1

My Student Teacher

(The story is mostly EunHa's P.O.V)

       The wind blew through my hair as I rode my bike downhill. I stopped at a little house. "Ahjumma! Your milk is here!" I said to the women who was watering her plants. I carefully put to two cartons of milk(one strawberry and one banana milk) down in front of her door. She smiled and thanked me. I smiled back at her and went on to the next house. This is my usual morning routine. I wake up at 5 am to deliver milk and newspapers. Usually, I would get home in an hour and a half... but it took me two hours today.

       "Ah... So tired!" I said as walked in to the house. "Oh! Grandma~ Your awake!" I said, smiling at the cute old women a few feet away from me. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. We aren't blood related, but she has been taking care of me since I was 5. "Aigoo," she laughed, "Okay, okay, go get ready for school! Your already 30 minutes late!" she said, shooing me to the bathroom. I pouted playfully and stomped inside. I decided that I should take a short shower and not a bath like I usually do.

      I finished showering in 10 minutes and put on my uniform. I also dried my hair. I looked at the clock. "7:40" It read. "Oh gosh! I'm late!" I said. I rushed out the bathroom and grabbed my backpack that was just lying around the room. "Grandma! I'm skipping breakfast." I yelled out. I quickly put on my shoes and left the house. I put my backpack in my bike basket and rode of to school.

       "5 minutes until the bell rings." I thought. I noticed a guy in front of me. "HEY! LOOK OUT! LO-" It was to late, we crashed and I flew and landed on my . "Aish... Watch were you are going!" I groaned as I got up. "Uhm.. your the one who bumped into me." he said coldly, busting his sleeves. I rolled my eyes. "If you listened, you would have heard me yell." "If you had eyes, we wouldn't be here in the first place." He smirked and left me there dumbfounded.