Tension

Intensely Enthralling

Seug Hoon had managed to gather everyone around the grill one more night, inbetween filming and practice, listening to their compositions over and over again. The fire under the grill burned orange and blue at points, warming them all as they crowded together seperating the vegetables and sauces, laughing at the at the face Hanbin made when Jinhwan stuffed a raw mushroom into his mouth.

"Happy Birthday kid, here's your present." He voiced, patting the younger boy on the head, laughing as he watched him sputter, before spitting the poor mushroom onto the concrete behind them.

Hanbin knit his eyebrows together when his taste had managed to come back to normal, then pushed at the older boy, elbowing the rest of them to get to the meat Donghyuk was cooking, slightly choking of the light fumes the grill gave off.

"First dibs on meat!"

They ate and they ate, before their bellies began to beg for mercy at the thought of being streched.

Someone brought up last week and their conversation about their ages and friendship, Bobby spoke up, stuffing one last piece of lettuce wrapped meat into his mouth.

"I'm still surprised you all call me Bobby and not Jiwon-nie..." He muttered under his breath, throwing a nervous glance at the Hyung's before moving onto a slightly un-cooked piece of ramen, he cringed when Mino's voice was heard just about a foot away.

"Aww...Jiwoon-nie..you know we still love you.." He coed stepping close to the boy and pinching his cheek before laughing, all of them laughing at the the smile that had graced his face.

Mino lets out a gasp, when the younger boy pulls him onto his lap, keeping him close with a hand on his waist. Seugyoon raises an eyebrow at them, glancing around to see the reaction of everyone else and he dose'nt miss the stiff look on Taehyun's face.

"Aww..Hyung you always were my favorite...In fact to be honest...I have a confession to make." Bobby's face lit up with a smile, when everyone started to root for him to continue.

"I knew it!!" Hanbin's eyes got big, pointing his chopsticks at the two.

"There was somthing fishy about you two from the begining..." He sniffled a bit, then winced when Jungwhe pushed another piece of meat into his mouth.

"Continue.."

Mino's heart felt as if it were about to burst out of his chest, he could barely hear the talks with distracting thoughts filling his mind, not noticing when Bobby brought his face closer.

"Hyung...I...love you..." He half whispered, leaning in to peck the older boy on his cheek, before grinning like a dork. Mino pretty much turned red, holding his cheek liked it had been burned.

Bobby smiled at the sight bringing his soda up in his other hand when Jinwoo called for a toast amongst the excited shouts of the other members. The sound of glasses clanking together was loud against the air and when Taehyun looked away with a scowl on his face, Mino felt a heaviness settle on his chest.

Obviously the whole thing was a joke...but by the way Taehyun had been treating him for the pass few days Mino wondered whether he knew or not. During practice he could'nt even get a glance from the younger boy, even as they worked on their song, he never took his gaze off of the computer screen.

The rest of the members noticed but did'nt say much, the cameras on them about seventy percent of the time. So later that night as they walked back to the dorm, camera free, Mino scooted close to Taehyun, linking arms with him. But the boy shook him off, hurrying up his footsteps and walking away from the older boy. He knows he should'nt be soo emotional about that reaction...Taehyun was like that even normally during the week, the stress of the final changing his personality in a rather large degree.

But...things were different now...their relationship atleast....and Mino's chest still hurt everytime he tried to touch the younger boy and all he was met with was pulling away and the cold shoulder.

As he sat on Taehyun's bed waiting for the younger boy to get out of the shower, he thought about his words carefully, fingers fiddling with the hem of his hoodie, large against his frame. When the door swung open he held his breath, waiting for Taehyun to look at him and atleast say somthing.

Taehyun dries his hair with a small towel glancing at the man on his bed, hood thrown over his head cutely as he stared at him with a thoughtful expression, but he looks away looking into his drawer and pulling out a pair of sleeping shorts, before pulling them over his briefs, his back turned to the older boy.

Mino can't help but flush, the sight of lean, pale skin that led from the younger boy's inner thighs to his ankles, giving him innapropiate thoughts, as he shook his head, trying to focus. When the younger boy looked into the mirror, continuing to dry his hair, Mino took in a good sum of air before speaking.

"I'm sorry...." His voice sounded hurt, but yet apolegetic and Taehyun froze staring at the older man through the mirror, putting the towel down as he noticed him, look up then bite his lower lip before worrying it between his teeth.

"I did'nt mean to...He...just..I-" He stutters, eyebrows furrowing when the words would'nt come out clearly..he felt ashamed to call himself a rapper at this point, the words formulating in his mind, then dismantling the minute they left his mouth.

Taehyun's eyes widened and he'd realized how childish he'd been, causing disress upon Mino, by pushing him away because of an act he'd had no control over and that was meant to have been a joke, but jealously had been spiking in his veins everytime Bobby even came near the older boy.

He could'nt make himself out that weak though..not in front of the man whom he'd professed his love to.

He turns and walks over to where Mino is sitting cross-legged on his bed, then sits in front of him, putting a hand on his cheek. Startled Mino jumps back a bit, before scooting back closer and leaning into the touch, letting out a relieved sigh.

"I'm not mad you...I just...had soo much to think about today..and the cameras in my face we'rent helping..You did'nt do anything wrong Hyung.." He held his breath when Mino turned his head and lips pressed against his palm in a small kiss.

Taehyun felt warmth prick in the pit of his stomach and instictively leaned fowards to kiss the older boy fully on the lips, pushing foward slightly to lean them both back onto the bed. He felt fingers curl into his hair and he slipped fingers underneath the older boy's hoodie, splaying his fingers over the warm skin on Mino's sides.

The jealousy never dissapeared...just flickering in and out as he let himself drown in the older boy's soft open mouthed kisses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I might write another chapter.. if so it will continue on the tension between them, expect more angst and more intimate moments. Hope you guys are liking it so far^^  I used this scene to help me write :

http://youtu.be/X4f8qV-GMzE