The band named Kiryu

''Love isn't always about happiness (Hiatus)

6 am. came too early for them, because they were very tired. They didn't want to wake up so early. They couldn't sleep properly, mostly because of the girls, but they had to go home so they woke up anyway. They dressed themselfes up and went to the train station. The train came punctually at 6.30 am. They were tired so they just took their seats and didn't do anything. Not even spoke. They arrived to Tokyo at 9 am., and right away the went to their homes after short 'Byes'. As Kujou arrived to his apartement he noticed that a new neighbour will move in tomorrow. But at the time he didn't really care, he just wanted to sleep a big. Everyone arrived home and slept. Around noon Mitsuki's phone vibrated, he woke up annoyed and saw what it was. He got an SMS from their manager to all of them meet him in the B.P. Records building at 3 pm. Mitsuki texted the others about the meeting and went to eat something, because he was starving. The others did some preparations too. Around 2.20 pm. they all left their homes and went to the meeting. 


 

Meanwhile at the B.P. Records two best friends arrived to the building with a car. Hosokawa Junko unbuckled her seat belt and sighed a big. She was a little nervous. Reika noticed it and reassured her, that everything will be alright.

"Junko, you don't have to worry about nothing. It will be alright." she smiled at Junko.

"I know, just this is my first job at a band and I don't know they'll like." 

"Of course they will, look you're funny, smart and pretty. Everyone will like you." 

Junko felt herself better at her words. "Thanks Reika! When you will come home?" asked Junko.

"I' don't know, maybe around 10. The family lives at the other side of the city and I need to babysit to 8 pm." Junko frowned at that.

"Oh, then see you at home." said Junko while getting out of the car.

"Bye and good luck!" waved Reika and drove away.

Junko turned around and gulped. She slowly stated to walk in the building. 

'Okay Junko, you can do it. Just don't embaress yourself. Make a good first impression and do your best!' thought Junko as she entered the building.

Inside there was a lot of people. All of them was wearing formal clothes. She looked around and went to the receptionist. 

"May I help you?" asked the receptionist.

"Yes... I am the new stylist for the band named Kiryu. I was suppoused to meet here with the manager." 

"Ah yes, he's been waiting for you. I call him." said the receptionist with a smile and took the phone.

After a minute or so the receotionist put the phone down. "He will be right here."

"Thank you." said Junko and bowed.

 Then came the manager. He looked around 35 and wear formal clothes too. 

"Good afternoon, Hosokawa-san. You will be then working here for the band Kiryu. You will meet them soon, because they're on their way here. Until then may I guide you around." asked the manager.

"Yes and thank you." said Junko and bowed.

So the manager took her to everywhere in the building. He showed her the offices, the toilets, his office, the make-up room and lastly the dressing room. 

"This is where you will be waiting until the band arrives. If you have any questions you know where to find me." said the manager and excused himself.

Junko then entered the room. It was a big room with a big couch and some armchairs. Ther was 2 windows. The sight was amazing. But she was not alone there was another girl, who sat in one of the armchairs. She got up and bowed.

"Hi, I'm Ishiyama Noriko, nice to meet you. I'm the make-up artist." said Noriko while bowed.

Junko bowed too. "Hi, I'm Hosokawa Junko and I'm the stylist."

"Have you met them already?" asked Noriko.

"No, and you?" asked Junko.

Noriko shook her head. They soon started to speak about everything. They got to know eachother well. They just met, but already made a strong friendship. Junko noticed that there was a lot of poster on the walls. She went to one, while Noriko followed her. The man in the middle who was the shortest of them all looked her familiar. She tilted her head while examined the others. And beside the short one, the blonde man looked familiar too.

"These two look very familiar to me, but I don't know from where." said Junko while looked at Noriko.

Noriko stared at the man with the red hair. She looked at Junko.

"This man looks to me familiar too." pointed at the red haired man. "I met someone with red hair in Kyoto not long ago."

Then they searched for names but on the poster was none, just Kiryu. Junko then questioned her if she was in Kyoto when that terrible storm broke out. Noriko nodded and then told her about the red haired man and his kindness. Junko was amazed how kind he was. She then told Noriko about her elevator accident. Noriko was freaked out, when she heard that Junko almost died. Then suddenly the door opened and the manager went in the room.

"Ladies, let me introduce to you the band Kiryu." announced the manager. 

The girl were excited. Then five mans came in. They all looked heandsome and y. They were dressed casually, without make-up, but even so the girls recognized them from the poster. They stood in front of the girls, and introduced themselfes.

The man with half black hal green hair begun. "I'm the guitarist, Kujou Takemasa, nice to meet you." bowed the tallest man.

"I'm the bassist, Isshiki Hiyori." said the man with long blonde hair with pink highlights while bowed. 

"I'm the vocalist, Kurosaki Mahiro." bowed the shortest man with black hairl with purple highlights.

"I'm the drummer, Tokai Junji." bowed the man with long brown hair with blue highlights.

"And I'm the solo guitarist, Sakai Mitsuki." said the red haired man and bowed too.

The girls bowed back and introduced themselfes as well. Mitsuki recognized Noriko and Hiyori and Mahiro recognized Junko. And so the girls recognized them from Kyoto. Then the manager leaved them so they could get to know eachother better. They were having fun they spoke a lot of themselfes. Mahiro and Hiyori laughed at Junko, because she couldn't belive it that back in the elvator they didn't told her about their true identity. While Mitsuki and Noriko was having so much fun. Noriko thanked him again for what he has done. Then time went by and it was getting very late. The boys didn't wanted to let the girls alone home so Mitsuki took Noriko home and Mahiro took Junko home. They said goodbye to the others and went home. 


 

Mitsuki and Noriko had a conversation about job and some other things. They had fun. They both started to have feeling for eachother. But they didn't were aware of it yet. They arrived soon at Noriko's apartement. 

"So see you at tomorrow." said Mitsuki.

"Yes, and Mitsuki-san... thank you for taking me home." said Noriko shyly while looking down to her feet.

Mitsuki nodded and waved goodbye to Noriko. She waved back and went inside her home. She then took a shower. Under the warm water she thought of Mitsuki. 

'He's so kind and god so heandsome.' giggled Noriko to herself. 'Wait... am I falling in love with him?'

 

Mitsuki at home thought the same about Noriko. 

'She's so beautiful and I feel myself good by her side. Am I falling in love with her?'


 

Mahiro took Junko home. During it they spoke about things. When they arrived they said 'Good byes' and Mahiro left. Junko went to her bedroom and went to sleep, but she couldn't fall asleep. She tought of Mahiro. She didn't want fall in love so easily, because not long she had a very bad relationship. 

'I really like him, and I would like to be in a relationship with him, because he's kind and funny, but I fear that he will be same as my old boyfriend. I fear that he will abuse me too.' then she started crying, cause of the bad memories. She cried herself to sleep.

As Reika came home, she noticed that it was silent. She went to Junko's room. She saw that she cried herself to sleep again, she felt very sorry and guilty. Because she was the one who brought Junko and his boyfriend together.

 

When Mahiro arrived home, he went to watch some TV. But he really didn't listened to it. He was deep in his thought. He felt himself weird. 

'What's this feeling and why is it feels so good. Maybe it's love?' tought Mahiro then soon fall asleep on the couch.

 

To be continued.