Chocolate-Banana Ice Cream

Scars
A/N:  Some of you may have already noticed, from the lack of the orange Completed, but this is not the last chapter.  I decided to split it up into two chapters.  This chapter will focus mostly on Himchan and Zelo, so for those of you HimLo lover's enjoy!
tumblr_mkk3qmTVN31r1km6io1_500.gif
 
 
 
 
 
 
Zelo pouted as he sat at the kitchen table, watching Himchan make breakfast.  Daehyun and Youngjae were also sitting at the table, snickering at Zelo’s obvious focus on the visual, which only caused the maknae’s mood to worsen.
 
Zelo had expected Himchan to kiss him once he told the older that he was disappointed that he was kissed when he was asleep and couldn’t remember it, but the older had yet to kiss him.  He even tried to initiate a kiss between the two of them the previous night, but Himchan just ignored him and went the other way.  Zelo frowned and looked down at the table.  Why didn’t Himchan want to kiss him now that he was awake?  Did the older change his mind about his feelings towards the maknae?
 
“Himchan was the one who confessed, but Zelo has it bad,” Daehyun whispered to Youngjae before chuckling.
 
Youngjae giggled and nodded, then responded, “Just look at how he’s looking at…”
 
“Just shut up!” Zelo shouted, abruptly standing up and causing his chair to fall over.  He glared at Daehyun and Youngjae, who had matching expressions of shock on their faces.
 
“Junhong,” Himchan called softly, also shocked at the maknae’s sudden outburst, but Zelo ignored Himchan’s call and quickly left the room.
 
“That maknae,” Youngjae said, also standing up.  “Who does he think he is?”
 
“Calm down,” Himchan responded.  “Something must be bothering him.  I’ll go talk to him.”
 
“But what about breakfast?” Daehyun asked, pouting.
 
Himchan rolled his eyes.  “I won’t be long.”
 
“Oh please,” Youngjae mumbled, snorting.
 
“The two of you will probably start off talking, but then end up making out,” Daehyun said, “and then I’ll never get any breakfast.”
 
“Ugh!” Himchan shouted out, throwing his hands up before turning back to cooking breakfast, causing a smile to appear on Daehyun’s face.
 
“Food monster,” Youngjae mumbled as he sat back down.  Daehyun playfully stuck his tongue out at Youngjae in response.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sarang~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Himchan found Zelo lying in his bed, underneath the covers.  Himchan slowly approached the maknae and sat on the bed.  He touched the youngest’s shoulder and asked, “Are you asleep?”  There was no response, so Himchan assumed that the maknae was indeed sleeping.  He sighed.  “Why did you shout at Daehyun and Youngjae?”  He snorted.  “Of course, I know how they can be.  I shout at them all the time.”  Himchan smiled for a second, before turning serious again.  “What’s bothering you, Junhong?  I wish you would tell me.”
 
Zelo turned over so that he was facing Himchan, which surprised the older.
 
“I thought you were asleep!” Himchan said.
 
Ignoring Himchan’s outburst, Zelo asked, “Hyung, do you really love me?”
 
“Mwo?” Himchan mumbled.  Where was that question coming from?  Of course he loved Zelo, but he knew that the younger meant if Himchan was in love with Zelo, and Himchan just didn’t know.  His feelings for the younger had just begun to develop.  He liked the maknae, yes, but was he in love…?  “Molla,” Himchan answered honestly, “but I know that I like you.  I like you a lot, Junhongie, and in time I’m sure that I will love you more than anything in the world.”
 
Zelo smiled softly and looked up into Himchan’s eyes.  Their eyes locked, and Zelo just knew that it was about to happened.  He leaned up, getting closer to Himchan.  It was finally going to happen.  He closed his eyes as he leaned towards the older even more and started to pucker his lips, but then- he felt the bed dip, and Himchan’s weight was no longer there.
 
“Do you want to go get some ice cream, Junhongie?” Himchan asked.  Zelo opened his eyes and saw Himchan standing up with his back to him.
 
Zelo sighed and looked down at his bed.  “Ne,” he answered quietly, unenthusiastically.  He didn’t know why he was going along with Himchan.  The older said that he really like Zelo and could fall in love with the maknae, but then he always pulled away whenever Zelo tried to kiss him.  Zelo didn’t understand at all.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What About Us?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“You’ve been kind of quiet ever since breakfast,” Youngjae said, looking at Daehyun worriedly.
 
“I’ve been thinking…”
 
“Omo!  It’s a miracle!” Youngjae said, jumping up and down.  “Daehyun can think!”
 
Daehyun rolled his eyes and pulled on Youngjae’s arm to get the younger to stop jumping around.  “Yah, this is serious.”
 
“Oh, araso,” Youngjae mumbled, calming down and sitting next to Daehyun on the sofa.
 
“Do you think that Himchan-hyung was right?” Daehyun asked, looking intently at Youngjae.
 
“Right about what?” Youngjae asked, ready to decline the idea of Himchan being right about anything.
 
“About us,” Daehyun mumbled.  Youngjae just frowned, confused.  The question ‘what about us’ hung in the air.  “Everyone already thinks that we’re a couple, and I honestly used to hate those rumors, but now…”
 
“Now you don’t,” Youngjae finished for Daehyun quietly.  “I… I don’t… know,” he answered honestly.
 
Daehyun searched Youngjae’s face.  For what, Youngjae didn’t know.  “I like spending time with you.  I’m closer to you than any of the others, and I won’t lie.  I have thought about what it’d be like to be with you, to hold you, to kiss you, to sleep with…”
 
“Oh, hey!  Are you hungry yet?” Youngjae asked, jumping up off of the sofa.
 
“Don’t run away from this!” Daehyun said, pulling Youngjae back down.
 
“I’m not running away,” Youngjae replied.  “I’m… I just… Maybe I feel the same way.”
 
Daehyun smiled.  “Well that’s good.”
 
“But I don’t want to mess up our friendship,” Youngjae said.
 
Daehyun nodded, agreeing.  “So what should we do?”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ice Cream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Here, have some of mine,” Himchan suggested, holding out his ice cream for Zelo to taste.  “I have banana flavored.  Banana and chocolate goes good together, right?”
 
Zelo looked at his own chocolate ice cream before he took a of Himchan’s banana ice cream.  “Mmm,” he moaned.  Himchan looked at him with wide eyes, and Zelo blushed at the sound that escaped his mouth.  He looked down at the ground and mumbled, “They do taste good together.”
 
“Ne,” Himchan agreed before pulling the maknae behind them.  They came up to a bench in the park, that Himchan had them sit at.  Himchan kicked his feet back and forth and smiled brightly.  “Eating ice cream in the park makes me feel like a kid again.”
 
Zelo couldn’t help the smile that came over his face.  “Hyung looks like a pabo,” Zelo said, smiling at the older.
 
“Yah!” Himchan shouted before he took his ice cream and smudged it on Zelo’s face.
 
Zelo just sat there with large blinking eyes, surprised that he had ice cream all over his nose and mouth.  “Himchan-hyung,” he whined, flailing his arms and legs, looking like a toddler throwing a fit.
 
Himchan laughed and teased the maknae.  “That’s what you get for calling your hyung a pabo.”  Zelo pouted.  “Here, let me clean you off,” Himchan said as he leaned towards the youngest.  Zelo’s eyes widened when Himchan a bit of the ice cream off of his nose.
 
“My ice cream tastes even better on a Zelo-cone,” Himchan mumbled before swiping another .  He looked up into Zelo’s eyes and grinned.
 
“Hyung,” Zelo whispered before Himchan slightly turned his head and kissed Zelo right on the lips.  Zelo’s eyes widened eve more.  It was happening.  Himchan was kissing him.  He slowly closed his eyes, and kissed the older back.  He smiled into the kiss.  He could taste chocolate.
 
When Himchan finally pulled back, he had melted chocolate ice cream dripping from his mouth, running down to his chin, where it was slowly dripping.
 
Zelo chuckled.  “Hyung, we’re a mess now,” he said.
 
“Good thing I brought napkins,” Himchan replied, pulling a wad of white paper out of his pocket.
 
“Well why didn’t you just use that to clean my face the first time?”
 
“And miss tasting my Zelo-cone?  Never,” Himchan answered with a devilish grin on his face.
 
Zelo blushed and secretly smiled as Himchan hand him some napkins and they began to clean themselves up.
 
“I didn’t think that you really liked me,” Zelo mumbled.
 
“Mwo?”  Himchan looked up at Zelo, confused.  “Wae?”
 
“You would never kiss me,” Zelo replied quietly, looking down.  “Every time I tried to kiss you, you would back away.”
 
Himchan smiled softly.  “Mianhe, Junhongie.  I just wanted it to mean something.  I wanted it to be something that you could look back on fondly… our first kiss.”
 
“But it isn’t our first kiss,” Zelo said, finally looking up at Himchan.  “You said that you kissed me when I was asleep.”
 
Himchan nodded.  “I did,” he said, “but you can’t remember that.  This one you can.”
 
Zelo smiled.  “Gomawo, hyung,” he said, “but from now on, I want to kiss you whenever, no matter if it’s special or not.”
 
Himchan just looked at Zelo, not knowing what to say.  He was even more startled when the maknae pulled him in for another kiss.
 
“Yah!” Himchan shouted when Zelo finally release him.  “I’m the hyung.  I should initiate the kiss.”
 
Zelo just smiled, fighting back laughter.  “Whatever you say, hyung.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dominance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Where have you two been?” Daehyun asked as soon as Himchan and Zelo walked into the dorm.  “I’m starving and no one’s cooked dinner yet.”
 
Himchan rolled his eyes.  “It’s not even time for dinner yet, you pabo,” he replied.
 
“Don’t call my Dae a pabo,” Youngjae said, coming from behind Daehyun and putting a hand on the older vocalist’s chest.
 
Himchan and Zelo shared a look.  “Your Dae?” they both asked simultaneously.
 
“Yes, my Dae,” Youngjae answered.
 
“If you two can date, then so can we,” Daehyun said, pulling Youngjae closer to him.
 
Himchan smirked while Zelo looked on uncaringly.
 
“Ha!  I knew it!” Himchan shouted.  “I knew DaeJae was real!”
 
Youngjae shook his head.  “Stop being so smug,” he said.  “It just happened.”
 
“Then it happened because of what I said,” Himchan responded, looking smugger.
 
“It had nothing to do with you!” Youngjae shouted, but Himchan kept looking like he won the lottery.
 
“Hyung, I need to show you something,” Zelo said, pulling on Himchan’s sleeve.
 
Himchan started to follow Zelo, but threw one last smirk back at Daehyun and Youngjae, who were glowering and shouting about how their love life was not the result of Himchan’s meddling.
 
“What did you want to show me?” Himchan asked after he stopped chuckling at Daehyun’s and Youngjae’s irritation.
 
Zelo smiled and responded, “This!”  He pulled Himchan towards him and crashed their lips together.
 
Himchan pulled back.  “Yah, I said I’m the hyung!”  But Zelo just pulled Himchan back in to a kiss.  Himchan opened his mouth to complain, but Zelo’s tongue slid inside his mouth, and Himchan gave up on trying to argue.  Kissing back, Himchan’s and Zelo’s tongues fought for dominance.  Himchan refused to lose, because he was the hyung, but Zelo didn’t plan on losing either, because for some reason he loved being in control of Himchan.
 
Eventually one stopped fighting for dominance and just relished in the heated passion of their kisses, the aftertaste of chocolate and banana ice cream, just making it that much better.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Okay, so there wasn't any BangUp in this chapter, none whatsoever.  In the next chapter, it will be mostly about Yongguk and Jongup, though, so look forward to that.  It will be up very soon.
 
I left the ending ambiguous.  So who do you think won the tongue fight for dominance?  I could see either one myself, which is mostly why I left it open like that. ;)
 
I actually gave Daehyun and Youngjae a bit more than just their little side comments in this one :)  I felt like I should after the last chapter.
 
Anyway, tell me what you think, jebal ;)
 
Oh, and Christmas is coming, so...
cr. himloh
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah (Chanukah)!
Happy Kwanzaa!
Um... (Are there any more holidays celebrated around this time?)
Happy Holidays!!!