his hand.

The room was a storage closet for dance stuff. Mats,props, cd  players lined the small old room. He was trying to get a cd from the top shelf when he climbed onto it, not knowing it wouldn't support his weight, causing him and the stupid shelf to fall forward. It was after about an hour of being stuck there he found his phone lying underneath the shelf  much he could.there was a phone beside him luckily. It must have fallen out if his pocket when he fell. He would have to use a lot of strength to grab it though...

Ring ding dong ring ding dong ringa ding diga ding ding ding.

I can reach it! I can grab it! He told himself enduring the pain and slowly grabbed it bringing it to his chin. He didn't know who was calling or what they calling for but he needed help. "Hello?!" a deep voice. A voice that always made his chest throb. A voice that could whisper something in your ear and make you faint. a voice that was his best friend, and more to him, at least.

"Yongguk?" "Hey, himchan! Whats up?!" "Yongguk, thank god! Help me please! I'm stuck under a shelf and, and I'm bleeding really bad. I can't get out. My hand is, broken I think..." "Jesus. I'm coming to get you where are you at?" his calm playful voice turned into a rush of worriedness and surprise. "Remember that dance hall we went to last weekend? I'm there...On the basement floor....hurry please. I'm starting to feel dizzy....maybe it's the blood." "Hold On! I'm coming. Stay with me alright?! Hello? Hello! Himchan talk to me." the room began to blur and things were spinning. he knew he was a goner, to much blood lost, unless he got medical care  imidietly, but yongguk could be miles away. It was time to say things that should have been said.

"Yongguk....I love..you."

"Himchan...stop it! You sound like your giving up. Keep talking okay. Don't close your eyes.....! Lets talk about us then. To tell you the truth, I love you too. I've been in love with you from the start. I think about you everyday everynight. My heart races when I see you and things just are so good right now I didn't want to ruin this relationship. But I have an idea. When you get better... I'll take you on a date...well have coffee and watch a movie, let's go to a theme park too. I know how much you love    rides....himchan?"

"Yongguk, I'm scared..."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"What if I dont make it tonight? I won't be able to have cheesy dates with you, hold your hand,kiss you goodnight, change my profile status to in a realationship with Bang Yong Guk. I just....i don't want to die...not yet."

"Your not gonna die alright. I'm almost there. Okay? The roads are really snowy right now so... Another 15min."

The drained energy himchan looked down to his pool of accumulated blood then shook his head.

"Yongguk, you'll be too late." "No! No I won't. I'm coming to get you! I'll push the shelf off then get you to a hospital. We'll do things when you get better. Just Wait and see!" I would miss him terribly. My yongguk. I would never have those precious moments, but I had a few breaths in me left. "Tell me you love me again please."
"Kim Him Chan. I love you, more than anything in this entire world. And I will continue to love you till the end of time. Your my everything..."

himchan grinned at this. He finally knew. He was contempt with this. Dying knowing that someone loves you. His eyes fluttered and his head spun. This would be his last words.

"I love this person who can't do Aegyo. I love this person who has the cutest smile in the world. I love this person who says they'll love me forever. I love this person named bang yongguk. And i always will. And i...."

the phone crashed to the ground.

"Himchan?! Himchan?! What are you doing?" the small voice cried from the phone, now lying the on cold cement floor. a tear swelled in the eye of bunnychan but he had to smile. He made a promise to himself if he was going to die, he would do it smiling...remembering how far he came in only 23 years and every amazing experience he got to do.
 

Yongguk OPV 

No way I would let him die. Never. Not if I can help it, even if I can't. "Come on come on!" I yelled frustrated, the car in front of me was moving like a snail. No way I could get there in 15minutes.

"Himchan? I know your still there! Your not dead. Wait for me and I'll come okay. I won't hang up the phone so just hang in there."

I couldn't stand waiting helplessly any longer. I couldn't waist even a second of time. I brought a first aid bag from my house and put a coat on. I'm gonna have to walk it. As soon as I parked my car I jetted out running toward a small road. I ran for what felt like for forever. I looked down to my watch. Only 5 minutes passed. My heart screamed for me to stop. My faced burned, stinging with every snowflake that hit it. My legs trudged through the shin high snow, leaving deep footprints on the long growing  white road.

I was cold and tierd, but I had to keep on going. I covered my feelingless nose and lips with a bap mask I got. I realized it was himchans matoki bunnies mask. Pink with six black dots. My heart dropped when I thought about him. keep going "Himchan? You still there?" I waited praying for a reply. "I'm almost to ya now so just hang on." I panted the way to the old small dance studio. Finally making it. I caught my breath, then pushed the door open with my shoulder.

"Himchan! Himchan I'm here!"

I waited for a call back but nothing.

He said something about the basement.... I ran down a few flights of stairs going down to find a horrifying picture waiting for me.

The man I loved, lying slouched on the basement floor,looking dead. The blood was in a medium sized puzzle, cellphone and his just out of reach. I jumped over the rail to his side.

"Himchan I'm here now! Your gonna be alright!" he left the unconscious Himchan and ran to the shelf pinning him down. I pulled and tugged at the shelf, finally using all might and pushing it off of him and back in place. My arms ached and I wiped my sweat. It was really heavy, I'm pretty strong but I didn't know if I could do it or not. I then again rushed to himchans side while grabbing the first aid kit. There was a large bleeding gash on his shin.

The reason he was out cold.

He lost a lot of blood and his leg had to be broken. I did the best I could, cutting off the blood flow by tying a plastic tube around his left thigh, cleaned some blood off the gash then tied it up nicely. I even wrapped up his wrist,too. I had to get him to a hospital. I came real close to his ear and told him. "I'm gonna pick you up now,okay? I got to get you to a hospital. I pray that this won't hurt you and hope you don't feel any pain.... I love you himchan. Your the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm not lettin you go without a fight. I slid my hand underneath his knee and shoulder, wrapping his arm around my neck. Carrying him up the flight of stairs.

When I reached the door, I was out of breath and tierd. "h-huh, we made it! Now let's get you outta here." I panted pushing the handle but it wouldn't open. I pushed it again and again. Why can't I get out? I thought frantically. I pushed one last time, allowing me to see a small crack of what was blocking the door.....Snow.

 


!! I can't get out! The snow is blocking the doorway. It must have fell from the roof in front of the door. My arms ached me and I realized I would have to put himchan down somewhere. I hurried looking around the first floor. Empty rooms with random cleaning and costume supplies. Finally at the end of a hallway in front of a staircase, there was a room with a couch, sink, table, even a fridge.

Perfect! I walked over to the old beaten down couch softly laying the delicate himchan down, prolong his head up with a pillow. I stood over him, playing with his hair, rubbing his cheek, even smiling now and then. I had to find something for his pain when he wakes up...it's gonna be horrible pain. I walked over to the small orange fridge opening the metal latch. 3waters, an apple, a sandwich, 2 lemons, and a can of beer. I rushed over to the cabinets and opened it. There was some bowls,plates,cups a box full of ramen packs, 4 packets of ice americano mix, and some spaghetti mix. Thank god there is all this stuff, even his favorite drink, and my favorite ramen. 
I searched around for my phone I pulling it out of my pocket. Low battery. 2%. ! What do I do! I can try to call someone...911. I pressed the phone call button and entered 91- when it died. Are you kidding me?!

What about his phone? "Himchan?" I sat next to his side and talked the silent unconscious bunnychan. "I'm gonna go look for your phone now. I'll be right back, don't worry." I pushed the strands of brown hair out of his perfect face and then left closing the door behind. I raced down the staircase, down to the basement. My heart throbbed with sadness when I saw the pool of blood yet again. I decided I wanted to clean it up.

There was plenty of supplies, and I didn't want to see it anymore. I quickly wiped it up, not looking much, then sprayed the rest with cleaner. Satisfied with my work I began looking for his phone again. It was underneath the shelf... Maybe I kicked it somewhere on accident. I looked around shivering in the cold. I searched under a bookshelf,table,chairs, even behind some boxes when I finally saw it.

"Aha!!!There you are!" I grabbed the clean white iPhone and pressed the on button. 4% battery left. Crap! Not again. Well I have more time now...I dialed in 911 and waited, it rang six times before someone picked up. "Hello-call service-what-your-mergency?" "What? Can you say that again, your cutting out." "Wha-your-cy?" "I can't hear you but my friend lost a lot of blood and were kinda trapped in the snow." "Your-ame?" "What?" "Your...." 
The phone shut down completely out of battery. Are you kidding me? How are we gonna get help now? I didn't even tell them where we are. 
I face palmed and huffed frustratedly. he needs to go to a hospital. I can't call anyone, and we can't even get outside. We're trapped....

 

Himchan OPV
For a long time all I could see was blackness. It was dark and scary not being able to see. I would hear guks voice now and then especially when he told me that he was gonna look for my phone. I wanted to scream out don't leave me, and how afraid i was but nothing would move, leaving me helpless. I wished to I heard the clicking of the door open then I felt his soft reassuring hand touch my forehead. What I would do to have him back holding my hand. I also felt the eerie coldness in the room. Bone chilling. Where was he? It felt like forever... I felt my throat tense as tears rise in my closed eyes. All I want to do is to wake up from this nightmare...
Yongguk made his way back up to the injured himchan, tired and frustrated. "I'm back." he told the unmoved boy lying still on the couch. "It's  no use, your phone and my phone are both died... I'm sorry, I don't know what to do." to much was going on, he was scared and confused.

The stress of the situation made him run to the bunnychans side and cry into his chest. He weeped for awhile finally pulling himself together, and wiping his red puffy tear-filled eyes. He noticed something, there was a tear streak on himchans face... He can hear me...or he could be in pain... "Himchan! I'm here. Sorry about that I was just stressed. I'm better now, okay. Don't cry. I'm gonna fix this."

he held the boys hand in his and brought it up to his lips. Suddenly it lightly gripped his hand. "Himchan! You can hear me. Thank god! I want to tell you, I love you." The leader let out the biggest gummiest smile and then kissed the back of himchans hand. "Goodnight himchan." he laid on the ground next to the couch himchans hand still in his and fell fast asleep...

 


The leader woke from a growling stomach, and urgency to go to the bathroom. He let go of himchans hand and gently laid it down, trying not to wake him. Peee!peee!!! He ran toward the door and out the hall to a bathroom. Relief filled the leader as he was walking back. What should I make for breakfast? Ramen? He opened the door back in the room and there was himchan. Sitting up, starring at him, then breaking out into a smile. "Yongguk!" the gentle leader ran to him wrapping himchan in a large hugg.

"Himchan! Ohh! Thank god your awake! I thought you might never wake up again..." himchan held tightly to the leader, crying happily at the same time. 
"I was an idiot! I climbed that stupid shelf and caused you so much worry. I'm sorry." finally pulling away, yongguk gave himchan a smirk and said,"I'll forgive you if you..." "What?" yongguk leaned in closing his eyes waiting for the bunnychans soft perfect lips to meet his. "Wouldn't have it another way." he cupped yongguks cheeks in his hand a.

Pulled him closer.

It was the best thing he had ever experienced.

Kissing yongguk.

Their lips lock onto each others and remained that way for along while. It was love, himchan thought. He is the one for me... They were so caught up in their kiss they didn't even notice that the four other members of b.a.p had showed up and were watching them in the doorway. The 911 personal got the gps code from the phone and tracked them down to around that area.

The bap members got a call from them to saying they called about an emergency. The snowstorm was to dangerous to venture out in that night so they had to postpone until moring. The police and member crashed down the door and all went searching. "Well it looks like himchans better now." both of the boys jumped a mile and gasped. They're happiness of being found, and the fact that they were together was just perfect. I guess it was both. 
1 month later
Himchans leg and wrist fully healed. The group began to preform shows together again and everything was good. One night the manger gave them a free afternoon off to do whatever. A break they hadn't had for awhile. 
"Himchan, come with me." yongguk took the boys hand and lead him to the car, buckling his seatbelt for him. "Where are we going, and why are you being such a gentleman?" "You'll see." 
They spent the afternoon in amusement parks, movie theaters, getting coffee at coffee shops. The Perfect day. It ended too quickly, the wrath of work in the morning began to ruin the fun for himchan.

"Why can't we do this everyday? I want to do so many things with you...but work is just..." he pleaded. "I know but at least your working with me. What if we didn't work together? I would miss you so much. Life would pretty much be meaning less if I can't see your face every few seconds..." "Stop being sarcastic!  It's not funny." "It's true. I cant live without your smiling face."he said laughing. "Yongguk?" 

"Huh?" A smile stretched across the blonde haired boys face and he came closer to the leader. "I love you." everytime he heard these words the leaders heart would skip a beat or 3. "I love you,too." himchans smile never went away. They gazed at each other for along while, smirking and blinking slowly. It was like time stopped around them and they were the only ones moving. "Kiss me." himchan whispered. They hadn't made their relationship public and rather not have it be, but the moment was right and it didn't matter anymore... Yongguk shyly took himchans hand in his cheek and rubbed his lip before leaning forward and kissing him channies perfectly soft lips. They knee they were getting stared at and maybe even people were taking picture but It didn't matter. Being together is what did. Banghim as the fans called it. That's all that really ever mattered.