Family Love

Family Love



“I wish you love me.”
 



And I stood there rooted on the airport ground, “Miss, is this your necklace?” The cleaner auntie was really nice to help me with searching for the necklace.

“Thank you.” I bowed and went towards the boarding gates but..

“Miss, I am sorry, you might have to board the next flight.” The flight attendant said politely as the plane had already taken off.

I nodded and slowly walked my way back out.

 

Just then, I looked out at the glass panels and that was totally a jaw drop moment.

The flight that I had just missed exploded in air and I later found out that it was due to hijack.

I counted myself really lucky and thankfully I accidentally dropped my necklace while I am on my way to the boarding gates.

Just then I thought of Jong In, “Would he think that I am already dead by now?”

I took my phone out and decided to give him a call..


In the car, the man was sobbing till there was no end, he didn't really bother with the vibration coming from his phone..

But then he eyed on the screen and spotted 'My Jae Yoon', his eyes were wide and he took the phone and picked up, “Hello?” He asked with a crying voice.

I smiled, “Jong In, I am alright, I didn't took the plane that was hijacked.” I said.

A moment of pure silence, “Jong In?” I called, “Are you still there?” I asked as I walk my way out.

Jong In left the car and ran back into the airport, he spotted her who was standing right ahead, he brought his legs up and went running over to her..

I looked at him running over and I smiled, I hung up the call, “Jong In, I thought something happened to you, how can you just not say a word so suddenly..”

And with that, I was shut off with him sticking his lips on mine and managed to slip his tongue in.

The kiss got really passionate and he wouldn't let me go, the grip of his arms around me by my waist just went tighter and I got closer to him..

Finally he pulled apart when both of us are out of breathe, I had to pant for air and he looked at me dearly, “I almost died the moment I saw the plane exploded, I went to ask and they told me there wasn't any survivors..”

“I swear I wanted to take my life on the spot and die with you.” He said.

I knocked his head with my knuckles, “Luckily you didn't, how do you expect me to live without you?” I said and then gave him a kiss on his lips.

“I love you, Jae Yoon, I love you more than anything else, don't ever leave me anymore, please.” He said and hugged me tightly in his embrace.

I lie on his chest and enjoyed his warmth by tightening my arms around him, “It feels great to be loved by you.” I said.

He carried me up, and I got quite a scare due to him doing so without notice, “Jong In?” I looked at him, he smiled, “Let's get you home.” He said.

I looked into his eyes, “Home? But..”

He kissed me on my forehead, “My place.” He said and carried me all the way out of the airport.

 

People were watching us and I buried my face into his chest due to being shy of all that attention, “Don't be shy, people are envious of how good your boyfriend is.” He said.

I hit him lightly on his chest and he smiled, he placed me into the car and drove towards his place.

“Sit down first, I will get a drink for you.” He said so and went to the kitchen.

I sat down on the sofa and he came back with two glasses of green tea.

He sat down beside me and gave me a kiss on my cheek, “My Jae Yoon.” He said with a sweet smile.

I lay my head against his shoulder, “I am glad that I am still alive.” I said as I felt the pendant with my fingers, “I felt so lucky to be with you.”

He hugged me close to him, “I felt that I am the most fortunate guy to have you.” And he left a kiss on my lips.

The kiss continued, and both of us felt hotter, “Jae Yoon, shall we take it into the room?” He asked and carried me up.

The moment he opened the door, he placed me on bed and started leaving marks on me, that and I just let him have his own ways as I can't resist how good he was.

He looked at me in the eyes, “Be mine.” He said, that tone sounded so demanding.

I gave him a kiss on his lips, “You are mine instead.” I said.

He smiled, “That sounded so much like how my woman should be.”

He took his shirt off, and then the belt and the pants, we both had another round of making love.

Panting heavily while looking at me, he said clearly, “I love you.”

I nodded and he lied down beside me while I snuggle close to him.



By the time we woke up, it was dinner time.

I observed how my man looked like, he had a really nice skin tone, and his lips were beautiful.

Just then, “Haven't you looked enough? Am I really such a handsome man that you can't take your eyes off?” He asked and then he opened his eyes and looked at me while smiling sweetly.

I chuckled, “I just love to admire my man.” I said.

“Oh? That sounds nice, seems like my Jae Yoon really likes me a lot, oh dear, what should I do, I love her a lot, shall we marry each other?” He asked as though unintentionally but he meant it.

I just looked at him blankly, “Jong In..?”

He held my hand and left a kiss on it, “Would you marry me?” He asked.

“Jong In..” I don't know how to answer him, “I will make sure I get the papers done so give me some time.” He said.

I felt worried because of that, “What if Krystal can't accept it and attempt suicide again?” I asked, “I.. I don't want that to happen.”

His gaze softened and hugged me close to his bare chest, “Jae Yoon, we are both in love, Krystal is a family member to me not a wife, not someone I love.” He said,

“So don't worry about that, I promise I will settle things well.”

I looked up at him, “How are you going to do so?” I asked.

“Just give me some time, I promise you everything would be alright.” He said.

 

We got changed and went down for dinner, “Who shall cook?” He asked.

I pouted, “You. I am tired.” I said as I sat down on the chair and looked up at him.

He smiled, “Alright, I shall do the cooking. Oh by the way, give your parents a call, they might have been really worried if they saw the news.” He said.

I nodded, “Jonggie, thanks for reminding!” I said and went to get my phone.

Indeed Dad and Mum spammed calls, I called Dad, “Dad?”

“Jae Yoon, is that you? Are you alright? The flight.. It.. It..” Dad was stuttering.

“Dad, I am alive. I didn't board the plane.” I assured him and told him roughly what happened.

“So you lost your necklace and by the time the plane took off?” He asked.

“Yes Dad, I am still here in Korea.” I said.



Just then, Jong In shouted from the kitchen, “Jae Yoon, do you want cream or tomato base?” He asked.

Dad certainly heard, “You are with a man? Who is he?” He questioned.

“Hmm.. Dad..? I..” Now it was my turn to stutter.

“Who is he? Your.. Boyfriend?” He asked.

Just then I felt someone hugging me from behind which gave me a scare, he kissed my cheek, and then took the phone from me, “Uncle, I am Kim Jong In, your daughter's boyfriend.” He said.

I stared at him, he just smiled, “Kim Jong In.. How long have you been with my daughter?” Dad asked.

“Not really long, Uncle, we just started out but I am really sure that Jae Yoon is the one for me.” Jong In said firmly.

“How are you so sure of that?” Dad asked.

Jong In looked at me, “Because I could have died for her if I had to.” He said.

Dad was silent for a while, “Pass the phone back to my daughter.” He said.

I took my phone back, “Jae Yoon, Dad would like to meet Kim Jong In. I will find a time to be back to Korea.” He said.

“Hmm Dad?” And he hung up, “Dad?” I looked at Jong In, “Dad says to visit us and he wants to meet you.” I said.

He smiled, “That's great.” And he turned me around, his hands on both my shoulders, “Now let's have dinner.” He pushed me gently towards the kitchen.

 

We sat down and had the spaghetti that he prepared, “I suppose cream base for you?” He asked.

I nodded and we started eating, it was really nice, the ambience, the people, the food. I felt so fortunate to be able to be breathing and living to see him once again.

“Jong In, thank you.” I said.

He looked at me with a blank look, “Why are you thanking me all of a sudden?” He asked.

I smiled, “Because I feel so lucky to have met you.” I said, “And even fall in love with you, sitting here with you and having dinner together with you.” I said.

He held my hand across the table top, “Thank you for being here with me as well.” He said with a smile.

We continue eating and he asked, “How's the taste of it?”

I chuckled, “Don't you know the answer by now?” I asked.

He laughed as well, “I shouldn't ask you anymore, seeing is believing.” He said.

I finished the food and then we washed the plates together, he washed the plates while I wipe them dry.

He did the washing because he said, “I don't want your hands to get rough.”

That moment I am sure something melted in me, it was sweet and I really loved him.

Then he had some work to attend to and I have decided to continue school in Korea and so I went on to make some administration.

We slept together on the same bed that night.

 

The next morning, I woke up and called Jong In along, “Jong In~ we would be late for school. I need to go home and get my uniform as well.” I said.

He then woke up, “Can we not go to school? I just want to spend the day with you.” He said.

I smiled, “Silly, don't be like this, get up now. I will fix breakfast, go get changed and come down soon.” I said.

I went down and made finger size sandwiches, poured two glasses of milk out and then placed it on the dining table.

Jong In hadn't come down yet, I went back up and heard him..

“Arrange for the lawyer, I will go over this afternoon, sign the papers and we are done.” He said.

The door opened just then, I was a little startled but smiled, “Breakfast is ready.” I said.

He hugged me close to him, “I love you Jae Yoon, I love you.” He said.

I nodded, “I know. Let's go down and have breakfast now.” I said and left a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled and we went down, we finished up and he sent me home.

“I should move your things over to my place since we would be living with each other.” He said.

I got changed and then went down, I went to him, “My Father might not agree..” I said.

He smiled and left a kiss on my forehead, “I am sure your Father wouldn't want to lose such an outstanding son-in-law.” He said confidently.

I just smiled as we walked out of house, got into the car and went to school.

 

The moment I step into class, Amber stared at me, the rest of them as well..

I looked at them blankly, “Am I in the wrong class?” I took a step out and looked at the sign, I stepped back into the class and looked at them, 

“The right class and the right people.. But why?” I tilted my head to the side and looked at them,

“Jae Yoon ah!~” Amber came running to me and hugged me tightly, “You are not dead right? You are still alive am I right?” She asked while her eyes were welled up with tears.

I hugged her back, “Amber, it's been so long since you call my name.” I said.

She pulled away and her tears dropped, “Jae Yoon, I am sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you but.. It was sudden that you and Jong In got together, I was just jealous, sorry Jae Yoon..” She said.

I smiled, “Silly, I was sorry for not telling you as well.. I mean, I don't know how I should break the news to you.” I said.

She nodded, “I understand now, Jong In explained it to us already.” She said.

“He did?” I asked.

She nodded and the rest of the class as well.

The teacher stepped in and she was glad to see me back again, we all sat down and started lesson.

 

Everything was fine, Jong In came by during lunch time, “Jae Yoon, your boyfriend is outside.” A classmate sitting by the door called out to me.

I blushed, Amber looked at me, “Go on, don't keep him waiting.” She teased.

I stood up and went out, Jong In held my hand as he smiled, “Feeling shy?” He asked.

I nodded, “What did you tell them?” I asked.

He didn't answer and we walk our way to that usual empty classroom.

Jong In prepared kimbap for lunch, we sat down together and I looked at him, “You haven't answered my question, just what did you say to them?” I asked.

He looked at me, “I just said that I ed you and now you are mine.”

“Huh?!”

He chuckled when he looked at me having such a big reaction, “Kim Jong In, that's not a joke!” I said and turned my back away.

He looked at the girl who was now angered, “You got angry? Really? Jae Yoon?” 

I didn't bother with him, he hugged me close to him, I struggled, “I love you.” He said.

I stopped struggling upon hearing, “I told them I love you. That's it.” He said.

I turned to look at him again, “Really?” I asked.

He nodded, those eyes weren't lying, “I said I love you so much that I could die for you. And then I told them about the flight incident yesterday, I guess Amber was feeling pretty bad ignoring you though.” He said.

“And whose fault was that to start with?” I glared at him but then softened.

He smiled, “Blame it on me then? I was born too perfect, too handsome that people fall in love with me.” He cheekily said.

I chuckled, “Jonggie~” I gave him a kiss on his cheek, “I love you too.” I said while smiling.


 

That moment Jong In saw a light glowing around her, she's just like an angel..

“Jae Yoon, you are like an angel to me.” He said, “Being such a perfect girl for me.”

I smiled, “Then you must have been my heaven.” I said.

We shared a kiss and lunch was soon over. He sent me back to class and lessons continued.

We went back home, he said to be settling some stuffs and assured me that he would be back soon.

I waited for him while I finish my assignments, time passed really quickly and it was nearing dinner time.

I went to prepare dinner, before that I sent him a text saying, “Be back for dinner.”


Jong In arrived at the apartment whereby he arranged for Krystal to stay in.

Guards were on duty looking out and they all bowed when he arrived

He gave a slight nod and Lay opened the door for him, “Young Mister.” Lay bowed.

Jong In walked in, the lawyer following behind him and they sat down opposite facing Krystal.

The girl looked so frail and worn out, she no longer looked like she was before.

“Now what? A divorce? Sign the papers? Do you think I would sign it?” She shouted at Jong In.

“Just sign it. It's the best for both of us, I would still take care of you but we are just a sibling relationship.” Jong In stated clearly.

“Siblings?” She laughed it off, “You love her?” She asked.

“Jae Yoon?” 

Krystal looked at him, “Calling her by name? Seems like both of you really got together, so now you want the divorce so that I could grant both of you happiness?” She asked.

Jong In looked at her, “I want you to be happy.” He said, “There's no point for us to be in this paper relationship even right from the start.”

“Fine.” She said, “You would have to promise me these things, then I will sign the papers.”

Jong In looked straight at her, “What is it?”

She smirked, “Are you sure you are really doing it?” She asked.

“As long as you promise..”

“Of course I would!” She said so before Jong In could continue,

“But are you sure you are really willing to do so?” She asked.

“Just what is it?” Jong In had no more patience already.

“Give me a hundred million won and plus, stay here for the night.” She said.

“If you want the money, I had no problem with that.” He said and then he gave her a glance,

“But staying here for a night is a no.” He said firmly.

“Why?” Krystal questioned, “Don't you want me to sign the papers?”

He smirked, “I wanted to do it nicely because I promised her to handle it as peaceful as I can but it seems like you aren't cooperating so that's not my fault already..”

“Lay!” He called, and Lay came with two strong men who had those built up muscles and big figure, the two men held onto Krystal's hand, and dab her thumb onto a stamp pad and forced her thumb down onto the paper.

Jong In let out a victorious smirk, “Good. Mr Lee, the paper is signed. I hope you process it well.” He said.

The lawyer nodded.

Jong In walked towards the door and just then he turned back and looked at Krystal who was now being held back by the two strong guys, “Answering to your questions on why I can't stay for the night..”

He showed his phone, “My Jae Yoon is waiting for me.” He said with a smile and then left.


Jong In reached home and was welcomed by his beloved Jae Yoon, “My Jae Yoon.” He hugged her tightly, “Sorry if I was late, things kind of dragged a little.” He said.

I shook my head, “It's alright, go take a shower, dinner is ready.” I said.

“You cooked?” He asked while looked at me wrapped in his embrace.

I nodded, “I was bored while waiting for you and I was done with my assignment already so I did the cooking.” I said.

He left a kiss on my forehead, “Thank you, then I will come down soon.” He said.

I nodded.

Jong In took a quick cold shower and then came back down, I prepared a more home-styled dinner for tonight.

Rice with four other dishes and soup as well, “Wow, it really looks like a wife's cooking for her husband who was tired after one day's work.” He said.

A dash of red spread across my cheek, “Who's your wife..” I said and took a seat.

He sat down beside me, “You.” He said.

And then he got serious, “Krystal signed the paper.” He said.

“Was it..” I was about to ask was it alright for her, but he stopped me by leaving a kiss on my lips, “Let's not bother too much about this and enjoy dinner for now.” He said.

I nodded and we had dinner, he loved the dishes, “Seems like having a wife who can cook is really a blessing.” He said.

I pouted, “So are you marrying me because I can cook?” I asked.

He hugged me close, “That's because my woman is perfect for me.” He said.

I smiled, “Sweet talker.” I said.

“I am not, I only say these words to you.” He said.

I looked into his eyes and then nodded, “Alright, I know. Eat more.” I said and clipped some meat into his bowl.

The night was peaceful, I cuddled close to him and soon we both fell asleep.


The week passed like this, we were getting used to living together.

I moved some of my clothes over and he arranged a closet for me to put my clothing in it.

We made love when we couldn't resist it, but other nights we just sleep and enjoy each other's accompaniment.

It had been one month and more since we were living together and I felt something weird happening to me.

I started feeling the sudden urge to puke in the morning when I wake up and before I sleep. Also, it will happen when I smell mushrooms.

Here I am in the toilet on a Saturday morning puking nothing out but felt so unwell, Jong In was standing outside and he was really worried, “Jae Yoon, are you alright? Shall I bring you to the doctors?” He asked.

I rinsed my mouth and washed my face before going out, he looked at me with worried eyes, “This can't do, I am bringing you to the doctors.” He said

We changed out of pyjamas and Jong In drove me to the hospital.

The doctor asked me a few questions, and surprisingly it does fit my situation now - sudden urges to puke, craving for food especially sour food.

She told me to lie down on the bed and spread a gel over my tummy and she used a machine.

She pointed to the screen before us, “Look, that's the foetus.” She said.

“Foetus?” Both of us looked at the doctor and asked.

She nodded with a smile, “Congratulations, both of you are now parents.” She said.

Jong In had a huge grin, he looked at me and gave me a kiss, “Jae Yoon, we have a child.” He said.

I nodded.

 

We then went out, and the doctor guided us on what to take note of, Jong In paid great attention when she said so and we left the hospital.

He held onto me by my waist and takes small steps, “Jae Yoon, be careful.” He said.

I looked at him being so cautious all of a sudden, “Jong In, I am alright, you are over-reacting.” I said while smiling and looking at him.

“Jae Yoon, I am just taking care of you. You are pregnant now, as the father of the child, I had to be taking of you.” He said, “Plus, I guess I would have to meet your Father soon.”

“Dad says he would be coming by soon.” I said.

He nodded, “Let's get home now, I shall make you and baby some nutritious food to eat.” Jong In and I got into the car and then went back home.

He was still as cautious when he led me down the car and took small steps back into the house.

I chuckled at his cute actions, and we stepped into the house, Lay came out and greeted us, “Miss Han, your parents are here.” He said.

“Oh?” I went to the living room and saw both of them, “Daddy, Mummy~~” I gave them a tight hug.

Mum was glad when she saw me healthily standing in front of her, Dad held my hand and looked at me dearly, “My daughter..” I hugged both of them again.

When just then Jong In came by to my side and greeted my parents, “Uncle, Auntie, I am Kim Jong In.” He said politely.

“Jong In?” Mum smiled, “Nice to meet you.” She said.

Seems like Mum has nothing against him.

 

“Young man, take a seat.” Dad said with a stern voice.

It sounded a little odd whereby Jong In was the owner but he was told to seat down but anyways~~

The atmosphere was tensed, I sat down beside Jong In, he held onto my hand and looked at Dad and Mum, “Uncle, Auntie, I would like to marry Jae Yoon.” He said.

“Didn't both of you just started out? Why are you in such a rush?” Dad asked.

Actually Dad liked Jong In and had accepted him already ever since he said he would die for me if he had to.

But as a Father, letting her daughter marry another man seems to be a hard task for him to just agree readily.

Jong In smiled, “I love Jae Yoon and I think we should marry.” He said.

“What do you mean by 'should'?” Dad asked.

I spotted his bad boy's smirk, “Unless Uncle and Auntie want your grandchild to not have a Father. If you don't agree to our marriage, Jae Yoon's tummy would show up really soon.” Jong In said

I spotted Dad and Mum's face whitened for a moment, Mum nudged Dad's shoulder and Dad cleared his throat, “I see.. Then we should get the marriage planned out soon.” He said.

Jong In smiled and I pat his shoulders lightly with a slight pout.

 

I showed Daddy and Mummy the picture of the child that we have gotten just now from the doctor.

“How old is the child already?” Mummy asked as she held my hand and sat down beside me.

“The doctor says it's been a month.” I said.

And then we discussed the wedding dates, and the details of it. Jong In said that he could pay for the whole wedding but Dad didn't allow, “We shall still pay half, it's not as though I can't pay.”

“But Father..” Jong In called, Dad looked at him, “Dad~~” I called, Dad's gaze softened and Jong In continued,

“I love Jae Yoon, I want her to be the happiest bride in the world.” He said.

“I lost my parents since young due to an accident, it was Jae Yoon who brought me light when I was in the midst of trapping myself in the darkness.” He said so, I held onto his hand tight and he smiled and looked at me.

He looked back at Dad and Mum, “So I regard both of you as my parents now, as a son, I would like to pay for the expenses.” He said.

“And I wish both of you could stay in Korea after we had our wedding, I am sure Jae Yoon would be really happy and it would be great that Mother could be here to take care of Jae Yoon. I don't have any experience and no one was there to teach and so I really need both of you here with us.” He said sincerely.

Mum gave in, Dad smiled and nodded, “Jong In, you are really a nice kid. I am glad my daughter is with you.” He said.

“The wedding should take place soon but Jae Yoon mustn't tire herself out, it's for the sake of the child as well. Do take note of her in school and I will mention it to the school to not let her do any vigorous exercises.” Dad said.

I felt touched by Dad's words, he smiled, “And we are planning to be staying permanently in Korea as well. But not here with you kids, we had an apartment arranged near to the company.” He said.

“Dad, Mum, really? That's great!” I hugged Mum who was beside me and everything was really going on well.

We had lunch together and then after that my parents had to be back at the company, we sent them out to the door and Mum told me to be really careful.

She told Jong In important points to take note as well, he even had a note book for him to note down the things.

 

I hugged him once the door is closed, “Jonggie~” I called.

He smiled and looked at me as he holds me close to him, “Yes my Jae Yoon?” He asked.

“I feel so happy now.” I said, “So happy that I want to tell the whole world that I am happy.”

He smiled, “Me too.” He lowered his body and we shared a kiss.

He made me rest and do things for me, like getting water, taking things and all, “Jong In, you are making yourself too busy, I am alright.” I said.

He sat down by the side of the bed and said, “I must make sure I take good care of you.”

I hugged him and he continued taking of me really cautiously, especially when we were in school, the teachers knew about my condition and I told Amber about my pregnancy as well.

She was squealing when I told her over the phone, “So there's a baby Jong In in you? Aww~ Jae Yoon, that's such a great news!” Amber said.

“Why didn't you say a baby Jae Yoon instead?” I asked.

“Because I had an intuition that the baby is a boy.” She said, “Wouldn't it be nice to have a baby boy who looked just like Jong In?” She asked.

I had to agree, “That would be nice.” And I told her about the wedding as well.

 

The whole class was invited for the wedding and soon they were aware of my pregnancy too.

Everyone was caring and the guys helped me with things that were heavy, the girls were nice too.

I felt happy throughout my pregnancy with the baby in me, Jong In would try to be back home early so as to accompany me and talk to the child before we sleep every night.

This night, he lie down beside me with his hand on my tummy, the baby is now four months old, “Jong In, do you think baby is a girl or a boy?” I asked.

“I would be happy with any.” He said, “Because the baby is going to be our first child.”

I touched my tummy too, “Amber said she had an intuition that the child would be a boy.” She said.

He smiled, “But I hoped for a girl.” Jong In looked at me, “A girl just like you.”

We shared a kiss and then pulled away, “We will know when we go for the next check up tomorrow.” And then both of us fell asleep.

 

We woke up on a Sunday morning to go to the hospital for a check-up and to know the baby's gender.

My tummy looked big for a four month child, seemed like our baby was pretty big..

“Congratulations, it’s a twin.” The doctor said.

Jong In was filled with happiness, but yet I worry a little, I can’t even be sure to take care of one and now two?

“Mrs Kim, are you alright? I can understand that you are worried since this is your first, Mr Kim, please do give the mummy great support by being with her.” The doctor said and then guided both of us on more of what to take note.

We left the hospital, Jong In held me carefully towards the car, “Jae Yoon, be careful.” Ever since my pregnancy, Jong In had that phrase repeated over and over.

I smiled, “Jonggie, thank you.” And then looked at him.

He left a kiss on my cheek, and then we both got into the car.

 

On our way home, I observed him, being by my side, giving me all of his love and showering me with care.

“I am blessed to have met you.” I said.

Jong In smiled and held my hand while the other hand was still fixed on the steering wheel, “Silly, I am the fortunate one.” He said.

We reached back home and my parents were in the house too, “Dad, Mum?” I asked and went towards.

Jong In came after me soon after he took off his shoes, “Jae Yoon, you have to be careful. Our babies and you must stay safe.” He said with a little reprimand tone.

Upon hearing, “Babies?” Dad asked.

Jong In beamed, “Father, it’s a twin!” he was filled with happiness when saying so.

Dad and Mum were overjoyed by the news, and they even started to plan what to do in future along with Jong In. All of us sat down and Jong In and made notes of what to do.

“Food, double. Jae Yoon needs double of the nutrients so as to allow her and the kids to continue growing healthily.” Dad said.

I was just letting them do what they want, “I wonder would they be boys or girls?” Jong In wondered to himself and I held his hand, “Which one do you wish for?” I asked.

“I want a girl like you.” He said, I nodded, “I want a boy like you, but no matter what, they are still our children, right?” I asked.

He looked at me with determined eyes, “Of course!” he said.

 

And then days passed, our children were really obedient and stayed safe and sound in my tummy, they grew healthily too. Exams were over and Jong In admitted me into the hospital so as to prepare for the delivery.

The day comes when my tummy starts to hurt like hell and I knew for sure the babies were coming their way, “Jong In…” I grabbed his hand and he got the hint, that was something between us to alert him when I feel that the babies were about to come.

He got the doctor, and the delivery process was just pain and then more pain. Jong In stayed beside me and remained really calm, although his mind was already in a battle but for his beloved one who needs him, he knew he had to stay calm.

A baby boy came out first, and then a minute later, a baby girl.

Jong In lets out a really sweet smile upon seeing the babies and he left a kiss on my forehead, “Thank you my love.” He said and soon I fell asleep.

 

Jong In named our baby prince, Yoon Jong while our sweet princess, Jae In. A combination, mix-and match of both our names.

Here we are in our room, after hoaxing the kids to sleep, he still looked perfect despite being tired, I snuggled close to him and he pulled me close into his embrace, “I wonder who they inherit the hyper genes from?” he said.

I chuckled, “Silly, you are tired, let’s sleep.” I said.

“Jae Yoon.” He called and looked at me, gazes met when I looked up at him, “Thank you making my wish come true.” He said.

I tilted my head to the side, not able to understand what he was talking about, he smiled, “Remember we went star gazing and I made a wish?” he asked.

I nodded and he smiled, “My wish came true.” He said.

 

“What is it?” I asked, fancy him hooking up my curiosity, of course I would have to get an answer.

He smirked and hovered over me, “I love you.” And then the trail of kisses started.

 

I’m not his Juliet, but we fell in love.