Kyungsoo.

EXO Oneshots [REQUEST NOW]

This is for TheNameIsSameEXO who requested for a Kyungsoo fluff. I hope you like this and feel free to request again!

Summary : Kyungsoo comes back home from a tiring day of work but his mood brightened when he saw his girlfriend, HyunWon is cooking for him.

 

 

"I'm back." Kyungsoo kicked off his shoes and they landed onto the floor with a loud thud. Then, he walked into the house, throwing his briefcase onto the sofa and pulled his tie off. He was grumpy and annoyed after a tiring day of work and some troublesome clients just had to annoy him, really. He sighed and ed the top buttons of his white work shirt.

He exhaled deeply, being able to breath better. Then, he heard some sizzling sound. He walked to the source of the sound, curious. Immediatedly, his bad mood dissapeared when he saw Hyunwon, his lovely girlfriend, cooking while humming a tune.

He smiled. She was humming their song. The song he sang to her when he started to court her, the song he sang to her to sleep sometimes. He watched as she cracked an egg and another, immersed in cooking.

Kyungsoo creeped behind her, tiptoeing, making sure not to make any noise. When he was right behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a backhug.

She yelped but quickly laughed when she saw it was her boyfriend.

"You scared me." HyunWon giggled.

Kyungsoo chuckled, "What are you doing?"

"Is'nt it obvious, Mister? I'm trying to cook your favourite dish, kimchi egg rolls." HyunWon smiled at her handsome boyfriend.

Kyungsoo smiled and buried his head at the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent. "I love you." He mumbled against her skin.

"Hey, that tickles!" HyunWon squirmed.

Kyungsoo smirked and his fingers started to carress her sides, tickling her.

"K-Kyungsoo!" She giggled.

"The egg is going to be burnt if you keep doing that!" Hyunwon gasped.

"Arasso, now give me a kiss." Kyungsoo pecked her cheek.

Hyunwon smiled and leaned in for a short sweet kiss. She was about to pull away but Kyungsoo had a hand around her neck, pulling her in more. He deeped the kiss and slipped his tongue into , tasting her.

"Alright, that's enough." HyunWon giggled, pulling back.

Kyungsoo smiled cheekily at her and watched as she pouted, like what his girlfriend said, the egg burnt.

"No kimchi eggrolls for you tonight." HyunWon wagged her finger at her boyfriend.

Kyungsoo chuckled, leaning in to bite her finger.

She yelped.

"I love you too, babe." Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out at her.