Three

Be Mine Princess Aphrodite
Lay Pov
 
"So just follow me to my house and we can leave my car there!"She said
"Okay lead the way miss ri"I said.
She giggled. Then she drove away, and i slowly followed.
Shes so cute~ If this is our second year how come i only met her now! GOSH Lay WHERE WERE YOU!
At first i was mad that we had to go to school on the last day which is a friday but since i met JaeRi.
i pulled into the parking space next to her. I got out of the car and opened the door for her.
"Why thank you kind sir"She said getting in.
"Anything for you m'lady"I said, she laughed.
I got into the drivers seat.
"Where are we going lay oppa?"She asked.
I smiled.
"Well first~ its a secret"I said, i saw her pout.
"Do you have any siblings?"I asked her, her expression lit up.
"Besides luhan and sehunnie oppa im the only girl! but my umma is really nice just like sehun and luhans appa my new dad!"She said.
"Ahh i would love to meet your umm and appa someday"I said, she nodded cutely.
Then i pulled up to our destination.
"Uwah oppa this is my favorite place!"She said getting out of the car and rushing to my side happily.
"Ah chinja? its mine too!"I said. She looked at me with those big doe eyes, they were sparkling.
"Lets go in!"I said grabbing her hand and pulling her in.
"What flavor?"I asked her.
"Mint~~"She said cutely.
"Hi ajhumma can i get two mint?"I asked her.
"Of course for a cute couple like you!"She said, me and Jaeri blushed.
She then handed us our ice cream. 
Jaeri grabbed hers, we walked to a table we were about to sit down but then our hands were pulled, we looked at our hands and they were still together, we both pulled away.
"So oppa do you have any ideas about what we should do for the dance project?"She asked.
"Uhm how about we pick our genre first?"He asked, she nodded, i scooted closer to her as she took out her notebook and pen.
"Well i was thinking.."I started,i really dont wanna say it.
"C'mon lay oppa~!!"She whinned.
"A y concept"I said looking down.
I heard a giggle, i looked up and saw her trying to hold in her laugh.
"Wae??"I asked
"Nothing oppa its just your so cute~"She said,looking at me
"Your dimple~"She said poking where my dimple is.
I smiled shyly.
 
* Ring Ring *
 
Her phone went off.
"Scuse me lay oppa"She said as she answered it going by the door.
She was talking, i saw her expression turn sad, she then walked back.
"Sorry lay oppa i have to go home, ill text you when you can come over! Ill prepare some things we can do while were thinking!"She said.
"I'll drive you"I said.
"Sorry my appas coming"She said.
 
*HONK HONK*
 
A car honked 
"Bye lay oppa"She said, then she kissed my cheek and left.
I put my hand on where she kissed me. 
She kissed me.
Lee Jaeri Kissed Me.
Sm High's most cutest kindest smartest and most beautiful girl KISSED ME!!.
I Slowly walked to my car
Once i got in my car i started spazzing.
Once i stopped i started my car and started driving home . Well me and EXO'S Home.
I walked into the house,closed the door and leaned on it.
"Looks like you had-"
"Not now shes gonna text me when i should come over should i wear comfy formal y cute?"I asked
"You sound like a girl"Kai said, i looked at him
" swerve"